I Might Be New But I'm Not Stupid

Why do you editors insist on making me out to be someone that I'm not? Now wondering how many shooters you think there were in Dallas when JFK was assassinated. Would be an interesting sidebar discussion I should think.

You'll have to find someone else to ask. Thanks for not calling me a cunt, again.

Looking through I believe he was referring to Pilot as a cunt and a bitch.

Yeah, I know, but I'm too tired to go into specifics. The quote was to show how AS and the other alt have the same MO...

If you're going to discuss something I said, at least you can get the wording correct.

Here.

G'day. How are ya?

The poor, poor n00b is complaining about you lot over on the GB.

You people are meanies! Meanie poopyheads! :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=960410

Hi all. I'm new to this place. I was working on writing a story and posted a small part of it on the AH a while back about an 18 y/o girl having sex with her grandfather. Then I went to the Editor Forum just to see if maybe I could see if there might be an editor willing to edit, but in advance of the story being written. Maybe I was wrong in doing that, just testing the waters as I'd seen some writers complaining that they'd been abandoned and left hanging by their editors for well over a month.

Then I was attacked by some cyber-bullies; SR71, Mistress Lynn, and Miss Ver come to mind. They claimed I was an alt for some other people and harassed me. I'm new and just trying this place out. Now I don't think I'll bother posting here at all. Just wanted to vent a bit before I move on to another, hopefully more accepting, place to call home.

Just a warning to other newbies... run, don't walk, away from this sick and twisted site!

:D

I know, no where near as intelligent as the BS discussed in the GB.

Now go on back there and call someone a cunt, that's pretty much all that goes on over there anyway.

Pardon me, but you know what exactly?

The "BS discussed in the GB" as you so eloquently put it is not even mentioned in my post, so 1) I don't know what you're on about and 2) why on EARTH you have even responded to my post.

Be so kind, sir, as to piss off so that the rest of us can discuss in peace.

It's just all Lovecraft68 trying to blot out his tracks. Thanks for the reference to the GB posting. It was all just a runup to begin with. The OP complained about not being offered help when help hadn't been requested and the OP didn't have anything to help with--and then had to do a bit of spin when help was offered. Everything following that was an attempt to cover tracks.

Last edited:
Pardon me, but you know what exactly?

The "BS discussed in the GB" as you so eloquently put it is not even mentioned in my post, so 1) I don't know what you're on about and 2) why on EARTH you have even responded to my post.

Be so kind, sir, as to piss off so that the rest of us can discuss in peace.

Perfect example of Gb right there. I don't like you, piss off.

best of the best over there for sure.

It's just all Lovecraft68 trying to blot out his tracks. Thanks for the reference to the GB posting. It was all just a runup to begin with. The OP complained about not being offered help when help hadn't been requested and the OP didn't have anything to help with--and then had to do a bit of spin when help was offered. Everything following that was an attempt to cover tracks.

Okay I need to know. Do you really somehow still think this is me?

Or is it you know who it really is and can't back off and say you're wrong?

never mind, that's a rhetorical question if I've ever asked one.

of course I really think it's you. You are stalking me; have been for three years.

Perfect example of Gb right there. I don't like you, piss off.

best of the best over there for sure.

You sound just like the OP. What is up with that? Nobody likes a whiner.

Now you and he have ventured over to the GB to whine some more.

If you like you can go to the corner and have some time out while the more adult of us continue this discussion or I can put you on ignore. Up to you, guy.

Last edited:
of course I really think it's you. You are stalking me; have been for three years.

You're the one claiming other people are me and running around saying it over and over, go look up stalking.

And let me tell you this. If you can't tell who this is you are one seriously stupid individual because it is so obvious it's not funny.

Ex CIA my ass, inspector Gadget could figure this one out.

You're welcome.

So it's a whiny alt? Ugh. Yeah, it won't last long over there.

Thank you. :rose:

Speaking of over there, I'd better get back before I burst into flames. ;)

Yep, LC, now that I've been over to read the thread on the GB and seen your post there, I'm quite sure this alt is you. ;)

You are an obsessed and sick man.

You're welcome.

So it's a whiny alt? Ugh. Yeah, it won't last long over there.

Thank you. :rose:

Speaking of over there, I'd better get back before I burst into flames. ;)

Coming from an alt of an alt with the name of another alt in their Av that should be a compliment.

They did a real job on you and your alt over there on the GB, LC. :)

You should go comment on the GB thread, Pilot. It's missing your input. :)

They did a real job on you and your alt over there on the GB, LC. :)

You, good sir, are a near-sighted blithering idiot! At the very least you owe LC a HUGE apology -- a public one at that. And you'll soon learn why.

Well, that felt good.

LadyVer, my heartfelt apologies for referring to you in a degrading manner previously. I was out of my mind with anger. I hope you can be accepting of this. By the way congratulations, you get the kewpie doll. You had this figured out early on but SR was so fixated on LC that this went on for far longer than I thought or could have even hoped that it would.

SR, I said that I would be back one day. Yes, it's your arch-enemy AS. Your krypton. I must admit it has been fun shaking the EF tree. A lot of fun. And you made it even better constantly blaming LC for everything. Like I said you owe him a HUGE apology. And start listening to the women in your miserable little life.

LC, my good friend, many thanks for playing along and taking the abuse.

It was a fun ride while it lasted.

Pretty lame and juvenile, LC and "Lady" Ver. And you just dig yourself in deeper, here and on the GB, on this alt being yours, LC.

Back