I have your Naughtycakes...

If I had Laurel in the basement, I would not be wasting precious time posting on the GB.

I will lock you in the basement again, just like I did when you went slumming around in The Playground.

Ha! This time I'll be prepared, and I'm making friends with LittleNinja so she'll have my back!

fucking get over it

and start posting

whiner

I know you are but what am I!

[size=+3]WTF????[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III
[/size]

[SIZE=+3]KIDNAPPED?

REPLACED BY AN IMPOSTER?[/SIZE]​

By chance I read this comment today. It was posted on one of the stories on the site. Iwas enough to make me sick!

Count me in, Sarahhh

06/30/08 by Deborah

I haven't submitted a story to this site for years, but the Chain Story you make reference to intrigues me. I could tell about the good old days when I "knew" the first Laurel. My, how things have changed since then, and not for the better. I imagine the first Laurel turning over in her figurative grave at the sight of her site these days.
If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

Is the good QUEEN being held prisoner? Is she really dead? Buried alive?

Has [size=+2]MANU[/size] been replaced too?

You know I knew something was wrong… I mean when they refused to give Freddie his hard earned ROYALTIES… apparently I’VE BEEN NEGOTIATING WITH AN IMPOSTER…

[size=+2]
FREE LAUREL! :rose:
[/size]

[size=+2]
FREE HER MAJESTY!! :kiss:
[/size]

[size=+2]
FREE THE QUEEN :heart: NOW!!!
[/size]

I believe it’s almost time to out the imposter…and I'm pretty sure I know who she is...

jrs

Dude!

Scouries? Where ya been?

*chomp*

PandB.jpg

hey!!

I never saw this... awww... *melts*

Back