I have your Naughtycakes...

Petey... I got something to tell you. You see, in all of our chocolate-laced bacchanalia, I forgot to tell you I'm not on the pill, and well, I don't know how to say this, so I'll just spit it out...

I'm going to have your chocolate egg love child *sob*

AnneGeddes-EasterBunnyischocolateeg.jpg

If it's a boy, you can name him SaintPeterCottontail!!

<plans the baby shower>

Petey... I got something to tell you. You see, in all of our chocolate-laced bacchanalia, I forgot to tell you I'm not on the pill, and well, I don't know how to say this, so I'll just spit it out...

I'm going to have your chocolate egg love child *sob*

AnneGeddes-EasterBunnyischocolateeg.jpg

I need to call the Pope. BrB.

All the rest of the treatments sounded fun, but he really crossed the line when he made you eat Peeps.

There is a higher chance of the wee one speaking in tongues.

I mean, you did not help any of the Playgrounders find their kittens, did you???

Dude, if our baby comes out like this, you are putting her in the van, taking her to the Playground and dropping her off...

7311x3xx8h4i64.gif

All the rest of the treatments sounded fun, but he really crossed the line when he made you eat Peeps.

Well, he was nice enough to leave them out for a couple of days first, so they'd get nice and crusty...

Is that the Official Vatican opinion?

Did the pope know peeps were involved?

Ratzenburger loves da Peeps.

This story is just getting worse and worse.

I know... a regular Kabuki Medea.

Awwwww, I missed you guys. I'm having a case of the Lit blahs, I just can't seem to find any threads to post in.

I've been lurking and reading drown's goodbye thread on and off.

Then I thought about pulling a Moanique - maybe create an alt - Moaniquecakes, and do a grand, soap-opera worthy goodbye. What do you think?

Awwwww, I missed you guys. I'm having a case of the Lit blahs, I just can't seem to find any threads to post in.

Then I thought about pulling a Moanique - maybe create an alt - Moaniquecakes, and do a grand, soap-opera worthy goodbye. What do you think?

I will lock you in the basement again, just like I did when you went slumming around in The Playground.

fucking get over it

and start posting

whiner

Queen kidnapped....

[size=+3]WTF????[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III
[/size]

[SIZE=+3]KIDNAPPED?

REPLACED BY AN IMPOSTER?[/SIZE]​

By chance I read this comment today. It was posted on one of the stories on the site. Iwas enough to make me sick!

Count me in, Sarahhh

06/30/08 by Deborah

I haven't submitted a story to this site for years, but the Chain Story you make reference to intrigues me. I could tell about the good old days when I "knew" the first Laurel. My, how things have changed since then, and not for the better. I imagine the first Laurel turning over in her figurative grave at the sight of her site these days.
If the above comment contains any ads, links, or breaks Literotica rules, please report it.

Is the good QUEEN being held prisoner? Is she really dead? Buried alive?

Has [size=+2]MANU[/size] been replaced too?

You know I knew something was wrong… I mean when they refused to give Freddie his hard earned ROYALTIES… apparently I’VE BEEN NEGOTIATING WITH AN IMPOSTER…

[size=+2]
FREE LAUREL! :rose:
[/size]

[size=+2]
FREE HER MAJESTY!! :kiss:
[/size]

[size=+2]
FREE THE QUEEN :heart: NOW!!!
[/size]

I believe it’s almost time to out the imposter…and I'm pretty sure I know who she is...

jrs

Back