I don't need to know...

around now & then. Learned some valuable lessons from you on being a truly descriptive writer who can capture a moment. If you ever want to pick up where we left off I'm all yours;)

around now & then. Learned some valuable lessons from you on being a truly descriptive writer who can capture a moment. If you ever want to pick up where we left off I'm all yours;)

Aw thats really sweet.... Thank you. I have some things I need to work on but I would definitely swap stories again :)

I'm not really expecting a lot of luck with this, but I would like someone to talk to. Not just anyone, though. A man who can hold a conversation, who wants to actually know about me and what I like instead of just using me as a means to an end. I would love it if he were witty and sarcastic and funny and isn't afraid to argue with me. He can paint a picture with words for me. I don't need to see pictures and I'm not really in the business of swapping pics. I would rather let my imagination tell me what you look like, or you can describe yourself to me. I want him to be a friend too, but my own personal fantasy lover first. If this isn't you, but you are good at pretending to be, and would like someone to be all of that for you, then shoot me a message. Dark, and mysterious a must :)

:rose:

As a side note, I know a lot of people check up on this thread for the story. My submission has nothing in common with what you have read here. If there is enough outcry to read it though, I will post the link when it actually get's approved. :)

As a side note, I know a lot of people check up on this thread for the story. My submission has nothing in common with what you have read here. If there is enough outcry to read it though, I will post the link when it actually get's approved. :)

The waiting's frustrating isn't it? Believe me, you have my sympathy.

You get so excited to finally submit after all that effort of writing, reviewing, changing, editing and polishing. :D

And then you wait. :rolleyes:

Check? Not approved yet. :(

Check? Yes some reviewers have started to read it. :)

Check? Yep, a few more. :eek:

Check? No more, so that's all right? :rolleyes:

Check? Three fucking days. Aargh, I can't take this any more. :mad:

Check? *sobbing*

Check? YES!!! :cool:

Now, how's my rating going?

Check? ...

And so it goes. :D

The waiting's frustrating isn't it? Believe me, you have my sympathy.

You get so excited to finally submit after all that effort of writing, reviewing, changing, editing and polishing. :D

And then you wait. :rolleyes:

Check? Not approved yet. :(

Check? Yes some reviewers have started to read it. :)

Check? Yep, a few more. :eek:

Check? No more, so that's all right? :rolleyes:

Check? Three fucking days. Aargh, I can't take this any more. :mad:

Check? *sobbing*

Check? YES!!! :cool:

Now, how's my rating going?

Check? ...

And so it goes. :D

.... Are you peeking in my windows or something? You just described my life for the past three days. Lol. It's nerve wracking, cuz it has like 50 views and I can't yelp but think enough reviewers MUST have seen it by now. ARRRgGhH.

Youre worrying too much! Just let it happen.

Id stay and talk, but Ive only had a couple hours of sleep.

I just stopped by to have a quick peek around.

Have a good night and a good tomorrow!

Youre worrying too much! Just let it happen.

Id stay and talk, but Ive only had a couple hours of sleep.

I just stopped by to have a quick peek around.

Have a good night and a good tomorrow!

Aw, well thanks for checking in! Have a good night babe. :kiss:

Good morning, only just stumbled across this thread, notice you had the usual 'wam bam thank you mam' responses from the less imaginative members of our lovely community here on Lit!

Thought it sounded a great start to a story, so hope you got some good quality additions from the more romantic and creative ones!

Have a great day!
x

I love your writing and eagerly await more! If you ever want a partner for a thread please contact me.

.... Are you peeking in my windows or something? You just described my life for the past three days. Lol. It's nerve wracking, cuz it has like 50 views and I can't yelp but think enough reviewers MUST have seen it by now. ARRRgGhH.

Not peeking, I promise. ;)

Just that I do exactly that whenever I sub a story. I think we get attached to our little creations. :eek:

Good morning, only just stumbled across this thread, notice you had the usual 'wam bam thank you mam' responses from the less imaginative members of our lovely community here on Lit!

Thought it sounded a great start to a story, so hope you got some good quality additions from the more romantic and creative ones!

Have a great day!
x
As a general rule, the really good ones messaged me privately their additions :)
I appreciate you checking it out though, thanks. Have a great day yourself. :rose:

Hey Sweetie!

How the book pimping going? Are you reading more then selling? Beautifully written can't wait to see more.

Hey Sweetie!

How the book pimping going? Are you reading more then selling? Beautifully written can't wait to see more.

Hi there! Book pimping... I think I'm gonna start using that now lol. It's going, stuff doesn't really change that much. Havent had another hot seller since 50. I haven't been reading much lately though, been crazy busy with work and getting ready to start school again.
I'm house sitting for a friend right now, so I'm kinda lonely. But it's out in the country so the view is nice :)
How are you doing?

Back