I Demand An Immediate Retraction And Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swore I'd never say this, but I believe its very relevant for the OP:

TLDR.

Now I need to go wash myself for saying it...

Could anyone summarize this issue in like four or five bullet-points?
*Princess proclaims herself a Dom in BDSM, gets objections, gets mad and insults a lot of people.
*Princess "allegedly" sends threatening pm's to certain people.
*Princess insists that said allegations of her threatening people = Libel and she intends to sue and shut down lit unless she is offered a retraction and apology.
*Princess posts this thread on BDSM and copies of it here (why she involves the AH we don't know), makes threats of having a lawyer, and engages in attempt to frighten and extort.

Conclusion: Princess is judged delusional and silly by all concerned, and so salves his/her pride by insisting that she's delighted with all the attention and getting the last laugh.

Meanwhile, he/she uses another few names to pretend that she's being defending by other folk, one of which gets called a "dancing monkey" and so princess as this alt posts a second long-assed thread insisting that everyone is a racist in a vain attempt to make everyone feel guilty and awful and, again, apologize to her.

Conclusion: the two absurdities get mingled and mixed up, hilarity ensues along with flirting and fun at Princess' expense (but don't tell her that, she thinks she's scared us all).

Holy suffering Christ in a green hat! Is this magilla still going on?

I see Little Miss Litigation hasn't posted since #182 so maybe she's off to be a ghost writer for LegalZoom,com. :D

"Not guilty by reason of insanity your honor. I'm crazy about filing lawsuits."

*Princess posts this thread on BDSM and copies of it here (why she involves the AH we don't know)

attention_whore_beach.jpg

When one forum section isn't enough for your trolling purposes.

(finally got into my photobucket account again :D )

*Princess proclaims herself a Dom in BDSM, gets objections, gets mad and insults a lot of people.
*Princess insists that said allegations of her threatening people = Libel and she intends to sue and shut down lit unless she is offered a retraction and apology.
*Princess posts this thread on BDSM and copies of it here (why she involves the AH we don't know), makes threats of having a lawyer, and engages in attempt to frighten and extort.

Conclusion: Princess is judged delusional and silly by all concerned, and so salves his/her pride by insisting that she's delighted with all the attention and getting the last laugh.

Meanwhile, he/she uses another few names to pretend that she's being defending by other folk, one of which gets called a "dancing monkey" and so princess as this alt posts a second long-assed thread insisting that everyone is a racist in a vain attempt to make everyone feel guilty and awful and, again, apologize to her.

Conclusion: the two absurdities get mingled and mixed up, hilarity ensues along with flirting and fun at Princess' expense (but don't tell her that, she thinks she's scared us all).

Excellent summary of a silly subject.

What? No I don't! I like monkeys, I was born in the year of the monkey. So was my stepdaughter, my son, and three of my ex girlfriends.

I'm a monkey, too; specifically, the year of the fire monkey (1956). Monkeys are cool.

My ex-wife was a water dragon. Supposedly a good match, but she was, sadly, just too fucked up.

Let me add more to this: :cool:

createashemale just sent me a PM asking for help.

createashemale insists she is not PrincessGoddess, nor any of the other alts that were there (WitMaster, HowardTheStern) or trolls that were there (Breaking_News ) on her first thread (the one about racism).

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=600246

She also insists that it was her boyfriend who was on her computer when she was not there, that he had been logging in as her, and she just found out about it. Hence her confusion about what was supposedly happening on the thread.

This whole thing began in the BDSM forum, I suggested she go discuss matters with the moderator there (catalina_francisco).

That's all I know.

Let me add more to this: :cool:

createashemale just sent me a PM asking for help.

createashemale insists she is not PrincessGoddess, nor any of the other alts that were there (WitMaster, HowardTheStern) or trolls that were there (Breaking_News ) on her first thread (the one about racism).

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=600246

She also insists that it was her boyfriend who was on her computer when she was not there, that he had been logging in as her, and she just found out about it. Hence her confusion about what was supposedly happening on the thread.

This whole thing began in the BDSM forum, I suggested she go discuss matters with the moderator there (catalina_francisco).

That's all I know.

Hey, BreakingNews has been showing up on the GB, too.

So much better than the original :D
Now I know it really is as stupid as I thought :rolleyes:

Oh, one last thing before I head over to Blaec to get this absolutely gorgeous Prada dress I found Saturday, I thought I would give you a little litigation update.

The long post I made here was almost the entire legal brief, and that will be ready to file this week. The attorney is out jurisdiction shopping. We are waiting for a visiting judge in particular to start hearing cases in this one court. When we file, we intend to request injunctive relief to take Literotica.com dark. No more gossip here for the gossip queens. (OK, everyone, all together, awwwwwww)

And one last thing, ladies: Even though I have no use for a male in my personal life, one easy way to get popular with guys is to get the ladies to constantly talk about you. Guys will hear it, and will want to know what the fuss is all about. Then, DATE CITY! :D

Ciao!

If attorney wrote that, I'll eat my hat.:rolleyes:

I wish there was away to be able to keep little kids out of here.

I'm a monkey, too; specifically, the year of the fire monkey (1956). Monkeys are cool.

My ex-wife was a water dragon. Supposedly a good match, but she was, sadly, just too fucked up.

Hi fellow monkey :D
We share the year and an age :eek:
Well, we will in Nov. :eek:

An electrified fence comes to mind. ;)

:D:D:D I know just where to get one.

Anyone else notice that PrincessGoddess has been editing alot of her/his threads today? Removeing what ever they said to piss off so many people. Wouldn't it look a little funny to go before a juge and have page after page showing where you edited your own post? To bad he/she can't delete The threating PM he/she sent to people:D

I swore I'd never say this, but I believe its very relevant for the OP:

TLDR.

Now I need to go wash myself for saying it...

If you wrote "~r", you could take a nice bubble bath with all those pretty lit candles and....

:D:D:D I know just where to get one.

Anyone else notice that PrincessGoddess has been editing alot of her/his threads today? Removeing what ever they said to piss off so many people. Wouldn't it look a little funny to go before a juge and have page after page showing where you edited your own post? To bad he/she can't delete The threating PM he/she sent to people:D

Unless he's/she's picked to go on Judge Judy's program, he'll/she'll never see the inside of a courtroom. :D

Bigotry would have been comparing PG to a monkey with the addendum that all of her race are like that. The way it's been used here is personal, and pointed, and a description of her actions.

So, if we point out that she's clearly a native of Dumbfuckistan or she goes to the Arctic and the Antarctic, so she can be bipolar in her travels, that's just personal. If we said that all her family back 7 generations couldn't collectively scrape up the genetic material to make a good <fill in derogatory term for your favorite race/group/ethnic class>, then that'd be bigotry.

I got it now.

<Jeebus, what to choose, what to chose....>

OMG, I can't believe this thread is still going. I could have sworn it would have died shortly after it started. You know the thread is messed up when you have people Pm'ing you asking you if you have a clue WTF the OP is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back