I can’t offer you the moon – but I have a pretty good substitute

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
If you are a woman who misses what I’ve been missing for a while. Affection and intimate attention, and feeling cared about and liked a lot, and cheering each other up most every day; all these are aspects of life, which nobody wants to miss. And when both of us are missing them, we could well give them all to each other.

Why should that not work? We don’t live next door to each other, that’s why. But what if we give all this to each other “remotely”? By exchanging emails, for instance? It seems to me, all we’d need is two things: both of us to develop a talent for substituting as stand-ins for no longer loving spouses. And we’d have to miss what we don’t get from them with a vengeance, so we feel highly motivated.

When you think of it, THAT is not so impossible, is it?

Of course both of us need to feel some resonance with one another. Find each other attractive, sexually, emotionally, and intellectually. And compared to who? Two spouses who have forgotten almost who we are. I figure that our curiosity alone will easily sway us.

If you see this my way, why not send me a private message and share something with me about you and your situation. Like I am sharing with you in my profile

If you are a woman who misses what I’ve been missing for a while. Affection and intimate attention, and feeling cared about and liked a lot, and cheering each other up most every day; all these are aspects of life, which nobody wants to miss. And when both of us are missing them, we could well give them all to each other.

Why should that not work? We don’t live next door to each other, that’s why. But what if we give all this to each other “remotely”? By exchanging emails, for instance? It seems to me, all we’d need is two things: both of us to develop a talent for substituting as stand-ins for no longer loving spouses. And we’d have to miss what we don’t get from them with a vengeance, so we feel highly motivated.

When you think of it, THAT is not so impossible, is it?

Of course both of us need to feel some resonance with one another. Find each other attractive, sexually, emotionally, and intellectually. And compared to who? Two spouses who have forgotten almost who we are. I figure that our curiosity alone will easily sway us.

If you see this my way, why not send me a private message and share something with me about you and your situation. Like I am sharing with you in my profile
Why? Why? Why do you persist like this...negotiating....trying to self aggravate, oversell and prove yourself? Has even a reply came from the hundreds of posts you have done here? Don't you think there could be a better way? There have been so many nice people (men & women) included who have shared their authentic feelings about your approach. That is feedback you and so many can learn from. You are self-injuring yourself.....

Hello to you, dear fellow from India, with a most ostentatious username! Thanks for your comment, but I wonder: what gives you the idea that you know better than I do, how my ads ought to be written?

I have come to know you – under a different username – as someone with somewhat unusual tastes. Now I do not want to talk you out of your tastes, so I would appreciate your NOT passing out any advice – on how other people ought to write their personal ads. These are called personal ads for a good reason.

Back