I´m looking for a online female sub/slave

kakao

Virgin
Are you looking for a online dom ? Maybe you could be the one I´m looking for.

The sub/slave I´m looking for must feel a strong urge to please me. Any age, race or size welcome.

My turn ons are almost everything which are related to BDSM, but my biggest turn ons are humiliation, and to control you.

I have my experience from a 10 years relationship, where we played with bdsm, and then some experience online.

I have had 10-15 wannabe slaves/subs the last 2 month, and had almost given up to find a sub, but I want to try one more time.

Things I maybe want you to do(If this is what you want)
1. Rules of which you live by.
2. Taking control over aspects of your life.
3. Regular contact through Emails.
4. Following Orders.
5. Living By A Designed Schedule.
6. Selecting clothes for you to wear day in and day out (With work clothes, I would only select what is suitable and would not course too much problems within reason).
7. Punishment as and when required.
8. Time that you go to bed and get up at.
9. Masturbation and Love Making.
10. Make small movies for me.
11. Orgasm control.
12. Give you instructions how to hurt or humiliate yourself.

About verification of the task that I order you to do, you have to send me pics/movies of the task. It will be ok if you don´t show your face before you trust me 100%.

For me, Bdsm is a game, and if we don´t both think that it´s fun, it´s not fun at all. I will be disappoint, if you don´t say that I have over step your limits. For me is trust and respect very important. I will like to know more about your limits. I will like to start out slow, until we know each other.

If you want to know more about me, just ask.

If you are interested drop me a line and we will discuss limits, interests and such. Please only reply if you are seriously interested.

Last edited:
Well your wrong, it's not a game all. Play may or may not be involved, but it's not a game.

i think he more meant, that BDSM is a mutual agreement, that both people have to be happy with and enjoy for the relationship to work. Not necessarily a 'game' game. True Sir?

Yes I'm interested

"Are you looking for a online dom ? Maybe you could be the one I´m looking for."

I know I would like to explore being controlled - I find even the thought of it immensely arousing - to the point of being fully wet from just reading and considering your proposal - about 3 minutes....

I have looked carefully at your list - there are activities that I would not participate in - so I have left the things I would be happy to comply with, subject to discussion:

"1. Rules of which you live by
4. Following Orders.
11. Orgasm control."

"About verification of the task that I order you to do, you have to send me pics/movies of the task. It will be ok if you don´t show your face before you trust me 100%. "

That will not be possible - if you are to trust me then you would have to accept my written description of the outcome of the activity - so if this is a condition you would not be prepared to negotiate on then we will go no further.

"For me, Bdsm is a game, and if we don´t both think that it´s fun, it´s not fun at all. I will be disappoint, if you don´t say that I have over step your limits. For me is trust and respect very important. I will like to know more "

For it to really be a game then we should agree the rules before we start. As you have laid it out here it is very one-sided - what I will (might) do for you. I think it is important for you to also state what you will do for me.

"If you want to know more about me, just ask."

Yes - what is your purpose in doing this ?- be honest....

I am seriously interested and would consider it a demonstration of your integrity if you answered in public here.

i think he more meant, that BDSM is a mutual agreement, that both people have to be happy with and enjoy for the relationship to work. Not necessarily a 'game' game. True Sir?

You said it very well Auerianna, thanks

"Are you looking for a online dom ? Maybe you could be the one I´m looking for."

I know I would like to explore being controlled - I find even the thought of it immensely arousing - to the point of being fully wet from just reading and considering your proposal - about 3 minutes....

I have looked carefully at your list - there are activities that I would not participate in - so I have left the things I would be happy to comply with, subject to discussion:

"1. Rules of which you live by
4. Following Orders.
11. Orgasm control."

"About verification of the task that I order you to do, you have to send me pics/movies of the task. It will be ok if you don´t show your face before you trust me 100%. "

That will not be possible - if you are to trust me then you would have to accept my written description of the outcome of the activity - so if this is a condition you would not be prepared to negotiate on then we will go no further.

"For me, Bdsm is a game, and if we don´t both think that it´s fun, it´s not fun at all. I will be disappoint, if you don´t say that I have over step your limits. For me is trust and respect very important. I will like to know more "

For it to really be a game then we should agree the rules before we start. As you have laid it out here it is very one-sided - what I will (might) do for you. I think it is important for you to also state what you will do for me.

"If you want to know more about me, just ask."

Yes - what is your purpose in doing this ?- be honest....

I am seriously interested and would consider it a demonstration of your integrity if you answered in public here.

”That will not be possible - if you are to trust me then you would have to accept my written description of the outcome of the activity - so if this is a condition you would not be prepared to negotiate on then we will go no further.”

It will be ok for me. I have just meet many wanna be, so you never know who you can trust, but I allways trust people until the contrary is proven.

”For it to really be a game then we should agree the rules before we start. As you have laid it out here it is very one-sided - what I will (might) do for you. I think it is important for you to also state what you will do for me.”

As Auerianna said in this post:
BDSM is a mutual agreement, that both people have to be happy with and enjoy for the relationship to work. Not necessarily a 'game' game.
What I will do for you ? I will make you proud of who you are, and I will allways be there for you. A relationship is where people can develop in many way.

”what is your purpose in doing this ?- be honest....”

I like the challenge of controling someone. I like the psychological aspect of the ”game”

If you want to know more, just ask

Thanks but things have changed...

In the ten days since posting in this thread my online life has changed dramatically. I'm exploring different ways to explore and express my sexuality. This means that I'm not in a position to take up your offer.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Being as open as you should mean you will find suitable partner - I hope that happens for you soon.

Collette

Back