Seeking a female slave

darksoul217

Virgin
I’m am older married, male Master, 56 years old with 30+ years of D/s experience. I am looking for a younger female slave for long term online ownership. I’m looking for a serious D/s relationship that won’t impact either of our existing relationships. I am intelligent, strict and sadistic, but I am also fair, patient and caring.

I will consider slaves or submissives with any level of experience. I know that this kink will have to fit around normal life for both of us. I also understand that it will take time to build a level of trust between us and that training will get more intense as that trust is established.

Communication will be regular and start with text chat and email and may eventually extend to voice communication. I expect my slave to communicate openly, share her secrets, her desires and her fantasies. I also expect her to provide insights into how to best fit my plans for her around her other life commitments.

I enjoy pushing limits. I am looking for a slave who takes pleasure in knowing she has pleased me, despite not necessarily enjoying the tasks she has been assigned. I am into many kinks and will push my slave to explore a wide variety of experiences. I enjoy humiliating and degrading my slave. I consider her to be my property and I own her. I am a sadist and also enjoy causing pain for my amusement. I will assign rituals, protocols and task that my slave will need to carry out at any time. See will be my property and slave 24/7 not simply when we are chatting. I respect limits, but I’m looking for a slave who is open minded enough to explore and have her limits pushed to find out just how depraved and submissive she can be.

If you are interested pm me and we can take things from there. It would be helpful if you told me a bit about yourself and what your D/s desires are.

I’m am older married, male Master, 56 years old with 30+ years of D/s experience. I am looking for a younger female slave for long term online ownership. I’m looking for a serious D/s relationship that won’t impact either of our existing relationships. I am intelligent, strict and sadistic, but I am also fair, patient and caring.

I will consider slaves or submissives with any level of experience. I know that this kink will have to fit around normal life for both of us. I also understand that it will take time to build a level of trust between us and that training will get more intense as that trust is established.

Communication will be regular and start with text chat and email and may eventually extend to voice communication. I expect my slave to communicate openly, share her secrets, her desires and her fantasies. I also expect her to provide insights into how to best fit my plans for her around her other life commitments.

I enjoy pushing limits. I am looking for a slave who takes pleasure in knowing she has pleased me, despite not necessarily enjoying the tasks she has been assigned. I am into many kinks and will push my slave to explore a wide variety of experiences. I enjoy humiliating and degrading my slave. I consider her to be my property and I own her. I am a sadist and also enjoy causing pain for my amusement. I will assign rituals, protocols and task that my slave will need to carry out at any time. See will be my property and slave 24/7 not simply when we are chatting. I respect limits, but I’m looking for a slave who is open minded enough to explore and have her limits pushed to find out just how depraved and submissive she can be.

If you are interested pm me and we can take things from there. It would be helpful if you told me a bit about yourself and what your D/s desires are.
bump...

Back