Husbands sharing wives

This is something my wife and I have discussed many times, and it's been prevalent in many, many shared fantasies.
But a fantasy seems to be where it rests for us, at least for now. We both can get very excited thinking / talking about what one or the other of us could get up to with another man and / or woman added into the mix.

Originally Posted by drbet75
Make sure you both are in agreement and take your time

We definitely are. Both are not rushing it.

DrBet75 hit it on the head.

We've openly discussed (playfully and seriously) this and we both agree that it has to something we both agree on, and we are both cool with, and respectful of each others boundaries. Things can always evolve and progress if you want, just take things at a pace you are both comfortable with.
We have friends who tried some things with another in the mix, and did not communicate well beforehand. Jealousy reared its fugly head and they are still trying to work things out months and months later.

Care to discuss?

Nothing to really discuss. We both are really into each other, have a great, playful, and kinky sex life. We have watched (video and live) others have sex in groups (3 or more), both straight and gay. All sex - girl-girl, girl-guy, guy-guy, variations of all - turns us on, provided participants are consensual, and especially if they are really into it and not just going through the motions.
We talk through all the various what-ifs, and have come up with some really crazy scenarios that have been fun to "play-out" verbally while being intimate. Believe me, my girl has spoken some dirty, hardcore shit while fooling around. But in the post-coitus afterglow, while the lube is dryin', we talk and have come to the conclusion that, for now at least, we are cool on the sidelines, and fantasizing about things. We both are good with the other doing things with another partner up to a point, but we both have some boundaries that, at this point, can't be comfortably crossed. It would be unfair not only to each other, but to whoever the other / third-in-the-mix would be. Just imagine getting all hot and bothered and then having things come to a halt because, well, that's as far as this bus goes... everyone off.

Every couple and situation is different. Best to be open, respectful of the other, and communicate, communicate, communicate. If its something you both want, work it out and it could happen.

sounds delightful

Would love to be shared. Hubby and I are exploring this slowly. Trying to find the right couple/person to do this with. We both get hot and bothered about sharing/being shared.

Getting wet just thinking about me...
I hope that your every fantasy cum true

This subject hits close to home for me. I've been trying - gently - for the past seven years or so to get my wife to agree to some sort of experience...either MFMF, MMF, or MFM. I think it all started about ten years ago when I asked her to tell me about how some of her old BF's fucked her...I can't even begin to describe how hot it got me to hear her stories (she had been with at least 15 guys before me...she is ten years older than I am). She had a couple of "affairs" when we were engaged, and she had a phone sex relationship with her doctor after we were married...I practically beg her to tell me what he used to make her do on the phone, and how and where the two guys fucked her while we were engaged...

Whenever we fantasize about sharing, we both get turned on so much. But crossing the line into reality? She won't do it. The closest we came is the time I took her to a sex club in NYC when we were both really drunk...she came within the first 15 minutes while watching people have sex, but as soon as she came she wanted to leave. No men (or women) touched her on that night.

At this point, I don't think it's going to happen, which bums me out. On the other hand, I would guess that sharing in "real life" can cause many, many problems. I've always been curious to know the divorce rate of couples who have "shared". Not to say, of course, that some couples can't pull it off and remain secure and happy. I'm just not sure that we are one of the couples that could pull it off!

Feel free to PM me if you're in a similar situation...male or female. Thanks...

I enjoy sharing my big tit wife. Nothing sexier than watching your topless wife sucking on a cock then stripping down and fucking that hard cock till he fills her full of his thick hot seed.

Tout doors, Iowan here, would love to chat with you

I have shared my wife a time or to in the past. We stopped for about four year but have talked about doing it again.

I have a fantasy about seeing my busty wife getting gangbanged.

No idea why. But it just turns me on.

It's been awhile. I thought I'd bump this up and see if any kinky husbands/wives/couples are around today.

Guilty of wanting a MFM experiences

Married male who has constant fantasy of watching my wife with other randy well hung studs invites others to comment or join me in this seemingly popular fantasy.

Some years ago my wife, who is younger and Asian, finally agreed to having a threesome, I arranged the bloke, and we all had a great time. It lasted about eight times before he transferred abroad. Despite my wife openly participating and enjoying the experience she now refuses to explore further threesome options. Its as if she's done that, and moved on.

I have just about worn out the video I took and still get turned on by watching our very sexy, if not professional, homemade movie.

I am now a would be voyeur without the opportunity to participate and would love to communicate with others who have similar experiences. Ongoing or past to write about. So if you like me are turned on by this subject get in touch

I'd like to chat with husbands who are fantasizing about sharing their wives or wives with the same fantasy. Chat, pic trade, mutual masturbation, or cam play are possibilities. Let me know if you're interested.

It's an interesting fantasy but when I do get married, I don't think I'd want to actually try that.

I always love a good chat

I'd like to chat with husbands who are fantasizing about sharing their wives or wives with the same fantasy. Chat, pic trade, mutual masturbation, or cam play are possibilities. Let me know if you're interested.

My husband got me into gangbangs many years ago and we enjoy them more than ever

Pm sent

It's becoming a bigger and bigger fantasy lately of me to have sex with someone elses wife, whether it's in a an MFM or in a cuckold/hotwife setting where he's made to watch. I still don't know if it's the idea of her being experienced or her usually 'belonging' to someone else that makes the thought so hot, but it really turns me on.

Back