Husband and Wife Art

It might be just me but I have the impression that most image producers here almost go out of their way NOT to portray the sex act. They seem to find other erotic matters far more interesting.

This comes as a welcome change.
Take a look at my thread, A Sky Colored Cock. Plenty of drawings of sex. I agree that the images on this thread ARE a welcome change both because they are stylistically different and because they’re the result of a husband and wife collaboration.

Take a look at my thread, A Sky Colored Cock. Plenty of drawings of sex. I agree that the images on this thread ARE a welcome change both because they are stylistically different and because they’re the result of a husband and wife collaboration.
I agree with comments re images of sex: I have noticed the same and have marvelled at the idea of authors describing sexual activities and then shying away to show iot in their art. Llehlla is the exception, along with one or two others. I will continue to show every sexy detail with the excpetion of what may be misconstrued as illegal.

That makes me think of how we do it. I often cum on my wife's panties while she's wearing a sports bra, such a sexy look

I love this! I love to celebrate the love that my wife and I share :)

Back