Hurt my tits - please

titipain

love your pics. I would pierce your nipples with sterilized sewing needles after binding them with 13 wraps around each and 13 figure 8 wraps binding them together. once they were cherry red, I'd whip them with a tawse.
or maybe I'l request that from my overseer tonight!

love your pics. I would pierce your nipples with sterilized sewing needles after binding them with 13 wraps around each and 13 figure 8 wraps binding them together. once they were cherry red, I'd whip them with a tawse.
or maybe I'l request that from my overseer tonight!
glad you like my pics, would be nice to see pics of other people doing stuff like this. Anyone? If someone posts some on here, i'll return the favour.

Had a fantastic time today with thumb tacs inside my bra. went shopping, drove around in the car with my seatbelt across them, hand drinks with friends, cooked dinner etc - all with them sticking into my tits and nipples. it felt fantastic - thanks whoever suggested that!

Pierced my tit with a safety pin today too - OMG!! please keep the messages coming - i love them and i WILL respond xxxx

Anyone fancy another pic?

Last edited:
Had a fantastic time today with thumb tacs inside my bra. went shopping, drove around in the car with my seatbelt across them, hand drinks with friends, cooked dinner etc - all with them sticking into my tits and nipples. it felt fantastic - thanks whoever suggested that!

Pierced my tit with a safety pin today too - OMG!! please keep the messages coming - i love them and i WILL respond xxxx

Anyone fancy another pic?

you have to ask :devil:

Would love a pic.

What happens when you squeeze your nipples. Can you produce anything? Not kidding here. I have seen small amounts of a sort of cream after hard areola and nipple squeezing. Waiting for a response to the pm before giving another suggestion, but a picture of your breasts being wrapped in cotton rope with chain clamps on your nipples would be nice. Some hard pulling on them too.

Hey sparkie... I would love to see you squeezing your tits hard while biting on your own nipples... love to see a picture with your teeth clenched around your nipple while you have your tits roped off...

OMG! I can't cope with the number of messages i am getting. i never imagined getting this many replies to my thread and i'm not sure how to handle it now. i am going to have to pick out a couple to msg with, so if you're really keen pls pm me - if not i won't be offended. i will see who i can relate to best out of the pm's i get and msg back. will still put pics here if its wanted! Thank you so much EVERYONE xxxx

OMG! I can't cope with the number of messages i am getting. i never imagined getting this many replies to my thread and i'm not sure how to handle it now. i am going to have to pick out a couple to msg with, so if you're really keen pls pm me - if not i won't be offended. i will see who i can relate to best out of the pm's i get and msg back. will still put pics here if its wanted! Thank you so much EVERYONE xxxx

thank you for the invite last night sparkie, it was a true pleaseure working you over.

Since your flooded with pm's, I'll make a suggestion here for potentual PM'ers

Don't waste this sluts time with pm's like "oh, I want to see you suck your bound tit's" This wonderful woman is a massocist, a pain slut. Don't ask her to suck on her nipples, tell her to put them on a board and hammer them. She loves pain, she eats it like candy. (and we love her for it) She craves to be used, humiliated, degraded. Write "Whip Me" on her tit's Use them as punching bags.

If your going to PM her with some wimpy idea, go take your needle dick and jerk off in the corner instead.

Use her rough, and love her for it.

thank you for the invite last night sparkie, it was a true pleaseure working you over.

Since your flooded with pm's, I'll make a suggestion here for potentual PM'ers

Don't waste this sluts time with pm's like "oh, I want to see you suck your bound tit's" This wonderful woman is a massocist, a pain slut. Don't ask her to suck on her nipples, tell her to put them on a board and hammer them. She loves pain, she eats it like candy. (and we love her for it) She craves to be used, humiliated, degraded. Write "Whip Me" on her tit's Use them as punching bags.

If your going to PM her with some wimpy idea, go take your needle dick and jerk off in the corner instead.

Use her rough, and love her for it.
jack slade - what a post! I dont know if i should be honored or embarassed xx :)

Want to pull that tightly around your breast......

Want to pull that tightly around your breast then lay it flat on a table while I pound down on it.

Want to pull that tightly around your breast then lay it flat on a table while I pound down on it.

For those that are interested, here is the fabulous item constructed just for moi. Thanx wycaify xx

Last edited:
yikes, give me that thing, I have a few other locations I'd like to use it on :devil: I sure hope your going to make a video someday, I'd be the first in line to buy it :heart:

Pictures as requested

I know I've been promising these 2 pics for ages in my pm's but couldn't get a good shot. Had to try again, which meant stretching and piercing it again. Puurr!!
Tell me what you think boys :)

Love you guys, thanks for all the fab comments xxx

Last edited:
Very enjoyable thread. Interesting replies as well, beautiful pictures. I know you're having a great time, it really shows! :rose:

Very enjoyable thread. Interesting replies as well, beautiful pictures. I know you're having a great time, it really shows! :rose:
Glad you like pictures - I have had great fun with this one. Thanks for your message, it's nice to know that females can appreciate what i'm doing too

Back