How to prevent Lit feedback going to spam folder

dasgoodshit

Really Experienced
I saw a thread with a few authors that were lamenting how Lit feedback would sometimes go into their spam folder. Here's how to stop that from happening:

----------------------- 1 -----------------------
1.png
----------------------- 2 -----------------------
2.png

----------------------- 3 -----------------------
3.png
----------------------- 4 -----------------------
4.png
----------------------- 5 -----------------------
5.png
----------------------- 6 -----------------------
6.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
Never had that problem, but sound advice. However, it is dependent on which email service/program you're using

Never had a problem all of the show up. I do however check my span and trash folders regularly.

Quick question from a new author:

Are you notified of feedback on the website somewhere, or does it only come through email?

I don't usually check the email associated with this account, but I do use the site often. Do I need to start checking my email?

Quick question from a new author:

Are you notified of feedback on the website somewhere, or does it only come through email?

I don't usually check the email associated with this account, but I do use the site often. Do I need to start checking my email?

You can see public comments from your "Works" page (it will show you how many on the little comment icon under a story); but private comments are sent to the email address you associated with your account, and will almost certainly go to your spam folder.

You can see public comments from your "Works" page (it will show you how many on the little comment icon under a story); but private comments are sent to the email address you associated with your account, and will almost certainly go to your spam folder.
Thanks for the reply, I'll make sure to check the email more often. Another author on here sent me private feedback as a test yesterday, but I haven't seen it yet (checked both inbox and spam) so I'm not sure if the review process is just long or I have a problem of some sort. I do get emails in my inbox about forum notifications.

I just set up the filter suggested in this thread, so hopefully everything goes without issue from now on.

Back