How to Increase Nipple Sensitivity?

LaOrca

Really Experienced
I used to have very sensitive nipples about three years ago and loved them to be stimulated. Needless to say, something changed that a fee years back and I can't seem to revive it. There is feeling but it's very dull. Even my vaginal lubrication isn't what it used to be. I will say that my stress level as a caregiver is extremely high. However, I am taking lots of good herbal supplements to assist libido or at least try to ..I have an amazing new partner and he is both a wonderful man and lover. I really want to have a fulfilling sex life with him. I would love to increase the nipple sensitivity if I can. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Have you tried nipple clamps? But then, they may not work if your libido has changed. In that case, I'd consider visiting a doctor/ob-gyn and talk it over. Some medical tests may reveal the source of your problem. Good luck!

I used to have very sensitive nipples about three years ago and loved them to be stimulated. Needless to say, something changed that a fee years back and I can't seem to revive it. There is feeling but it's very dull. Even my vaginal lubrication isn't what it used to be. I will say that my stress level as a caregiver is extremely high. However, I am taking lots of good herbal supplements to assist libido or at least try to ..I have an amazing new partner and he is both a wonderful man and lover. I really want to have a fulfilling sex life with him. I would love to increase the nipple sensitivity if I can. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Nipple pumps seem to be a popular choice, I've read on here. Walmart/Amazon sell a suction device that is meant for inverted nipples and breast feeding. You simply suction them on and leave them for a short time. Worth a try I say.

Nothing yet. Taking another herbal supplement and looking into the pump..

show them to us....

First, you need to get your stress level down. Few things in life are enjoyable when you are stressed!

Back