How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

"I didn't mean 'please what' do you want," Laurie admonished. "I meant 'please what' should you be calling Chris?"

Now Nancy understood. She loved the idea.

"Please... make me come!!" Nancy cried out, looking pleadingly directly into Chris's eyes. "Please make me come... Please! My Master!!!"

"Please make me come..." Nancy implored, looking directly into Chris's eyes. "Please! My Master!!!"

"'Master'?!" Chris laughed, now comprehending Laurie's purpose. He slipped his middle finger into Nancy's sodden slit. "Yes, very good, that works for me."

His fingertip began to caress her clitoris. It did not take long until Nancy clearly reached the brink of orgasm, at which point Chris withdrew his finger.

Now this... Laurie thought as she watched Chris "reward" Nancy by bringing her to the verge of orgasm, then denying her climax. This is going to be fun!

"Please make me come..." Nancy implored, looking directly into Chris's eyes. "Please! My Master!!!"

"'Master'?!" Chris laughed, now comprehending Laurie's purpose. He slipped his middle finger into Nancy's sodden slit. "Yes, very good, that works for me."

His fingertip began to caress her clitoris. It did not take long until Nancy clearly reached the brink of orgasm, at which point Chris withdrew his finger.

Again lightly tracing a fingertip along the sensitive edges of Nancy's slickly wet slit, Chris asks softly: "And if you're to call me 'Master,' what will you now call Laurie?"

"And if you're to call me 'Master,'" Chris's deep voice flowed into her as he again lightly traced a fingertip along the sensitive edges of Nancy's achingly sensitive slit, causing her hips to thrust desperately with lust, as best they could given how tightly he had bound her. "What will you now call Laurie?"

"'Mistress'!" Nancy cried out so loudly that she startled herself. Her voice dropped as she repeated, "'Mistress'... I'll call her 'Mistress.'"

She needed Chris's amatory attention so badly, she would have said anything he wanted to hear. In this case, however, she knew her answer had an additional significance. It confessed how she wanted to become part of their love life. She felt herself flushing deeper with desire tinged by shame.

"'Mistress'!" Nancy cried out in immediate response to Chris's question of what she should call Laurie. Nancy's voice dropped as she repeated the title. "'Mistress'... I'll call her 'Mistress.'"

"Yes, you will," Chris confirmed simply as he rewarded Nancy by again gently rubbing her clitoris. Again, it did not take long until Nancy clearly reached the brink of orgasm, at which point Chris again withdrew his finger.

Nancy knew she had answered correctly. It felt like Chris would finally make her come.

Yes... Just a little bit more....

Chris withdrew his finger from his clitoris.

"FUCK!" Nancy snapped in frustration. Then she cried out. "Please! Please, Master... Make me come!!!"

Nancy would call her "Mistress."

Laurie found she liked the sound of that.

It suddenly dawned on her that this odd adventure might extend beyond this one evening.

She found she liked that idea, too.

Chris withdrew his finger from Nancy's clitoris.

"FUCK!" Nancy snarled, then cried out. "Please! Please, Master... Make me come!!!"

"Let's think about your Mistress, first," he replied in a deep and even tone, using the term for his fiance Laurie that he would always hereafter insist Nancy use for her. He stroked Nancy's slit teasingly, repeatedly but very lightly brushing her clit as he did. "You don't get to come until you make her come again."

"Please, Master..." Nancy begged. "Make me come!!!"

"Let's think about your Mistress, first," he replied in a deep and even tone, referring to his fiance Laurie. "You don't get to come until you make her come again."

Nancy automatically tried to sit up, to return to the sofa where she had already eaten Laurie to multiple orgasms, but remained bound in place. Nancy's hips bucked sporadically as Chris stroked her slit teasingly, repeatedly but very lightly brushing her clit as he did.

"Oh... God!" she moaned with desire, but now knowing what she needed to do to satisfy it, she found sufficient self-control to form a response. "Then please untie me, Master. Untie me so I can make her come...."

"Let's think about your Mistress, first," Chris replied as Nancy begged for sexual relief. "You don't get to come until you make her come again."

Laurie, now Nancy's "Mistress," saw Nancy's body twitch and spasm under Chris's touch as Nancy responded. "Oh... God! Then please untie me, Master. Untie me so I can make her come...."

Laurie's own body reacted with warm desire, remembering the first multiple orgasm Nancy's deft tongue had delivered. What started as a lark, Laurie thought, could easily become a habit, even an addiction.

"Then please untie me, Master," Nancy pleaded after Chris told her she would only get to come after she had given his fiance Laurie another orgasm. "Untie me so I can make her come...."

"Oh no, Slave," Chris replied, affirming her new status. "She is going to sit on your face until you make her come."

"Untie me so I can make her come," Nancy pleaded, giving Laurie an orgasm having become a prerequisite to her own sexual relief.

"Oh no, Slave," Laurie's fiance Chris replied. "She is going to sit on your face until you make her come."

A rush of desire filled Laurie's loins, and she stood to receive her boon. The top of Nancy's head nearly reached the end of the table, so unless she knelt with her butt toward Nancy's eyes, Laurie would have nowhere to set her knees. She turned and knelt on the tabletop facing toward Nancy's feet with her calves on either side of Nancy's head. For the moment, Laurie's womanhood remained well above Nancy's face.

"Is it okay to do it this way?" Laurie asked Chris, a bit embarrassed at the realization that her naivete somewhat surpassed her newfound lusts.

"Is it okay to do it this way?" Laurie asked Chris, as she knelt on the tabletop facing Nancy's feet with her calves on either side of Nancy's head, her womanhood hovering well above Nancy's face.

"Well, it's what I had in mind," Chris smiled. "Why don't you settle into place?"

"Is it okay to do it this way?" Laurie asked her fiance Chris, as she knelt on the tabletop facing Nancy's feet with her calves on either side of Nancy's head, her womanhood hovering well above Nancy's face. She blushed slightly with both lust and at the realization that her naivete somewhat surpassed her newfound desires.

"Well, it's what I had in mind," Chris smiled kindly without a hint of derision. "Why don't you settle into place?"

Laurie slowly lowered her hips, cautiously waiting for intimate contact with Nancy's tongue or lips.

Nancy couldn't decide which had her turned on the most, her bound helplessness, the way Chris had then teased her clitoris, or the kinkiness of the situation as her lifelong friend Laurie started to slowly lower herself to sit on Nancy's face. Nancy realized which took precedence didn't matter. The combination of the three had her nearly crazed with lust and willing to do anything Laurie or her fiance Chris now asked of her.

Aiming as best she could in her trussed up position, having to look down and somewhat cross-eyed to see the opening to Laurie's womanhood, Nancy extended her long narrow tongue, hoping to slip it right up into Laurie as she dropped herself onto Nancy's mouth.

Laurie slowly lowered her hips, then gasped with pleasure as Nancy's tongue entered her vagina. Eagerly, Laurie settled herself onto Nancy's mouth.

Nancy smiled around her extended tongue, hearing Laurie's gasp as her tongue entered her. Then more of Laurie's weight settled on her mouth, the musk of her sexual excitement strong in her nostrils. With her movement thus limited, and soon short of breath, Nancy did her best to pleasure Laurie by stretching her tongue as far as she could to wiggle against Laurie vaginal walls.

"You'll smother her if you're not careful," Chris laughed as Laurie settled her womanhood on Nancy's mouth, facing toward her feet. He took Laurie's hands and drew her shoulders in that direction. "Here, lean forward so she can breath."

Dazed by the desire in her loins and the pleasure Nancy's tongue provides, Laurie nods weakly at Chris's suggestion and allows him to pull her forward and down until she crouches over Nancy's body, her womanhood still pressed upon Nancy's mouth and her own forehead resting on Nancy's right hip.

Having intentionally coaxed his fiance Laurie into soixante-neuf with her bound best friend Nancy, Chris sat back, waiting to see what would happen next. His erection had returned, but he ignored it. He assumed that however things now proceeded, he would have plenty of opportunities later this evening to satisfy more of his own needs and fantasies.

Laurie leaned forward, resting her head on Nancy's right hip, making it much easier for Nancy to breath. Nancy wiggled her tongue a few more times inside Laurie and then, having greater mobility with which to work, slid her tongue tip up to Laurie's clitoris and started licking it.

Laurie groaned as Nancy's tongue slid up to Laurie's clitoris and started licking it. Laurie's back and neck arched, and she found herself instinctively kissing the top of Nancy's thigh.

Laurie's spontaneous kisses on the top of her right thigh ignited lightning bolts of pleasure directed straight into Nancy's loins. Nancy groaned with desire as her tongue flicked faster on Laurie's clitoris.

Chris could tell Laurie kissed the top of Nancy's thigh in instinctive reaction to the pleasure Nancy's tongue provided. He wondered how much that reflex might overcome other attitudes. He set his hand gently on Laurie's right shoulder and began subtly urging her to shift a bit left, moving her mouth toward Nancy's pubes.

Back