How to Edit/Update User Profile

PrincessLeigha

Experienced
As many have figured out, simply logging in, navigating to the User CP and clicking "Edit Profile" does not work. You get redirected to the password and email change screen. :mad:

Here is the work-around. :cattail:

Go to the Lit homepage and select "Stories & Pics"

Under [literotica.com] is "You are logged in as [.*****...] (logout)"

Click your username. Do not click logout (duh).

This will take you to your Literotica (non-Discussion Board) control panel

Go to "Options" on the left hand menu list.

Edit profile as desired.

Always save your work.

Done! :D

Hope this helps someone. Happy Lusting :rose::kiss::rose:

Hmmmmm, I appreciate this help! Unfortunately this didn’t work for me. Any other thoughts on updating a profile?

I think you still need 100 posts to update. Imagine that, they want you to be active here!

Good luck.

Hmmmmm, I appreciate this help! Unfortunately this didn’t work for me. Any other thoughts on updating a profile?

The above works fine, your just editing your prifile in the story section instead.

The other workaround for this is to add what you want to say in your signature like I have.

The point as mentioned by sub zero is the ability to add your own avatar. You need 100 posts to do this.

Good luck.

Under the new systems, you need to go to the story side and click options. Now the profile can be amended.

I'm confused. I can set up and edit my profile on the main site easily. But that profile doesn't show up to anyone here in the forum.

Further to this, has anyone figured out how to bold and utSlics in the profile page, when standard html code doesn't work?

Back