How Many Reads Do You get?

I cant imagine you liking it. Nice try PILOT.

The fact is that I'm probably the first one--and one of only a few--who has stated on this forum that you are a good writer. You can't deny this, because it's in the record. So, whether you, as a writer, can get an E here isn't the point. You, as JBJ, haven't gotten an E, so you, as JBJ, are looking for attention you don't deserve, cutting into the standing of those of us who do have Es, by talking about having gotten one. The JamesBJohnson account has no E.

Beyond this, you lie about these things--when Stella challenged you to post something here some time ago when you were going through the initial phase of panning everyone else's writing and touting how good yours was without showing any, you posted something that she showed that you had plagiarized from someone else on the Internet. Your credibility is close to zero.

So, if you, as a writer, want to be believable about having received an E here and aren't just talking through your ass to get attention you haven't earned, post to the forum in the name of the account that got the E that you are the same author. Otherwise, just stop this attention-grabbing nonsense of claiming you have something that your JBJ account doesn't have.

Especially since while claiming you have one, you denigrate having one. Those of us who have a bunch of them are proud of having received them--legitimately.

The fact is that I'm probably the first one--and one of only a few--who has stated on this forum that you are a good writer. You can't deny this, because it's in the record. So, whether you, as a writer, can get an E here isn't the point. You, as JBJ, haven't gotten an E, so you, as JBJ, are looking for attention you don't deserve, cutting into the standing of those of us who do have Es, by talking about having gotten one. The JamesBJohnson account has no E.

Beyond this, you lie about these things--when Stella challenged you to post something here some time ago when you were going through the initial phase of panning everyone else's writing and touting how good yours was without showing any, you posted something that she showed that you had plagiarized from someone else on the Internet. Your credibility is close to zero.

So, if you, as a writer, want to be believable about having received an E here and aren't just talking through your ass to get attention you haven't earned, post to the forum in the name of the account that got the E that you are the same author. Otherwise, just stop this attention-grabbing nonsense of claiming you have something that your JBJ account doesn't have.

Especially since while claiming you have one, you denigrate having one. Those of us who have a bunch of them are proud of having received them--legitimately.

I cant put my finger on the rule that ordains you or STELLA THE FAUXY FELLA guardians or stewards or shepherds of anything at LIT. Since there's only one of me all my tales are all my tales! I mean, who else owns them?

I cant put my finger on the rule that ordains you or STELLA THE FAUXY FELLA guardians or stewards or shepherds of anything at LIT. Since there's only one of me all my tales are all my tales! I mean, who else owns them?

What tales? As JBJ, you own nothing you haven't shown to be JBJs--which you seem to have trouble understanding, given the plagiarism you've tried here in the past.

Just calling you on your bullshit--something else you're really good at.

What tales? As JBJ, you own nothing you haven't shown to be JBJs--which you seem to have trouble understanding, given the plagiarism you've tried here in the past.

Just calling you on your bullshit--something else you're really good at.

You and STELLA THE FELLA go for it:D Add TEX to the fun and you can have a ménage a troll.

To be fair, I started a post about using different used IDs. It seems as if that may be common here. It's entirely possible that JBJ has done that and did earn the E, isn't it? If he owns up to the other ID, it defeats the purpose of it, doesn't it? It would if I wanted to use a second one.

Does it really make a difference if he says he earned an E? Honesty, I think most people that come to the site to read stories don't go anywhere near the boards here, so what difference does it make if he says that here?

Am I missing something?

To be fair, I started a post about using different used IDs. It seems as if that may be common here. It's entirely possible that JBJ has done that and did earn the E, isn't it? If he owns up to the other ID, it defeats the purpose of it, doesn't it? It would if I wanted to use a second one.

Does it really make a difference if he says he earned an E? Honesty, I think most people that come to the site to read stories don't go anywhere near the boards here, so what difference does it make if he says that here?

Am I missing something?

The point is JBJ's bullshit in the past. The point is he spent a lot of time here panning the writers and talking himself up as the expert. When he got called on it he posted some stuff he plagiarized off the internet and got caught. His credibility is zero but he keeps pushing to be the expert.

When he first started posting stories under JBJ, you could actually see him trying to re-invent the writing wheel. So what difference you say? You should go back and read some of the crap he tried to tell new writers who knew more than he did.

Whoever JBJ might be might have an E but JBJ does not. It is quite simple actually.

Yes its far easier to believe someone is a pilot, spy, broadway actor, tennis player, model, choir singer, plays who knows how many instruments, written screenplays, starred in movies, works for the embassy, has his own writing/editing business and my personal favorite helped write the current US copyright laws.

That's much easier to believe than JBJ has a green E under another pen name. :rolleyes:

Talk about look at me.

The point is JBJ's bullshit in the past. The point is he spent a lot of time here panning the writers and talking himself up as the expert. When he got called on it he posted some stuff he plagiarized off the internet and got caught. His credibility is zero but he keeps pushing to be the expert.

When he first started posting stories under JBJ, you could actually see him trying to re-invent the writing wheel. So what difference you say? You should go back and read some of the crap he tried to tell new writers who knew more than he did.

Whoever JBJ might be might have an E but JBJ does not. It is quite simple actually.

Bite me and dream on. I write my other stuff wearing a beret and using a cigarette holder cuz its good stuff, I don't want your nasty, diseased eyes on it.

Expert? :D Let me be clear, dear. You aint gotta be the weatherman to know which way the wind blows. No one pays any mind to my writing advice. I post psychological info, which I am expert, and no one pays it any mind either.

JBJ if you want to brag on your 'E', do so as your alt.:rolleyes:

Writing, as I do, in EC, Mature and Romance, my reads are very low compared to many of you. My oldest story, Spreading Seeds Ch. 01, has a 4.35 score, 133 votes and 42597 'reads'. I put this up in Oct 08 so it has taken a long time to gather that much exposure. O'course it is Novels and Novellas which has pretty weak readership here. With 40 chapters though it shows that the title, slug, and the score makes a huge difference in 'clicks.'

Generally the 40 chapters only have 14-16 "H's", but I noticed recently that my reads are increasing for the highest scored chapters. Today I have 22 "H's" in the series and oddly the one with no sex at all runs a 4.60 with 42 votes and reads of 5940.

I generally get ~5000 readers although SS#1 has 42,596 many more than SS#2 with only 14,438 reads which was put up a day after #1. But SS#10 has a 4.75 score 44 votes and 20,285 reads, most of those reads have been recently.

I don't have an "E" but I'm pretty happy, only one story has ever slipped below a 4.0, then only for a few days and if I could just get those 5,000 readers to buy my stuff, I start publishing once a month!:D

Well surprise, surprise, another thread ruined by our bitter prep school pilot ...and then of course the other four mousekateers (the dumb one, the redneck, dark boy and sadly lovergirl who'd definitely been improving lately) get excited and jump into the fray...

...sadly whenever numbers cum up poor old ace has a hissy fit since his are so poor...

...these numbers are a bit out of date but do give new authors an idea of the potential...

...3 stories ... 75,000+ votes ... 9 +1/2 million sold... 1800 comments...thank you literoticans :heart:

Story Submissions:

"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.53 44725 3541303 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06 approved
Public Comments: 1050

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.57 26883 5204851 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06 approved
Public Comments: 632

"We'll Do Your Mom First," I Said Two virgins decide to seduce their moms.
4.66 4488 750890 Incest/Taboo (English) 09/10/10 approved
Public Comments: 117

and you too! :kiss:
image.php

Writing, as I do, in EC, Mature and Romance, my reads are very low compared to many of you. My oldest story, Spreading Seeds Ch. 01, has a 4.35 score, 133 votes and 42597 'reads'. I put this up in Oct 08 so it has taken a long time to gather that much exposure. O'course it is Novels and Novellas which has pretty weak readership here. With 40 chapters though it shows that the title, slug, and the score makes a huge difference in 'clicks.'

Generally the 40 chapters only have 14-16 "H's", but I noticed recently that my reads are increasing for the highest scored chapters. Today I have 22 "H's" in the series and oddly the one with no sex at all runs a 4.60 with 42 votes and reads of 5940.

I generally get ~5000 readers although SS#1 has 42,596 many more than SS#2 with only 14,438 reads which was put up a day after #1. But SS#10 has a 4.75 score 44 votes and 20,285 reads, most of those reads have been recently.

I don't have an "E" but I'm pretty happy, only one story has ever slipped below a 4.0, then only for a few days and if I could just get those 5,000 readers to buy my stuff, I start publishing once a month!:D

Haven't EC or romance yet, but mature has been good to me.

BDSM and fetish are the lowest categories for me. Of course I don't put a lot in either which helps and my 3 bdsm entries were in my first year here so I didn't have a following yet.

This is my all around lowest in every category and its my first story here

Almost Perfect A young man's attempt to please his Mistress falls short.
4.31 96 20682 BDSM (English) 05/13/10 approved
Public Comments: 7

Just shy of 4 years old and still under 100 votes, It had an H at one point, but since it has so few votes its the one that feels the effects of my forum fan base:rolleyes:

The only story that has a lower score is my V-day entry in LW, but to me it doesn't count because I wrote it to piss them off.

Don't rile me up candyass boy. You know I bite.

What, you still have teeth? :D

Stainless steel dentures like Francis Dollarhydes in THE RED DRAGON. After I bite your ankles clean off your dirty feet youll know the answer to your question.

Stainless steel dentures like Francis Dollarhydes in THE RED DRAGON. After I bite your ankles clean off your dirty feet youll know the answer to your question.

Awesome character and Book. The fucked the movie up by trying to give Lechter a bigger part than Harris gave him in the book.

Then again in Hannibal Harris started making Lechter into pretty much a superhero. One is better off stopping at Silence of the lambs.

Awesome character and Book. The fucked the movie up by trying to give Lechter a bigger part than Harris gave him in the book.

Then again in Hannibal Harris started making Lechter into pretty much a superhero. One is better off stopping at Silence of the lambs.

For sure. I love THE RED DRAGON and SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, the others make my head spin round, especially the killer hogs doing a professional courtesy for Hannibal. KISS MY FAT ASS!

I'm getting a strong sense of "Hey, don't look here; look over there." :D

It's funny. It's like there's only two posts in this thread, since everyone else is ignored:)

Back