How do you define what is sexy?

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
There is no wrong answer to this question. I just want to see how different people view what is sexy to them. I look forward to reading your answers.

i think maybe being a little risky with dress, but only towards me, and not the general public

yes that too ^^ and I think also just wanting to spend time together too, doesn't have to be anything exciting either. just together

Everything in this thread should be published and given free to teenage boys everywhere. It would be a public service.

Everything in this thread should be published and given free to teenage boys everywhere. It would be a public service.

I agree completely. I think for me it was always a sense of humor that I found sexy. If a guy could make me laugh, he had my full attention.

For me, it's a woman who doesn't realise how beautiful she is. Inner beauty as well as outer.

I don't think it's a generalization like "confidence, mental or physical attractiveness, etc." I think it's that particular variable that when you're conversing with a woman, a sudden connection hits your right in the face like "Damn this chick is cool."

Everybody's different. I know many hot, confident girls that I don't really think are sexy.

I cannot define it, but I know it when I see it.

Not dodging, it comes in so many unexpectedly varied forms that it defies and all-encompassing description.

I think it's how a person carries themselves. It manifests in different ways.
For some it comes naturally for others not so much so.

I think it's how a person carries themselves. It manifests in different ways.
For some it comes naturally for others not so much so.

That's true. I'm sure we can all think of plenty of people who were visually attractive but gave off no sense of sexiness at all. And vice versa. I think it's an implicit promise, for me. A sense of what might be. Even if there are no personal vibes, a sexy person gives me the sense that if we did spend time together it would be hot. Even if it were just sitting down to a coffee together.

This is sexy...

Tina%20Fey5.jpg

This is not...

kim-kardashian-full-frontal-article.jpg

Back