Houston Texas

Houston here as well.

I didn't know about this thread. I had only found the Texas Roll Call thread.

Anyway, have a great afternoon.

Houston

Hey everyone! Lets get this thread going.

Say it loud Say it proud HOUSTON TEXANS HOUSTON TEXANS HOUSTON TEXANS!!!!!

hey There Everyone. Heading To Houston In A Few Weeks, Seeing If There's Anyone Looking To Get Together... 27/m

Looking for chat and/or meet. I have a secretary, I have an accountant, I have a part time housekeeper/cook, I have a boss(overlord), and a business partner. What I don't have is a sex partner. I have nobody to have sex with or even talk sex with. The wifehasn't been interested for many years now. The whole package isn't worth getting rid of just for the lack of one thing, therefore I am looking for someone to supply the one missing bit in my life. Chat and/or meet, lets talk about it.
Females only..... Conroe, Texas area

Houston!!!!

Come on Houston!! Rockets are in the playoffs!! 54 yo bi married male. Wife knows and indulges my m2m play.

Houston

Good Morning Houston!!! Just got home from work, yes 12-8 overnight. Time for Happy Hour!

IMHO, is Sally McDonald on Fox 26 early morning and weekend news just about the Finest looking lady on tv?

One of the best things about living in Houston is the pretty ladies.

I've been a long-time lurker here for years. I'm just now getting brave enough to start posting, so this looks like as good of a place as any. I'm way south of Houston closer to the island. Hello fellow Houstonians :)

Last edited:
Good morning fellow Houstonians. I've chatted with some of you before even! God seeing you all again.

Back