Houston Texas

Yeah, it does that before is starts to become consistently cool/cold. Like today, it's muggy and gross outside while tomorrow will possibly be cool again. You get use to it after awhile. And unless you really enjoy hot weather, you'll end up liking it more than the weather in the summer.

lol.. i definitely dont want the hot summer in texas... i would rather enjoy this weather till it lasts...

Going from the allergy-haze of changing weather in Dallas to the dry-then humid-then raining-then dry of Houston makes me a little crazy.
But, I wouldn't live anywhere else but Texas!
I guess I'll just own my crazy.
:devil:

I'm changing places with you! On my way back to dry, dry North Texas....woohoo, I've spent my last summer in the miserable humidity here!!!

Happy belated houstonian thanksgiving!!! I'm not sure that's grammatically correct, but meh.

It was a beautiful day by the Bay! Been enjoying the stories for years and finally decided to say "Howdy Yall," and thanks for all the talented writers and the open minds. We hope to make some friends and get to know some of yall.

It was a beautiful day by the Bay! Been enjoying the stories for years and finally decided to say "Howdy Yall," and thanks for all the talented writers and the open minds. We hope to make some friends and get to know some of yall.

Need to enjoy a little fishing while you're there....:)

NW area

Anybody out here looking to correspond? I promise I'm really a 21/f student and not an axe murderer... I just tend to hold my cards close to my chest ;)

Anybody out here looking to correspond? I promise I'm really a 21/f student and not an axe murderer... I just tend to hold my cards close to my chest ;)

well... i believe most of them are still here... they are most probably caught up in the holiday season... they should soon resurface.. and where are you in texas btw???

I grew up in Texas, even though I don't live there anymore, I still get back to Houston frequently for work. I'd love to correspond young lady. :D

Currently down in Galveston, but I commute up to Houston on occasion. Personally I'm not a fan of H-town, its just too big for it's own good.

Back