Homemade toys...

HalifaxHottie66 said:
hubby & I had one of our carry on's dumped after it went through the x-ray machine.
I looked at hubby & smiled a very evil way & asked the security guard if he dumped my toys out to get some ideas for the boyfriend later on. I then picked up the nipple clamps & the strap on harness & asked him which one excited him more.
I was requested to re-pack my carry on as quickly as I could as they were holding the plane's departure due to our "unfortunate detainment". The rest of the passengers were on board & didn't get to see the problem we had, although I am quite sure the other flights had quite a topic of conversation !! :devil:

Sorry... I have made a few leashes, attempted a whip, made a couple of very nice floggers, braided some cords for "collars", made a few blindfolds & one strap on harness for myself made of deerskin so it is very soft against my skin.

cool love that, i think "fronting it out" is wicked, its made me smille :devil:

mickyp123 said:
cool love that, i think "fronting it out" is wicked, its made me smille :devil:
living the life we do it is hard to fluster me...
I work security so I deal with idiots all night & learn to deflate situations really quickly.
being swingers, hubby & I have learned to never be ashamed of anything.
I was in a bratty mood that day at the airport & would have went further had they not requested us to re-pack the bag as the plane was awaiting our arrival for boarding :)
oops... almost lost the time... bbiab, gotta wake up hubby :) :rolleyes:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Tigerbalm.............:eek: Hell NO

have you actually tried that anywhere even near anywhere 'intimate' on yourself Cutey ?

I accidently got some icy hot on My dick once... YEOOOCH..

I had just put some on My shoulder, and went to take a leak without thinking...

mickyp123 said:
Ok who has had their toys taken out of the bag at an airport,

how did you deal with it ???????????????????

when i visit Sir he always telle me to put my toys in the very top part of my suitcase for easy access. i always check them, never in carry on, but it seems that at least 2/3 of the time my bag ends up with a sticker saying it was searched by security personell in "random" checks. i always turn beet red when i see the sticker, knowing that my toys were right in pain veiw as soon as the bag was opened. Sir just luaghs.

myinnerslut said:
when i visit Sir he always telle me to put my toys in the very top part of my suitcase for easy access. i always check them, never in carry on, but it seems that at least 2/3 of the time my bag ends up with a sticker saying it was searched by security personell in "random" checks. i always turn beet red when i see the sticker, knowing that my toys were right in pain veiw as soon as the bag was opened. Sir just luaghs.

i am afraid i share his humour lol, but i think the best approach is to be brazen about it, look em in the eyes and say wanna lick it big boy, i think they would go red

mickyp123 said:
i am afraid i share his humour lol, but i think the best approach is to be brazen about it, look em in the eyes and say wanna lick it big boy, i think they would go red

that wouldnt work for two reasons

1) the bag was checked, i never actually saw them open my bag (i would have died if i did.. i bring EVERYTHING i have with me, and Sir constantly tells me i have a small sex shop)

2) i'm too young to pull that off effectivly

myinnerslut said:
that wouldnt work for two reasons

1) the bag was checked, i never actually saw them open my bag (i would have died if i did.. i bring EVERYTHING i have with me, and Sir constantly tells me i have a small sex shop)

2) i'm too young to pull that off effectivly

next time put a note with them...something like:
"hope you enjoy them, I do" or "please clean after handling"
"Please do not touch, Master likes them brought used by me"
"Caution, not cleaned after last use"
wrap them in plastic, find a biohazard sticker/emblem somewhere & put it on the bag.
Personally, I put a small lock on ALL our checked luggage that way THEY can ASK us to open it. I hate privacy invasion.
Personally I think our name is flaged to NEVER ask to see what is in the bag, as we have had NO problem in the last while :) but years ago we were asked why we had so many "oddities" in the carry on. (Being swingers we are VERY cautious & have always had condoms, spermicide lubes, dental dams & such in case someone catches our eye in transit :D )

P.S. You are NEVER too young to have attitude.
try a crying fit... "OMG, Master is going to be soooo mad. this isn't packed right anymore, do you know what you have done? He is very particular how the toys arrive and this is the FIRST time he trusted them to my care....."
if you can't embarass them, guilt them :)

MasterPhoenix said:
I accidently got some icy hot on My dick once... YEOOOCH..

I had just put some on My shoulder, and went to take a leak without thinking...

I'm sorry but.....ROFLMAO!

I've done simular things but not with icy hot.

rexfelis said:
I've made my own velcro cuffs before. I bought 5' of 2" wide sticky-backed velcro tape, four 2" D-rings, two screw-closing clasps and a double ended clip. Five feet makes four cuffs, and you have a little left over, for an average female body type.

It's not difficult to make them, if you take certain precautions. You basically measure and cut, place the D rings, and then peel the backs and stick them together. That said, there are some points to remember:

First, make sure you have a very sharp pair of scissors for cutting the velcro. I was stuck cutting it with a Swiss army knife blade, which wasn't very safe.

Second, the stuff i was using was VERY sticky, and EXTREMELY difficult to pull apart once it was stuck together. That's a good thing if you stick it together right, but if not, prepare for a tug-of-war match to get it apart again!

Third, DON'T try to make this without using D-rings that are at least equal to, or slightly larger than, the width of the velcro tape. I was stuck with smaller D-rings width wise than I needed, which meant that I needed to cut the velcro to get them to fit, and that ended up getting the ankle cuffs destroyed during a pleasure torture session.

Fourth, measure and cut the pieces before you peel and expose the sticky back. Once they're peeled, take extraordinary care aligning them so that they are exactly back to back.

Fifth... make sure you place the D rings in between the backs BEFORE you stick the backs together.

Sixth, the D rings should be placed so that the soft side of the velcro will be against the skin.

Took me about 30 minutes to make, mainly because I didn't have a decent cutting tool... took her 45 minutes to destroy the leg cuffs because I didn't have the right sized D-rings.

These are awsome... cept I couldn't find 2" D rings :( I used thinner velcro and smaller D rings instead. I hope my Dom likes them ;)

Bredon said:
Dunno if that has come up already but I just bought this book for a friend:
http://www.amazon.com/21st-Century-Kinkycrafts-Janet-Hardy/dp/1890159581/sr=1-4/qid=1165609827/ref=sr_1_4/104-5542595-7687961?ie=UTF8&s=books

The toys are no shiny fetish itmes, but rather improvised things from the household, but my friend liked it (she's pretty good with her hands...)

Bredon

LOL.. the link won't work for me but there are TONS of things in the house to use...
Darning or knitting needles, yarn (nipple or cbt), almost all the cooking utensils espesially the big stirring spoons & spatulas, broom/mop handles make good improvised canes for beginners, OMG... sorry, I am looking around now & the mind is off imagining things...
I will never see things quite the same anymore... :)

athmyrrdin said:
Did you go to put those kitchen tools to good use now?

Oh My yes WE did...
had quite a wonderful weekend experimenting & seeing what did what on who...

:devil: Hubby was still a bit tender this morning when I forgot & slapped his ass on the way out to work. It is something we do to whomever is going out through the door, be it him for work or me for errands...

HalifaxHottie66 said:
Oh My yes WE did...
had quite a wonderful weekend experimenting & seeing what did what on who...

:devil: Hubby was still a bit tender this morning when I forgot & slapped his ass on the way out to work. It is something we do to whomever is going out through the door, be it him for work or me for errands...

knitting needles for cbt, ouch, don't tell me lol.

willinglilsub said:
These are awsome... cept I couldn't find 2" D rings :( I used thinner velcro and smaller D rings instead. I hope my Dom likes them ;)

2 inch D rings are tricky... not even Home Depot had them. Let me know how you like them.

willinglilsub said:

I find them at wally world pretty easily. :)

I finally tried the minty toothpaste on the sensitive areas. A little does go a long way. But it was fabulous.

gabecky69 said:
I finally tried the minty toothpaste on the sensitive areas. A little does go a long way. But it was fabulous.
oh yes... i enjoyed that too

I have used several household things in scenes.

Ironing board. For spanking bench and to use as a stockade too....

Electrical tape,duct tape and zip ties

Clothes pins & chip bag clips.

Shoe laces....... Leather for floggers and wide cotton for ones for bondage play.

Bandanas......for gags,blindfolds and bondage play.

Wooden spoons and a pingpong paddle for spanking.

I have used a gooseneck beer bottle for a dildo also.........soaked in ice or held under the hot water stream for a Temp play flair.

catalina_francisco said:
Hmmmm, think I would pass on the bottle in the interest of safety.

Catalina :catroar:

A champagne bottle should take the pressure lol,....did i say a Magnum :devil:

depends on your MO Moet operandi :D

mickyp123 said:
A champagne bottle should take the pressure lol,....did i say a Magnum :devil:

depends on your MO Moet operandi :D

And the odds there is not a flaw in the glass...given my own experiences with glass that shouldn't break actually breaking without much reason, I tend to prefer to assume there could be a freak breakage which I would not like to be involved in from either end of the bottle, especially when there are thousands of other options available.

Catalina :catroar:

SouthernDom said:
I have used a gooseneck beer bottle for a dildo also.........soaked in ice or held under the hot water stream for a Temp play flair.

I should have clarified this line earlier........i would never advise anyone to use a beer bottle for anal insertion.....period, or vaginal insertion past the neck.

I don't want to be put in the position of trusting the glass not to break.

there's still a slight chance of it breaking even in teh vagina... not much, and mostly only for those who haven't been fucked more then a couple times and so are still very tight, ((which i get the feeling none of you who have talked abotu this glas sproblem on herre need to worry about that issue ;) )) but there still is a possibility, glass has a tendancy to be a bit brittle.

Back