Homemade toys...

this isnt homemade, but it is public

Sir once had me go out to town wearing two large plastc balls in my pussy and with tiger balm on my clit... nobody else knew, but i sure felt it

myinnerslut said:
this isnt homemade, but it is public

Sir once had me go out to town wearing two large plastc balls in my pussy and with tiger balm on my clit... nobody else knew, but i sure felt it
i think J wants to try this with me too. W/we are going to use golf balls.

Wooden Toys

Some craft shops and wood working stores carry thin-dimension wood. I have made paddles and scapuli out of figured maple. Brown ash, bamboo, silver wire, chopsticks, etc. can all make beautiful nipple clamps... use beads and silk cord to adjust tension.

Has anyone ever made any electrical toys?

Someone once told me that they made a paddle out of an electric fly swatter. It delivered a nice blow as well as a small shock. Any other ideas?

Kailey_86 said:
Has anyone ever made any electrical toys?

Someone once told me that they made a paddle out of an electric fly swatter. It delivered a nice blow as well as a small shock. Any other ideas?

I would be very causious about making eletric toys. I have very little knowledge about electric works other than they can cause some very nasty bad bad things if you don't do them just right.

As a kid I played with those eletric fly swatters, and they cause just slightly more of a shock than what you can make in the winter walking on carpet. Very mild, a bit of a tingle, and pretty sparks. *giggles*

the captians wench said:
I would be very causious about making eletric toys. I have very little knowledge about electric works other than they can cause some very nasty bad bad things if you don't do them just right.

As a kid I played with those eletric fly swatters, and they cause just slightly more of a shock than what you can make in the winter walking on carpet. Very mild, a bit of a tingle, and pretty sparks. *giggles*
Yeah, i would definately be very careful with electric toys. i'm just curious about them i guess.

What you said about the fly swatter makes me want to get one even more now. That sounds like fun!

i was going to throw this thing out but i thought it would make a nice toy. It is one of those flexible semi-soft wrist supports for typing. i tried it on my leg and it delivers a nice thwack. i wonder what it will feel like on my behind.

Attachments

• Thwacker Pic.jpg
    Thwacker Pic.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 102
I've made a number of toys for her to use. Two fo the simplest I can think of are a ball gag and a paddle

The ball gag is nothing more than a plastic "practice-type" golf ball. You know with holes in it like an old whiffle ball. Then a little nylon rope. 1/4"-3/8" should do the trick. Feed the line throug opposing holes on the ball and on each outer side tie a knot so the ball can't slip. Leave plenty of room for tying around the head an viola, ball gag. It works especially well for those new to it as it allows you to breathe, grunt and drool. And yes, gags and bits make you drool.

The other was the paddle. Grab a pair of ping pong paddles, cheap ones. Peel the rubber coating off one or both sides, depending on your preference. Then take some fine sand paper to it to get rid of the remaining glue and make everyting smooth and acceptable. Might start with 220 grit and end with say 440. The paddle itself is balsa wood so be careful. Get the glue off but don't go crazy at first as the wood scores easily. It's a "by feel" thing but you'll get it. Then if you are feeling really adventerous and serving, get some spray paint. Paint the smooth wood to the color of your or his/her liking. Then, as a special touch, you can print out a letter, say an "M" in Roman font for Master or Mistress or the letter of their name, whatever. But keep it simple. Roman and Times Roman work good for it.

Anyway, print it out, then cut out the letter. I suggest using an exacto knife to cut out the "inside" of the letter but you can use the exterior as well. This will be a pattern. Once your paint on the paddle is good and dry, use masking or painter's tape in the center of the paddle to make a large square. Put your letter pattern over the taped square, tack it down with a couple of small pieces of tape along the straight edges. So that you can fill them in later. Then when you've got your pattern on the square tape, use a razor to cut it out. Use paper to protect the rest of the paddle and spary paint your lett an opposing color. Instant personal paddle with very little effort.

Make sense?

Kailey_86 said:
Yeah, i would definately be very careful with electric toys. i'm just curious about them i guess.

What you said about the fly swatter makes me want to get one even more now. That sounds like fun!

Be careful where you get the fly swatter....I see Extreme Restraints sell them for $18...we paid 2 Euro in the gardening warehouse for the exact same thing. IOW, ER are making a huge profit from people who don't realise they are being ripped off.

Catalina :catroar:

catalina_francisco said:
Be careful where you get the fly swatter....I see Extreme Restraints sell them for $18...we paid 2 Euro in the gardening warehouse for the exact same thing. IOW, ER are making a huge profit from people who don't realise they are being ripped off.

From what I can tell, nearly every toy/adult retailer is taking people who don't know better for a ride, and they will continue to do so as long as the public is willing to pay their profits that amount to several HUNDRED percent in most cases.

People have questioned me when I say I usually buy my (new, obviously) toys on eBay, but why pay $30-200 for a rabbit, $20 for a bullet, $75 for a strap-on set, etc., when I can get the same things for $15, $5 and $35, respectively?

SweetErika said:
From what I can tell, nearly every toy/adult retailer is taking people who don't know better for a ride, and they will continue to do so as long as the public is willing to pay their profits that amount to several HUNDRED percent in most cases.

People have questioned me when I say I usually buy my (new, obviously) toys on eBay, but why pay $30-200 for a rabbit, $20 for a bullet, $75 for a strap-on set, etc., when I can get the same things for $15, $5 and $35, respectively?

I love ebay :cathappy:

But I think I may be an adict. :eek:

With my new income increase it's going to be ever more important for me to impose the question "this now? or Ireland sooner?" or "this now? or car you can drive more than 30 miles with out problems?"

Ebay is a good place for Leather, search for leather thonging, usually machined offcuts, but a cheap way to get it, you can wind, or weave it around a hollow tube for the handle.

E-Bay is great, I am hesitant about getting stuff that might be used though. I would at least wash it real good!

SweetErika said:

Exactly....if people are willing to be ripped off there will always be those who will take advantage of them. I remember my nephew used to insist on buying jeans at a super expensive store even though my mother would point out to him he could get the same brand and style number at another store for 1/2 - 1/3 the price...he just couldn't believe they were the exact same item. :rolleyes:

Kailey_86 said:
i think J wants to try this with me too. W/we are going to use golf balls.

"par" for the course i suppose, :catroar:

Did ya know GOLF stands for Gentlemen only, Ladies forbidden, aswomen were not allowed to play, if only those people knew what their balls were being used for................wicked :D

mickyp123 said:
"par" for the course i suppose, :catroar:

Did ya know GOLF stands for Gentlemen only, Ladies forbidden, aswomen were not allowed to play, if only those people knew what their balls were being used for................wicked :D
lol....yeah, i did know that. Interesting tidbit of information. i definately think i prefer our use of those balls better.

Kailey_86 said:
lol....yeah, i did know that. Interesting tidbit of information. i definately think i prefer our use of those balls better.

Hehe, indeed, balls are always better in somone's mouth, tehn being hit with an iron rod like that out in teh middle of a grassy field. Though I suppose, some sub male shere might disagree with me.

[btw, I'M BACK!!!! I've missed u guys, but a lot has gone on here so i haven't been on in a while. /hi-jack]

Toa_lin said:
Hehe, indeed, balls are always better in somone's mouth, tehn being hit with an iron rod like that out in teh middle of a grassy field. Though I suppose, some sub male shere might disagree with me.

[btw, I'M BACK!!!! I've missed u guys, but a lot has gone on here so i haven't been on in a while. /hi-jack]
i like the balls that are being hit with and iron rod inside me. i do enjoy other kinds of balls in my mouth though.

Welcome back!

Kailey_86 said:
i like the balls that are being hit with and iron rod inside me. i do enjoy other kinds of balls in my mouth though.

Welcome back!

Hehehe, yes, of course I can see where you come from on that. and ty.

this was an extremely helpfull little thread for me, and as I've seen others pop up once in a while over the same ideal here's a bump for all those who've joined after the last post.

people are asking bout this thread, so here's another bump for y'all.

Back