Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

Mike let Jenna pull him to the bed, and he fell on top of her as she was on her bed. He continued his passionate kissing, letting his tongue swirl around hers while his hands eagerly roamed her tight little body.

"You want this monster to ravage you, huh?" Mike asked into Jenna's neck before kissing along it. His hand once again slipped between her legs, and this time, he could feel that her thong was soaked with her juices.

- "If you are as good with your cock as you are kissing, I will let you do what ever you want."

Jenna commented with a smirk, clearly already getting less nervous from the situation.

- "But I am not going to let my mom find out I fucked my cousin... so when she gets home, play time is over."

"That's fine and well with me," Mike responded as he pulled Jenna's thong to the side and slid two fingers inside her tight pussy. He worked his fingers in and out of her slowly at first, but then quickened the pace.

"How about you give your big cousin a ride?"

She moaned loudly at his attentions. She hadn't had sex since she and her ex broke up and although she played with herself often enough, it was very different from being with someone else.

She wasn't doing a lot herself, other than kissing him when his lips found hers, but just enjoyed what he was doing to her.

- "Depends... how big is my cousin exactly?"

She teased him, her arousal completely noticeable in her voice.

- "And you are sure you want me to stay dressed...?"

"You'll find out soon enough," Mike murmured huskily into Jenna's neck. "As for this..."

Mike soon took off Jenna's top, letting her breasts free. He noticed her nipples were jutting out and hard, and soon enough, his tongue was flicking and rolling around each of them.

"Keep the little skirt and thong on..."

Jenna had very nice and full breasts. Not, yet, as big as Nicole's and Rachel's, but for any guy that loved breasts she had a very nice pair. She blushed as he exposed them, but absolutely didn't object to it, and the blush could very well be for the simple reason that he wanted her to keep wearing the other pieces of clothing.

Her hand trembled lightly as she moved it to his pants and started to free his cock. While she did so, she already rubbed his cock through his pants, not at all by accident.

- "It feels promising... want to stuff your little sweet cousin?"

Mike felt his cock stir at Jenna's asking him to 'stuff' her. "Now that's the kind of talk I like," Mike said, following with a deep, passionate mouth kiss. "I wanna bury this cock inside my sweet, little cousin...fuck her brains out...fill her with my seed..."

He rolled over on the bed and pulled her on top of him, eagerly anticipating her freeing his cock and sitting on it.

A moment later she freed his cock from its prison and Jenna admired it for a moment

- "What a nice cock... so full and big. I hope I get to feel it explode deep inside me..."

With one hand she pulled her thong to the side, with the other she held his cock. It was a bit awkward but slowly her wet pussy and his hard cock were introduced to each other for the first time.

A content moan was his reward as he started to fill her

Mike closed his eyes in pleasure just from hearing Jenna say what she wanted his cock to do for her. The good feeling came over him even more as he felt his cockhead slip into her tight opening.

"Fuck me, Jenna," he said, looking up into her eyes and placing his hands on her hips, waiting for her to start rocking so he could move with her.

Jenna was very slow in letting him enter her and Mike could feel very well how tight she still was. It was not hard to believe only one guy had been inside her before him, but Jenna loved the feeling he gave her. Once Mike's cock was almost completely inside her, Jenna started to ride him, her skirt covering most of the action from her own view.

- "It is the first time I am not completely naked while having sex indoors."

She commented with a chuckle, her pussy clenching his cock even more

Mike lifted Jenna's skirt while she rode him, giving her ass a playful swat.

"There's a...mmm...first time for everything," he laughed back. He began to grind his hips with hers, then reached up and grabbed her breasts as they swayed up and down.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Mike groaned out, loving the way her pussy felt around his shaft.

Jenna kept moaning as she rode his cock and as her pussy got more used to him, she went faster.

- "Maybe... with Christmas time... we can have some more... fun. If my brother doesn't cling to us."

It was a good sign that she already had interest in doing this again

Jenna's bed started to rock harder as she rode Mike faster. Mike reached behind her and grabbed her long, blonde hair. Pulling it, he forced Jenna to tilt her head back a little bit while she fucked him.

"That sounds...fucking awesome," Mike groaned underneath his sexy cousin. "You like the thought of keeping it...in the family now, huh?" he asked, wondering if she'd carry this on with her father or twin brother.

Jenna rolled her eyes at his reminder they were family and that little fact was absolutely no reason for what was happening now. She didn't comment on that however, instead the sounds that left her were...

"Oh god... oh god... oh god.."

Just as her orgasm started to send her over the edge there was a voice downstairs.

"Jenna... I am home again!"

- "I am coming!"

The words were absolutely not aimed at her mother, as she came loudly on Mike's cock.

Mike felt Jenna cum hard on his cock and moaned as well, but at the sound of Aunt Rachel's voice, he broke out into a cold sweat.

"Oh, shit!" he said, looking up at Jenna with panicked eyes.

A red blush covered Jenna's cheeks as she got up and quickly started to put her top back on. She had warned him this would happen when her mom got home. She looked at him and his wet and very hard cock and seemed to regret being unable to finish things but without a word she left her room before her aunt could come to investigate why they only had done two boxes.

- "Hi mom... we were listening to some music..."

Mike heard her say while she was walking down the stairs and Jenna hoped it sounded better to her mom than it did to herself.

- "We didn't know where you wanted the boxes to go.."

Mike was incredibly disappointed that he didn't get to finish, and he put his cock back in his boxers and shorts. He tried to focus on anything except sex in order to get his cock limp and less noticeable for when he would see Aunt Rachel.

A moment or so later, he came down the steps and heard the excuse Jenna had given her mother. Listening to music? Didn't know where the boxes should go? Sounded pretty weak, but he hoped she'd fall for it.

Mike reached the bottom of the steps and saw Aunt Rachel talking to Jenna. "Hi, Aunt Rachel," he said, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

The moment Mike came into view, Jenna's cheeks again flashed a red blush onto them. This would end terribly and surely within moments her mother would figure things out. So she did what any chicken would do, she was going to escape the situation.

- "I agreed to see Lisa, but then this guy showed up. I am sure that now you are home mom, I can leave him in your capable hands?"

Aunt Rachel nodded. "Sure. Mike if you could bring the boxes to the study that would be great."

Mike smiled. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. "Sure thing, Aunt Rachel."

He made a couple of trips to and from the study, carrying the boxes into the room.

"So how are you, Aunt Rachel?" he asked, smiling as he brought the last box into the study.

Nicole looked a bit shocked at Marcus as he suggested they both pleased each other orally. The guy's seed was still dripping down her leg and she had never heard a guy make such an offer after filling her pussy with cream. Hell, most guys had refused to kiss her after she had given a blowjob.

- "Sure... just give me a moment to clean myself..."

She then said, although she was craving to have his big black cock in her mouth.

"Take your time," Marcus said with a grin and stretched out on the bed. He couldn't wait to feel Nicole's mouth around his thick shaft, and was looking forward to fucking her brains out yet again.

He began to stroke his cock very slowly in anticipation while he waited for her.

Nicole left him for some time but when she returned she was still wearing her sexy bra. And a nice pair of high heels. For some reason she had the feeling he would love this.

- "It will be at least a few hours before Mike returns, so let's make the most of that."

She said with a smirk, her eyes mesmerized by the sight of him stroking his dark cock. She joined him on the bed.

- "And by all means... feel free to use those muscles of yours"

"Oh, I plan on it," Marcus said with a wink and a wide grin. "But for now...you can feel free to use that mouth of yours on me."

He pulled Nicole in for a deep-mouth kiss while his other hand dipped between her legs and rubbed her pussy slowly.

Slowly Nicole started to kiss his strong legs while Marcus teased her pussy. She was wet and not just from water. She loved a strong guy and was very aroused that for the second time in two days she was going to get a young cock in her mouth.

Slowly her lips travelled closer to his cock, placing kisses and sliding her tong along

Marcus' cock jumped as Nicole planted kisses all along it, and he let out a groan as she slid her wet tongue along it. "Fuuck," he moaned, rolling his eyes back a little.

Suddenly, he stopped her. "Wait a minute," he stated, laying back on the bed and lifting her body on top of his, her pussy directly in front of his face. "That's much better," Marcus continued, and he began to eagerly lick at her wet pussy.

Back