Hitting the jackpot

cdstefi

CDTV
I recollect one of my most formative experiences as a crossdresser: moving into a rented house that had been previously occupied by a (presumably messy) bunch of student girls without being cleaned up. There was discarded underwear everywhere and for a few weeks until another tenant moved in, I had the run of the place, and all the worn panties, bras with broken clips, laddered stockings etc.

Terrible thing to confess but pretty much every item was stiff with my dried on sperm in a few days. I doubt I ever masturbated as much before or since. Every day wanking till my cock was flayed and my balls a hot ache :)

Your jackpot stories welcome!

I hit a temporary the jackpot years ago when I was between wives. Living alone in a rural area on waterfront was the perfect place for sex in the wild.

An acquaintance accepted my invite for a swim on the hottest day of the year. A tiny woman with waist length hair. She came out naked from the change room and said she like to swim naked. Who would object?
Before a few hours were over she had my hard cock in all three holes, make us supper and washed the dishes.
That night she was vocal and foul mouthed when she asked “I want that big cock up my ass”, “fuck my asshole” “pound me in the ass” as I used her hair for reins to pull her as far as possible onto my cock..
For the next couple weeks she phoned me every second or third day to “come over here and fuck me." "I’m having my period so fuck me up the ass". "You are so kinky”. And yes, she swallowed noisily, as if wanting to prove she did it, when I would cum on her face.
We only lasted a few weeks but in all the sex I never did cum in her cunt. It was up her ass or all over her face.

Me kinky? LOL!

Back