His Lucky Night (closed for Sakura_doll)

As Yuri looked down into his eyes, Dom found himself once again marvelling at how beautiful and sexy she was. As her lips moved down to his neck, her breasts once again pressing against his bare chest, Dom moved his arms around her waist, his hands sliding down to her ass. His fingers gripped her flesh, pulling her hips tighter against his body, forcing his cock deeper into her. He could feel his orgasm approaching, his swollen head tingling with sensation, surrounded by her warm, wet folds.

"I-I'm going...I'm going to cum," he managed to whisper, Yuri's pink and blue hair in his face.

Yuri moaned once again as he moved inside her, the feeling of being with him was really different than any man she'd been with before, she was actually enjoying it, really wanting it, wanting him. She sucked on his neck a little longer feeling his hands moving along her curves resting on her rear.

Gasping as he'd pulled her hips tightly against his she stopped sucking n his neck seeing the mark she'd made smiled feeling him fill her completely nodding hazily to his words.

"M... Me too Dom." She managed moving so her face was above his as their bodies thrust harder wanting to achieve their joined climax, digging her hips into him as her insides began to twitch trying to hold back her own release till he'd cum.

Last edited:
Dom groaned with pleasure as he looked up at Yuri, seeing the same look of lust and desire on her face that he was feeling at that moment. He lifted his head up and kissed her bottom lip, then her chin. "Uhhnnn...god...I'm gonna cum..." he gasped one last time before burying his face between her big, soft breasts.

His fingers were gripping her backside even harder as he forced himself deep inside of her folds, his body tensing beneath her. Then his orgasm hit him, surging through his body as his cum began to pump from his cock, filling her wet pussy as he continued to thrust his hips up to meet hers.

Yuri's hands balled as she pressed into the floor smiling as Dom kissed her lower lip panting softly as her hops rocked on him. Hearing him state again he was gonna cum, "Cum.' She replied her words muffled by a moan.

Feeling him pressing her hips harder against him her back arched her legs spreading as she sat atop him allowing him in even deeper as her body bounced atop his feeling her climax her body spasming around him. Milking all she could from him moaning his name as she rode the most intense orgasm she's had. Her hips shakily rocking against his thrusts.

For a few, brief moments, Dom was in heaven, his throbbing cock buried inside of Yuri as she began to orgasm, his face cradled by her breasts as he listened to her breathing. As his own orgasm began to subside, Dom let his head drop back to the floor, his eyes still closed as he felt the grinding of Yuri's hips slow.

He finally released the grip he had on her ass, letting his hands slide up over her hips, up to her back, holding her close. When he opened his eyes, he once again found Yuri's pink and blue hair in his face. He moved his lips to her ear, kissing her softly, his arms tightening around her, not ready to let her go yet.

"Yuri..." his voice was barely a whisper against her ear.

Yuri let out a long low moan as her body spasmed around him milking him till she'd felt his body begin to relax her eyes slowly opening as her own body relaxed. Lifting her head, her soft tousled hair falling in her face her mismatched eyes looking down at him panting hard as he spoke her name.

Her chest heaving her senses returned her face bright red as she looked down at him. "Dom?" She spoke in a soft questioning tone carefully leaning forward pressing her lips to his before he pushed her away still connected for a moment till she slowly leaned forward pulling him from her groaning lighlty into the kiss. Pulling back looking down at him her hands running through his hair slowly.

Last edited:
Dom looked up at Yuri as she ran her fingers through his hair, wondering what she was thinking at that moment. Was she happy about what had happened, or would she regret it in the morning? Dom wasn't even sure what had happened, or at least how it had happened. Had she been drinking too? Had he taken advantage of Yuri's sweet and gentle nature, or had this just been the result of a mutual atraction?

He didn't have those answers, or if he did, he couldn't focus on them at the moment. All that mattered at the moment was the feel of Yuri's body against his, the look on her face. Dom knew that things might seem very different in the morning light, but for now, he was happy, for now, Mai didn't matter.

Smiling tentatively up at Yuri, he sat up, his hands on her hips, keeping her body positioned on his lap as he did so. He kissed her shoulder, then her neck, then her lips. "That was incredible," he said. "You were incredible."

Yuri looked back down at him a million thoughts racing through her mind. She'd wanted it, she let it happen. But she wasn't so sure of how he felt. He was drunk and she felt as though she took advantage of him. She knew he saw her as just a friend hoping this wouldn't ruin that. Even if only as a friend she knew she didn't want to lose Dom. With a sigh she sat up once more looking down at him still lightly panting. A small smile curling her lips as she ran her fingers through her hair getting it out of her face for the moment.

She made a small eep surprised when he'd moved sitting up, she was going to move off of him but his hands were still on her hips holding her close to him. Resting her hands on his chest as he'd kissed her shoulder, neck then lips. Returning his kiss every touch making her body tingle. Hearing his complementing words made her blush.

"Thanks Dom... You were as well." She said lighlty looking at him not wanting to get up but not wanting to make him uncomfortable waiting a few moments before moving.

Dom wanted to kiss Yuri again and again, to let his lips play across her neck and back down to her perfect breasts, to suckle there...but suddenly sitting there with her in his lap, looking into her eyes, the desperate passion diffused for the moment, he felt awkward. He didn't know what to say to her. He couldn't tell her that he loved her. He didn't know how he felt about her. But he didn't want her to think he was just using her either. Dom did care about her, that much he was sure of.

"I guess we should get up off the floor now, huh?" he finally said, looking away as he eased her off of his lap and then stood up. He smiled sheepishly at her as he offered her a hand up.

Yuri was looking down at him seeing his look start to change. The lust left his eyes and now they were sitting there confused. She shrunk back still sitting atop him feeling embarrassed she adjusted her shirt. Jumping slighlty when he'd spoke her hair falling in her face. She bit her lip not wanting ot let out the groan as he pulled from her sitting on the cold floor a moment as he got up.

She nodded at his remark finding it hard to look at him, feeling as if she'd taken advantage of his drunken state. She knew at most she was a friend though she wondered sometimes. He'd offered her a hand and she looked at it a long moment hesitantly taking it getting up quickly dropping his hand. "You should get some sleep... You're probaly gonna have a heck of a hangover in the morning. And you've got work in the morning, think." She said unsurely backing away slowly. "I'm gonna... Go to bed." She said jumping when she'd backed into the doorframe. Turning she hurried into her room getting undressed crawling beneath her covers hugging her pillow as she forced erseld into sleep.

Yuri was right of course, Dom woke up with a splitting headache and a quesy stomach, after effects of his night of drinking. Dom slipped through the bedroom to the shower, doing his best not to wake Yuri. The cool shower helped a little, but Dom desperately needed a cup of coffee.

Dressing quickly, he slipped out of the apartment and into pre-dawn morning. The brisk, morning air felt good against his face as he made his way toward the fish market. He made a quick stop at the corner shop to get a large, black coffee, which he downed in the few short blocks between the shop and the market.

The morning passed slowly, the smell of the fish doing little to settle Dom's stomach. The hangover wasn't the only thing bothering him however. Dom couldn't stop thinking about what had happened between he and Yuri the night before. He knew that she was the best thing that had happened to him in a long time, and the last thing he wanted was to lose her.

Yuri sighed as she laid in her bed in the dark apartment. Dom had finally passed out for the night making occasional noises in his sleep something he only did when he was drunk. She looked out her window a few stars visible in the sky till she'd finally drifted off to a light sleep.

The morning came and she heard Dom get up and make his way to the bathroom deciding to just lie in bed alittle longer not ready to face him knowing things'd be weird. They were only friends. "Why did I do something... So." She sighed hiding her face in the pillow once more. She knew exactly why she did it.

A half an hour later he'd left the apartment and she slowly sat up running her hands through her multi-colored hair crawling out of bed making her way to her bathroom she took a shower letting her mind wander finding herself thinking of him again looking over her body imagining he was there with her shaking her head hard she finished grabbing her towel making her way to her room picking out what she was going to wear. She'd had an early shift at the bar so she wore a knee length burgundy dress pulling her hair into a ponytail she decided to head in early slipping into her ballet flats and out the door.

She arrived at the bar a half an hour later passing by the market catching a glimpse of Dom but not stopping to say hi. Sitting at the end of the bar she had a soda seeing a friend she worked with approaching her chatting before her shift.

"Heard your little friend got drunk last night." The girl commented mattr-of-factly, Yuri simply nodded. "He had a hard day, and got carried away." She said. "You tell him anything yet?" She asked making Yuri give her a confused look. "That you're hot for his body and want to do all kinds of things to him, and ou want him to live with you." She went on making th girl blush and Frown. "Not really any of your business. "We... We're just friends." She said looking at her drink making her friend look at hr questioningly. Before she could question her further Yuri downed her soda and went to the back room to get ready for her shift.

Last edited:
When Dom's shift at the fish market was over, he lingered at the docks talking with a couple of his co-workers for several minutes. When his friends finally excused themselves, leaving Dom alone, he wandered the fish market for another hour, drinking coffee. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened the night before. He couldn't stop thinking about Yuri.

He fully expected to find his things packed and sitting in the hallway when he finally returned to the apartment, but everything looked just like he'd left it. Yuri wasn't home, which made Dom feel relieved. He wasn't sure what he would have said to her if she had been. He knew she'd been taken advantage of and mistreated by enough men in her life, and the last thing he wanted was to be one of those men.

After puttering around the apartment for a few minutes, Dom finally decided to take a shower so he could get rid of the fish smell. The hot water felt good and he found himself relaxing beneath the cascade of water. His thoughts slowly moved back to the night before...to he and Yuri on the floor of the apartment...the taste of her lips, the feel of her body...the look on her face...

By the time he pulled himself from the shower, Dom was feeling a little better. He dressed in clean clothes and spent a few minutes straightening up the apartment and doing the dishes. Once he was finished, he realized he was starting to get hungry. He decided to walk down to the bar where Yuri worked to get a burger. And to check on Yuri, he admitted to himself. The thought of facing her caused him to hesitate for a moment, but his desire to see Yuri overcame his fear.

Ten minutes later, Dom walked into the bar, his eyes already scanning the room, looking for his roommate.

Yuri glanced beside her as she sat at the bar a moment longer after her friend left seeing a familiar guy, a little pudgy but still handsome his medium length dark hair pulled back in a short ponytail the faint smell of the market lingering on him. "Hi there, Hinasei right?" she asked not really remembering his name, getting his attention he nodded looking her over before staring at her face a moment to long for her comfort. "Do I know you?" he asked with a smirk. She simply shrugged, "Not really, my friend Dom Inoue works at the fish market with you. I've seen you around." She said with an uneasy smile, "Oh yeah. I was just talking with him before I came here. " He said absently. She looked around briefly before *getting to her feet excusing herself having to get ready to start working soon.*

Yuri took her time making her way in back setting her purse and shoes in her cubby grabbing a pad and a pen she looked to see where she'd be covering. Putting a headband in her hair keeping her hair out of her eyes before she stepped through the door walking to a table where a younger couple just sat down, " hello can I get you something to drink?" she asked in a polite tone. They ordered two sodas and two chicken wraps after writing it down she went in back handing in the order getting the drinks making her way back stepping into the bar seeing a familiar blonde walking in surpass was painted on her features as she watched him. "I'm sorry..." She apologized walking into a table nearly spilling the soda's.*

Setting them on the table she told the couple their food would be a few minutes longer, before Turing to make her way to the back. Giving Dom a wave as she did,"Just have to focus on work today." She told herself as she leaned against the bathroom door nearly jumping out of her skin when she'd felt a hand clamp onto her shoulder. "Macey... You scared me." she said giving the girl a cold look.*

"Sorry Yuri, relax... That hottie you live with came in. You want to serve him. Or can I?" she finished with a smirk. Yuri rolled her eyes before saying she'd get it. Hearing the order she was waiting for was done she took it and brought it to the table after making sure they were all set she took a deep breath before walking towards his table.*

"Umm hello Dom... How are you this afternoon?" she greeted with a small smile trying not to blush. "What can I get for you?" she asked looking down at the pad of paper in het hand before looking back at him.*

Dom was nervous and uncomfortable right up until the moment that Yuri approached him and asked him how he was, right up until he looked up into her eyes. Seeing a strand of pink hair fall down in front of her eyes as she smiled at him, Dom couldn't help but smile back. Just like he couldn't help but think of what had happened between them the night before. Maybe it was just his mind playing tricks on him, but he still felt like he could feel the warmth of her body against his, the softness of her skin, her moans still echoing in his mind.

"Hey, Yuri. It's good to see you," he said, clearing his throat as he did his best to sound casual, despite the butterflies in his stomach. "I'm just gonna have a coke, maybe some chips. How's your day going so far? What time is your shift over?"

Yuri felt like her heart was going to beat out of her chest as she watched him from the doorway finding herself thinking about the many directions their interactions could turn. Releasing her nervous grip in the pen in her hand now standing in front of him she couldn't help but look him over recalling their passionate moment however unplanned it may have been.*
** * She was momentarily lost in her daydream till his voice roused her. "Oh olright, ya sure you don't want something more?" she asked in a shyly cute tone. "On me." *she said with a smile. As awkward as she was feeling she still liked him around he made the often monotonous routine not so bad. She thought a moment longer on how to answer him without worrying him about last night. "Umm, my days been pretty uneventful... How has yours been?" She asked brushing her hair out of her eyes a few more taking its place making her sigh. "I only work till 7" she said pocketing her pen. "hope that's olright?" she asked sheepishly

Dom was having trouble reading Yuri. She seemed distracted by something, or perhaps just uncomfortable, he told himself. Don't be paranoid, Dom. Just because you slept with her doesn't mean everything has to fall apart. Of course he would have been more likely to believe that if it hadn't happened in pretty much all of his previous relationships. Relationship? Listen to yourself, Dom, you're not in a relationship. She's your room mate. And besides she's cooler than any girl you've ever dated, so give her some credit.

"Would you like me to come back at 7 and walk you back to the apartment?" Dom offered. "I was going to go home and clean up, maybe do some laundry, but I could come back for you."

Yuri let out a sigh trying to keep the confused feelings off her face, she spaced out for a moment till he’d asked her if she’d wanted him to come get her after work. “Oh… You don’t have to.” She said sheepishly before shaking her head. “But I wouldn’t complain if ya did.” She said with a slight chuckle giving him a wink, “I’ll go back and get your drink.” She said before backing away slowly bumping into her friend chuckling embarrassed, “I’ll… be right back.” She said tuning back towards the kitchen. Grabbing a glass and filling it with coke and few cubes of ice.

‘I need to stop acting as if things are weird… We’re just friends… He was drunk’ She thought to herself with a sigh shutting off the pump when she felt warm soda running over her fingers. “Damn.” She groaned wiping off her hand and the glass. “Just pretend like it was a dream.” She mumbled to herself as she she grabbed a bag of his favorite chips and brought them to him. “Here you go.” She said placing the drink in front of him with the bag of chips.

Dom smiled at the wink that Yuri gave him, taking it as a good sign. As she turned and walked away, he found himself watching her and thinking about the things they had done together the night before. Geez, you're as bad as the drunks who come in here all the time and try to pinch the waitress' asses, or make lewd comments, he told himself, as he turned his attention to one of the TV's.

Yuri returned a few minutes later with a coke and some chips. Dom's favorite chips. She actually knows what my favorite chips are, he thought. Of course she does, you've been living with her and mooching off of her long enough, she should know everything about you. What did you think just because she brought you some chips that meant she was in love with you? Get a grip on yourself, Dom.

With Yuri returning to work, Dom turned his attention back to the soccer game on the television while he drank his coke and quickly devoured the bag of chips. Any time his roommate would pass by he found himself watching her. She really was beautiful, he realized. Even her simple mannerisms were endearing. The shy way she would smile at the customers, or the way she would run her fingers through her pink and blue hair, even the way the full trays of drinks would wobble slightly when she picked them up and her brow would furrow until she could stop the wobbling.

There were still several hours before Yuri would get off work, so Dom decided he would go back to the apartment and come back for her later. Leaving some money on the table for his coke, he stood and weaved his way toward the bar where Yuri was talking to another waitress. "Hey, sorry to interrupt. Just wanted to let you know that I was going to go home now," he said, reaching out to touch her elbow lightly. "I'll see you in a few hours, okay?"

Yuri gave him a weird look for a moment after he’d looked at the chips wondering what was on his mind but didn’t ask him what was on his mind not wanting to pry. Giving him a nod she turned away taking a deep breath calming herself as she went back to work. Taking orders, making some of the simpler ones and serving the food, she was at it for an hour when she was told to take her break. She did looking towards the table Dom was sitting at she started to go over to him as if, it was habit but stopped herself backing up she turned to sit at the bar having a glass of vanilla coke she sat absently playing with the straw stirring her ice around.

She was absently looking at one of the TV’s but not really watching what was on it. Being taken from her mindless stare when someone sat beside her. “Oh hey Avery.” She said to the girl who sat beside her. She was thin with an average but perky chest and long light brown hair which was worn in a ponytail. She was envious of the girls beauty sighing she realized Avery asked her a question. “Sorry…” She said the girl giggled.

“I asked what’s wrong you’ve been spacey all day, and you’re not sitting with you’re boyfriend.” She said shaking her head yuri corrected her. “He’s not my boyfriend. He’s my friend… and roommate.” She said the girl giving her a look. “Thank you won’t mind If I give him a go.” She said playfully. Yuri gave her a cool look but didn’t speak. “I was joking… It’s obvious you’re in love with the guy.” She smirked turning her head when she’d heard the voice behind her eyes widening alittle Seeing Dom standing behind her.

“Umm… no you’re not interrupting.” She said biting her lower lip cutely. “Oh… olright. I’ll see you when you come back.” She said with a smile, “You have a good afternoon.” She said her bangs falling in her face partially hiding her eyes.

Last edited:
After leaving the bar where Yuri worked, Dom stopped at the corner market to pick up a couple of things that he knew they needed for the apartment, including light bulbs and detergent. He returned home soon after, placing two bags of purchases on the counter and pushing the door shut behind him with his hip. He had planned to help Yuri out by cleaning the apartment, but it was obvious as he surveyed the kitchen and the living room, that she had already cleaned up before she went to work.

"Well, I can still take care of the laundry for her," he said to himself.

Dom spent about five minutes gathering up his own dirty clothes, then stepped into Yuri's bedroom to collect her's. He felt a little awkward about entering her bedroom without asking her, but decided it would be okay as long as he was just picking up clothes. That was before he picked up a pair of Yuri's panties that were lying beside her bed, and a bra that was in the floor. Just picking the two undergarments up made Dom nervous.

He actually felt a sense of relief when he stepped out of Yuri's bedroom and carried the clothes to the small closet where the washer and dryer were. After getting the first load started, Dom took a seat on the couch. He tried to glance through the newspaper, but his he was too distracted to read. He was sitting just a few feet from where he and Yuri had had sex the night before, and the memory seemed extremely vivid for him.

When it was finally time for Dom to go meet Yuri and walk her home, he had managed to convince himself that what had happened between them couldn't happen again. She was too good for him, and she was too good of a friend. He couldn't take advantage of her like that again. No matter how much he might want to. And he did want to...he admitted to himself as he neared the bar.

Yuri was distracted all night her mind on her friend, she loved him, she knew that but she knew taken advantage of his drunken state could have potentially killed their friendship. “I’ve got to apologize. And hope he doesn’t hate me.” She sighed to herself while cleaning off a few plates before dropping them in the sink to be washed later. “Yuri, can you take table 5’s order.” A high voice chirped as the girl rushed towards the bathroom in back. “Sure.” She replied more to herself grabbing the note pad and making her way to where the patrons were eating gasping her eyes wide as she found herself staring at her ex. “Damnit!” She growled pulling a smile on her face as she approached seeing he was with a new girl, who gave her a smirk as she saw her approaching. Rin’s attention on the girl till he’d looked her way.

“Wow what a surprise.” He said coolly. “You know I work here you bastard.” She seethed barely loud enough for him to hear. He simply smirked. “Actually I forgot. It’s been a while.” He added putting his arm around the tall chunky but decently put together girl beside him. “We’ll have 2 chicken sandwiches, a beer, and mudslide.” He said not hiding the fact he was checking her out. She cringed keeping her anger in check as she backed away before turning to head back into the kitchen. Leaning against the fridge door she composed herself picking herself up she put the order on the spike getting a glass of sprite she looked to the clock glad it was almost the end of her shift.
“Yuri, take table 1 their order.” A man called; shaking herself out of her daze she grabbed the platter carrying the food out she hurried by Rin’s table distributing the order making her way to another of her tables she felt a hand on her wrist. Closing her eyes tightly she felt it loosen turning to see a familiar large hand leaving a bruise on her wrist. “I’m working… Go back to your new girlfriend.” She said snapping her hand out of his grasp. “Nah, I think we should get back together.” He said matter-of-factly. She scoffed starting to walk away when he’d grabbed her wrist hard. “I wasn’t asking you. I was letting you know.” He smirked more making her shiver. “N… No. I’ve moved on.” She said with a small gulp. He simply chuckled. “No you haven’t you know you need me.” He said, Pulling her hand hard to get away she nearly tripped staring back at him. “I don’t… I’ve got someone better. Who doesn’t treat me like crap.” She said he growled reaching for her hand again but she avoided him hurrying to the back room.

“Damnit, why the hell’d I do that.” She whimpered knowing he wouldn’t let her leave so easily. Looking to the clock once more she was relieved at least that it was time for her to leave. Clocking out she found one of her friends, asking them to go out and find Dom.

She gave Yuri a worried look nodding she went back out walking into Rin. “Have Yuri come out.” He said the girl rolled her eyes, “You’re not allowed back there… staff only.” She said continuing towards the front door peeking her head out seeing Dom approaching. She smiled walking up to him. “Dom?” She said waiting a moment for him to answer. Can you come into the back?” She asked gesturing for him to follow her.

As he pushed his way through the dark door at the entrance, Dom was surprised to see that the usually quiet bar was packed. Loud music from the jukebox thumped against the walls as he slipped past several small groups of patrons near the front. As he made his way deeper into the dimly lit room, Dom scanned the floor for some sign of Yuri's distinctive cotton candy colored hair. Not spotting her, he moved toward the bar, hoping the bartender would be able to point her out.

“Dom?” one of the waitresses was approaching him, having emerged from the kitchen. He was sure he'd met the smiling waitress before, but couldn't remember her name. "Can you come into the back?”

"Uhm...sure," Dom answered as he let himself be led toward the kitchen. As he stepped through the door he noticed a tall man standing close as if he was trying to look into the kitchen area. Dom was sure he knew the guy from somewhere but he couldn't decide where.

As he stepped into the small kitchen, Dom saw his roommate, Yuri standing there looking nervous. His first thought was that she was nervous about walking home with him because of what had happened between them, but almost as quickly he realized something else was wrong. "What's going on?" he asked taking a step toward the attractive young girl, genuine concern in his voice.

Yuri made another effort to try and leave on her own, placing her small hand on the door she was about to open it when a familiar voice made her recoil. “Yuri come on out.” She growled annoyed with herself for not being able to just go out and walk right by him. “Like he’d let me just leave without following me.” She said to herself sitting in a small chair in the corner of the kitchen.

She jumped when the door opened glancing up seeing it was one of the other waiters. “Didn’t your shift end?” the older guy asked, she simply nodded and he shrugged going about his business. When the door creaked once more she jumped again relieved when she glanced up seeing her friend and Dom standing in front of her, slowly she got to her feet.

Feeling nervous looking at her handsome roommate almost forgetting about Rin when a bang on the kitchen door brought her back to her current predicament. “Dom…” She said with a small smile reaching out gently grabbing his wrist, “I know I shouldn’t ask… But pretend to be my boyfriend for the next 15-20 feet.” She said quickly biting her lip cutely.

I’m sure ya say the guy hovering outside the kitchen door… That’s Rin…” She said looking up at him wondering if he’d remembered the event that led to their meeting. “He’s being the same ass he’s always been” She sighed giving his arm a small squeeze.

Dom was surprised when Yuri reached out and grabbed hold of his wrist, though he probably shouldn't have been. When they had first met she had been shy and more than a little skittish around men, but over the weeks and months since, as she and Dom had grown closer, they had become more comfortable with one another and eventually Yuri's affectionate side had come out. He had realized that while she didn't trust many men, when she did find someone she could trust, the bubbly young girl found comfort in that trust and she often expressed herself with an innocent touch. It wasn't unusual for the two of them to sit next to one another on the couch, curled up close while they watched television. But after what had happened the night before, Dom was suddenly more conscious of her touch.

“I know I shouldn’t ask… But pretend to be my boyfriend for the next 15-20 feet.” The question took Dom by surprise, even more so than the way she had reached for him. He looked down, noticing that she was biting her lip, which meant she was nervous. It also made her look adorable, but then again, most things Yuri did were adorable.

Before he could respond to Yuri's rather interesting suggestion, she explained, “I’m sure ya saw the guy hovering outside the kitchen door… That’s Rin…” And with that it all made sense. That was why he'd recognized the guy and why Yuri was acting so nervous.

Dom's first thought was that he should go out and confront Rin, let him know that he needed to leave Yuri alone for good. Things hadn't gone so well the first time he'd stood up to her ex-boyfriend, but unlike that time, Dom was sober. Just the thought of how Rin had treated Yuri was enough to make his blood boil. He started to turn and head toward the door but felt the bubble-gum haired girl holding tightly to his arm.

"I'm ready when you are...girlfriend," Dom finally said, smiling down at Yuri. He realized that going out and confronting Rin wasn't what Yuri needed. She needed less chaos and violence in her life, not more.

Back