Hi, I'm a newbie...

Wow, fucking insane how sexy you can be, love the school girl look

Thanks to everyone! I never get tired of hearing you all say nice things about me. :D I'm planning on putting some new pics up a little later.

I got a thong/panty request, so here ya go...

Hope you like 'em!

Attachments

• STP63757.JPG
    STP63757.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,523
  • STP63759.JPG
    STP63759.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 998
  • STP63760.JPG
    STP63760.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,114
  • STP63763.JPG
    STP63763.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,217
  • STP63766.JPG
    STP63766.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,217
had to come check this out after your post in my other thread, and glad i did! very sexy poses...LOVE the panties around the ankles! even if it doesn't really show anything, it implies sooooo much ;)

Last edited:
So I'm starting to run out of ideas... any reasonable requests?

I'm a newbie to this thread, but I love what you've done with the B&W contrasting with brightly colored ties. How about something similar with body paint?

Beautiful accesories on a beautiful body! :)

Last edited:
I got a thong/panty request, so here ya go...

Hope you like 'em!

Red is my favorite color! Such a nice ass, too ;)

attachment.php

Still looking for Ideas?

I would love to see you posing with some toys. You have a beautiful body, nice curves. Thanks for posting.

P.S. The pic with you on your back covering your breasts...Smoking hot!

I'm a newbie to this thread, but I love what you've done with the B&W contrasting with brightly colored ties. How about something similar with body paint?

Beautiful accesories on a beautiful body! :)

Body paint is sort of out of the question. It's a good idea and all, but I'd like to keep this board a secret from my man, so... Paint is not real subtle. lol But I'm glad you guys liked that last batch, especially since it was all PG-13. :)

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

lovely bum you have darlin' and so many thoughts race through my mind as to what to do with it!

Dear God you have a lovely ass...Definitely wouldn't mind spanking it ;)

Back