Her Flirty Husband

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
Natalie's Husband Mike has always been a big flirt. There was just something about him that made him magnetic to the opposite sex. The couple actually loved to go out and watch Mike seduce women, then leave them high and dry. Watching Mike seduce strangers always got her excited and Mike always enjoyed his nights with Natalie afterward. She really got aroused knowing that other women wanted her man, and he was HERS.

What happened this night was different, but really shouldn't have been unexpected. First they weren't on a date night. Second they were having dinner with her parents. Third Mike didn't even realize he was doing it, but he had turned on his charms on Natalie's mom Elizabeth. Natalie watched the whole evening with a whole load of conflicted emotions. Anger at Mike for flirting with her mom and her mom returning his flirting. Also confusion at her mom's response and at the last thing she felt. She was so aroused watching her mom practically throw herself at her husband. When they got home she wanted to yell and scream at him, but her arousal took precedent and she took all her anger out on top of Mikes dick that night.

She realizes that if watching Mike and Elizabeth subtlety flirting was arousing, watching Mike put a full court press would be even better. Will she be happy with the results?

Perhaps Elizabeth is divorced/widowed and hasn't had a mans attention in some time which amplifies the situation. While at dinner Elizabeth asks if Mike can look at an issue in her master bathroom shower. He agrees to swing by in the morning which moves the interaction to her bedroom. The next morning Natalie goes with Mike as he asses the situation. As Elzabeth leans and rubs up against Mike trying to show him the issue in the bathroom, Natalie notices a pair of very wet panties obviously from the night before laying out in the open. She is struck with a series of emotions as she realizes how turned on her mother must have been with last nights flirting. Then anger....did she not know I was coming over with him and left these panties for him to find? Does she want to fuck my husband?? Then Natalie realizes that she is soaking her own panties. She quickly and quietly picks up her moms panties and slips them into her pocket as she begins to think about sharing them with Mike when they got home. Should I let him smell them? Should I smell them? Despite last nights action, She is on fire and needs his cock again.

Later that afternoon, as she is riding him and they are both inhaling Elizabeths panties, Natalie tells him....."I want you to fuck my mother" as she cums all over his cock.

Last edited:
If he was also conflicted and felt something different that night, he might discuss it with Natalie. He doesn't ever want to cross a line, but feels safe in the situation as weird as it is.

Elizabeth calls in the morning and thanked them for a wonderful night. She asks what they are doing and Natalie reminds her that she will be teaching Sunday school. Elizabeth said she "forgot" and was going to swing by to pick up the platter from Christmas. Natalie says it's totally okay as Mike will be home.

Natalie gets a pit in her stomach. She calls Mike in. "Mom knew I was going out today, I think she might just be confirming you would be alone. What do you think? Do you want to explore something to see if your two flirting continues or was just misread cues?"

Mike feels hesitant as he has never cheated on Natalie and the flirting has always triggered great sex as she 'reclaimed' her man. He asks what would possibly good come of my furthering anything with Elizabeth. Natalie cannot think of a good reason, but admits she has wondered about whether seeing him kiss another woman and even Mike has admitted to Elizabeth being a MILF.

They agree that maybe this visit will be innocent, but she would like him to have the freedom to pursue any natural tendencies. "You have my permission to seduce Mo...err..Elizabeth"

Back