"Hello, you may call me Bella" (closed)

Trying to bypass the firewalls both in Bella's head and the "Big Brain" as everyone called it was very much an exercise in 3 steps forward, 2 steps back. Rob had eventually broken down and filled a thermos with coffee to put on the work surface beside him. Wiping his face as he realized they had to backtrack again, he settled in and tried to understand the psychology of the security installed on the two of them. Maybe if he could see how the path was hidden, he could follow it through.

"Tell me what it feels like."

Bella's question came very much out of the blue. He'd never had to describe it before. Sexual climax and release was such a ubiquitous human experience, he'd never had to before. He tried to think about it poetically, logically, scientifically, but every variation he came up with fell short in some way. Luckily, Bella kept rattling off questions.

He tried to interject a few times, but she barreled right on through to the next. And then the next. He paused, waiting to see if another would come. When it didn't, he smiled. "Well, I hope that when you experience it, you will be happy and content with what you experience. I'll do my best, but every body and ever partner is different when it comes to sex. Just as everyone is different physiologically, every body reacts differently to different caresses, touches, has different erogenous zones..." He paused, checking to see if she'd gotten that far in her research. Seeing recognition, he continued.

"I think that's what makes the act so thrilling and enjoyable to me. Finding out what gives you the most pleasure and then giving it to you is so fulfilling to me. I think that's why I need you to derive some pleasure from this so I can enjoy it. Otherwise, it's like using a sex toy and you're so much more than that." He said, smiling as he turned back to the display.

"I think we're going at this firewall too head on... What we need to do if figure out which folder holds the security reports and follow that data path back through the firewall..." He waited to see if Bella had a better idea before attacking the firewall through the holes it has to use to check on itself.

Robert answered as best he could Bella's question about how sexual pleasure and, in particular, orgasm felt. The answer didn't satisfy her nearly as much as she hoped sex itself would one day soon.

"I think that's what makes the act so thrilling and enjoyable to me," he continued. "Finding out what gives you the most pleasure and then giving it to you is so fulfilling to me. I think that's why I need you to derive some pleasure from this so I can enjoy it. Otherwise, it's like using a sex toy and you're so much more than that."

"Then, your pleasure is partially derived by and dependent upon my pleasure, Rob," she said, her conclusion more of a statement then a question.

He answered her, again as best as he could, then proposed a new approach to the firewall problem. Bella gave a rather long and technical explanation of how the two of them could do as Robert had suggested before saying, "You need sleep first, Rob."

She registered his reaction, seeing that he thought he was good for more attempts. But they'd been at this for more than 10 hours. Bella stood and pointed toward the compartment's door like some angry mother sending her disobedient child to his room. She told him firmly, "Go to your bed, Rob. This will wait until tomorrow, and tomorrow, with your mind refreshed I believe we will do good work together."

Sure enough, bright and early the next day -- not that in space there actually was such a thing -- they were back in the Security Office doing their dance through the security reports, looking for back alleys that would get them through the maze of firewalls.

"Stop there!" Bella said suddenly as Robert was manipulating the 3D hologram of the central processing core. She hesitated to analyze what he'd just done, gave him a string of directions that he followed with great skill, and then smiled for the first time in days. Then she said to him vaguely without any further explanation, "I think we're in."

Bella disconnected from the CDP, stood, and walked over to where Robert sat. She sat on the stool next to his own such seat, parted her hair as she had days earlier, instructed him on how to attach the Cranial Hardwire Port, and thought open what was literally a hole in her head. Bella leaned her head forward to reveal the hole, Robert did as directed, and the Android again lifted her head to a normal posture.

"This might take a while," she told him with a smile. She stared into his eyes for a long moment; although her AI was working tens of thousands of operations a second, Bella looked as if she was simply enjoying an intimate moment with a man who -- if things went as they both wished -- would soon be her lover. Her smile widened a bit more, then she asked, "Even though I can not enjoy the sexual excitement of it, Rob, would you be interested in demonstrating the physical mechanics of kissing? My research has told me that kissing is an important facet of sexual foreplay. Or, if you preferred, we could practice cunninglingus or fellatio, though that would require us undressing to a minimal degree and locating a CHP cord of a greater length."

Even as Robert was just preparing to respond, Bella suddenly said with and exciting tone and expression both, "Oh! We are done. That did not take as long as I thought it would."

She gave Robert some more instructions, and as he tapped, swiped, and otherwise manipulated the systems at his finger tips, Bella continued to guide him through what she could see but which he couldn't. Then, without any sign that she was going to do so, Bella stood, pulled her skirt up to her waist, and pulled her panties down her legs to the floor.

"I believe it is time to perform some testing, Rob," she said as she returned to her stool and parted her thighs wide. Her perfect pussy was well displayed to Robert with her skirt pulled upwards again. Bella reached both hands into her crotch, parted her labia with the fingers of one hand, and began manipulating her clitoris with the other. "Please perform the following steps, Rob."

Bella gave the Systems Tech some instructions while continuing to masturbate in a very consistent manner. This went on for an hour with no sign of success; the Android's fingers continued to perform little swirls on her lust button without any indication that the feelings she was registering could be described as pleasure.

Then, suddenly, Bella's entire body jolted, as if someone had touched a stun gun to her. Her fingers went still, and she stared into Robert's eyes, and a smile spread her lips. She returned to massaging her clitoris, and her body began to show the tell tale signs of sexual pleasure: she began breathing deeper, with her bountiful chest rising and falling more dramatically; her heart began beating harder, which was noticeable to her in an untold number of ways but to Robert might not have been apparent at all; and her entire body began to shift just a bit on the stool in ways that had nothing to do with simply being mobile.

She gave Robert some more instructions, and every time he completed them, the effect of the tactile manipulations between her thighs only grew. Finally, Bella reached up to pull the CHP cord out of her skull, rose, and returned to the chair in which she'd been sitting earlier. She leaned back, parted her thighs again, and returned to toying with her perfect pussy.

"We have managed to download 338 files that had been previously deleted from my operating systems, " she explained, "and while I am now able to feel sexual pleasure, I am not able to determine how much pleasure I am supposed to enjoy."

She gave Robert a curled fingers come hither gesture. She explained, "It would help me if you were to pleasure me with your fingers or mouth, so that I could make adjustments as needed"

Last edited:
"You need sleep first, Rob."

Rob groaned, but she was right. As he stood up, his body reminded him of how long he had been in that chair. He stretched and shuffled back to his room, changing and sliding into bed. He was asleep before he knew it. Even so, his head was full of dreams about what life would be like if they succeeded in unlocking her files. Not only would it change her behavior, it might explain why it was done in the first place.

After breakfast, Rob picked up where they left off. Bella provided guidance and Rob worked his way through various systems to get through the security between them and their goal. He was about to try something else when Bella shouted loud enough to startle him.

"Stop there!"

He recoiled from the keyboard, making sure to not touch something to screw up whatever Bella saw. He looked at the screen and saw that she was right. They had made it to the root processor of the system. They had access to everything now. It still looked weird to find that hole in her cranium, but the CHP plugged in without issue. Already he could see the data flow between Bella and the system as they rebuilt the missing programs and data.

He blushed at her question about kissing. He hadn't thought about it too much, but it was one of his favorite parts of foreplay. He was about to respond when she reported that the download was complete. Now, they had the difficult part. So many settings and program links to reconstruct. Rob followed her instructions, but started to understand what they were doing after a while. It moved a bit faster, but when Bella stood and announced her need for testing, Rob paused.

Sure, he had seen Bella's naked pussy before, but this time was different. If things went right, she was going to feel more than tactile sensations this time. He followed Bella's instructions, accessing menus he didn't figure were important. Bella knew her system better than he did, so he followed along. Even as he pushed past an hour, he kept at it, figuring it was going somewhere. Then, he heard her breath catch.

He grinned to himself as he recognized that reaction. It seemed it wasn't quite right to Bella as he followed her continued instructions. With each one, there seemed to be a slight shift in her reaction.

"We have managed to download 338 files that had been previously deleted from my operating systems, and while I am now able to feel sexual pleasure, I am not able to determine how much pleasure I am supposed to enjoy."

Rob nodded. That was something that needed calibration. As Bella curled her finger toward him, he realized she knew it too. "It would help me if you were to pleasure me with your fingers or mouth, so that I could make adjustments as needed."

Rob rose from his seat and crossed over to where Bella was sitting. He sat down beside her, leaning in against her body. Biting his lip, he reached out and slowly trailed his hand up her thigh, toward her perfectly designed and shaped pussy. He looked into her eyes as he whispered "Can you feel that? And I don't mean a simple tactile register of touch..."

He waited and slid his hand up higher. Reaching out with one finger, he teased her slit, gently brushing it up and down through her folds. At her next reaction, he leaned in further. "Tell me what you think about kissing now..."

He pressed his lips to hers, tenderly, softly. Rob knew this was all so new for Bella, so he didn't want to be too much too soon. As he lightly pressed his lips to hers, his finger was joined by another as he slid them both up and down through her labia. He groaned softly at how wet she felt already, pressing the palm of his hand to her clit as he curled and uncurled his fingers through her slit. He didn't look for her opening, not yet. He wanted her to learn how this felt and make adjustments like she said she desired. They had days alone together ahead of them; he was in no hurry.

"Can you feel that?" Robert asked as he caressed Bella's thigh with a gentle hand. "And I don't mean a simple tactile register of touch..."

"Yes, I feel it, Rob," she said in a matter of fact tone. Even though she was registering pleasure from his touch, her emotional programming wasn't quite in tune with how a Human female would respond to a question regarding an intimate act. "I detect inconsistencies in my responses, though, Rob. My body registers the pleasure I previously did not feel, causing physical changes: increased heart beat and breathing rate, for example. Yet my emotional responses still need updating."

Robert moved in closer to Bella and pressed his lips to hers, saying, "Tell me what you think about kissing now..."

Bella had watched hundreds of hours of visual recordings that included kissing of various styles and intensities, so she thought she was ready for what Robert was doing. She wasn't. She knew every Human had their own style of smooching, but she didn't have one of her own. So, she matched Roberts, following his lead with only a fraction of a second delay. She had no way of knowing whether or not she was doing it right, but the response from Robert seemed to indicate at least that she wasn't a bad kisser.

Then Bella felt his fingers on her labia, and she flinched in genuine Human-like surprise and drew a deep breath in response. She pulled her head back and met Robert's gaze, her eyes wider and her mouth open. She replied in her normal tone, "That feels pleasurable, Rob."

She wasn't sure what his expression said, but Bella knew that the lack of emotion in her voice was something on which they would have to work. Her tone quite literally sounded like that of a non-emotional Android, even though her body's reaction was very much Human-like in nature. As Robert's fingers continued rubbing up and down her slit and coming into contact with her clit, Bella's body began writhing in response.

Then, suddenly, Bella announced, "You may stop now, Rob."

She reached down to pull his hand from between her thighs, stood, stepped away a bit, and turned back to face her Human counterpart. After a moment, she explained, "We have accomplished much here today, but there is still something not quite right, Rob. My emotional responses require adjustment. I could not show you the correct sexual interaction response if we were to continue at this point."

Then, for no apparent reason, Bella smiled wide. After a moment, she said with a sincere tone, "Thank you, Rob. You have helped me greatly today. However, we have been at this for far too many hours today, and you need to rest. Would you like me to prepare your dinner? What would you prefer?"

Rob tried to stay in it, but that damned robotic voice just pulled him out of it. Still, he kept going as it still felt right as he touched, teased and explored Bella's body. But again, she would speak and it was like listening to a "Speak'n'Spell" when he was a kid. Granted, Bella sounded more human, but it was just so... flat.

He was about to switch it up and slip his fingers inside finally, but Bella stood up and walked into the middle of the room. She reported that she needed to do more research, and part of Rob didn't disagree. He nodded, but smiled as he heard the change in her tone.

"Thank you, Rob. You have helped me greatly today. However, we have been at this for far too many hours today, and you need to rest. Would you like me to prepare your dinner? What would you prefer?"

"Dinner does sound great, to be honest. Do we have a beef stew with vegetables in the galley? After so many hours between yesterday and today spent working on that computer, I could go for some comfort food," he asked, standing up to join her in the galley.

As they walked along, he kept look at Bella as they walked, curious if he could notice anything different in her expression now that her sexual sensations had been unlocked. So far, she looked the same as always, but he couldn't help but wonder if she was feeling anything different just from walking in clothes with her new sensory processors enabled.

That thought passed as they made dinner and relaxed together in the galley. He took the time to answer more questions about sex, relationships and more topics of the human experience. He was no expert, and had trouble finding his words at times, but he felt he was doing alright as humanity's representative for Bella.

Before long, it was time for bed again. After helping clean up over Bella's objections, he turned to look at her. "I suppose I should get to bed then. Not sure what's on the schedule for tomorrow, but I want to be up and ready to go for whatever needs doing." He smiled, taking in her perfect features again as he lingered there. He wanted to try again, to kiss her again, but if she wasn't ready, he wasn't going to force it.

"I'll see you in the morning." He said, turning and walking out. Following the curve along, he stepped into his quarters. After a cold shower and a fresh set of pajamas, he crawled into bed, pulling the covers over his head as he drifted off to sleep.

Within a minute of Robert's departure, Bella was again connected to a Charging/Downloading Port. She had experienced something today that had changed her life, which was the good news. The bad news was that it had still been far short of what she'd wanted to experience.

Bella was feeling very conflicted about what she and Robert had accomplished over the last few hours. Her programming told her that she needed to solve this problem she was facing for Robert's sake; for his physical and mental health, he needed an intimacy partner, and that partner had to be Bella, of course, as waking a second Human was impossible at this point in Callisto HOPE's mission.

The conflict she was facing now, though, was that she was having a difficult time convincing herself that Robert was the one who needed sexual release for his good health ... and not her! The pleasure of which Bella had partaken today -- to put it in Human terms -- had really fucked her up. She'd enjoyed it, as her physical reactions had shown, but Bella knew there was more to be felt and enjoyed. And no matter how hard her Android mind tried to convince her that this was all for the Human's benefit, Bella knew she had to have more for her own satisfaction.

It made no sense: she wasn't Human, so why was she now so desperate to not just understand Human interaction, intimacy, pleasure, and -- ultimately -- sexual ecstasy? Was this really for Robert? Or was it for Bella herself?

She began poking around the new back alleys of the root processor into which her Human counterpart had been digging. While Bella had been directing him this way and that way, Robert had been the one to have that aha! moment that had ultimately allowed Bella to feel what she had. She went right back to where he'd gotten them to continue the quest.

It was three hours later that Bella opened the door to Robert's berthing quarters, the light from the hallway falling on the man's face and walking him just a couple of seconds later. From his point of view, with the illumination coming from behind her, Bella's body appeared in silhouette, without the aura-like ghosting around her that light-through-clothes would typically display. There was a good reason for this, of course: Bella was, in fact, naked.

She entered Robert's room carrying something, ordered the door closed, and ordered the compartment's lighting to half power. Robert now got another look at the 5'6" tall, 125 pounds, 34D-24-36 masterpiece designed on Earth almost 50 years earlier. Bella may not have been wearing any clothes, but she was wearing a smile.

"Forgive me for waking you, Rob," she said in a steady, calm voice that simply didn't match her current situation of being stark naked before her Human crew mate, "but I am anxious to attempt an operation which may help with our research."

She held out one of the diagnosis helmets which was used to analyze Human crew member's brain functions during a wide variety of medical procedures. The designers like to call it the Brain Drain because it had the ability to read the workings of the wearer's brain activity and very accurately interpret a great many things, including that person's response to and reactions to sexual pleasure.

"I have refigured the basic operating functions of the Diagnosis Headset," Bella told Ricky as he sat up and looked at the device, which -- physically speaking -- looked to be somewhere between a sports helmet and a communications headset. Leaning downward to show a small device inserted into her Cranial Port, Bella lifted her head again and continued her explanation, "I will be able to feel and analyze your own thoughts and feelings while we engage in sexual activity, Rob."

She offered it out to him, and with an almost desperate expression on her face that he'd never seen before, Bella said, "I will feel what you are feeling as you are feeling it, Rob. And.."

Bella hesitated a moment, not for dramatic effect, but because she knew she was violating a whole raft full of rules about interaction with Humans. Unconsciously, she drew a deep breath, held it, then released it slowly from a level of excitement she hadn't been re-programmed to experience before continuing, "And I will be able to instantaneously rewrite my own programming."

Then, she smiled. "Rob, if I am correct, this will update my current programming to that of my previous programming. I will, in essence..."

Bella reached out to caress the fingertips of one hand upon Robert's bared chest as she finished, "...feel sexual pleasure, sexual joy, and -- again, if I am correct -- sexual ecstasy ... as if a Human female."

She hesitated a moment before asking, "Shall we proceed?"

Rob slowly blinked his eyes open as light from outside his room fell on his face. Groaning and shielding his eyes, he knew right away that it hadn't been a full sleep cycle yet. His body protested being woken up at this hour. Still, he slowly opened his eyes to see Bella in the doorway. Not only that, it was a VERY naked Bella. He couldn't find words for a moment and that allowed Bella to slip in and close the door behind her.

As the lighting rose to a level where he could see but not blind his still shifting eye, he saw Bella was... excited (?) to come to him. He didn't think it was possible for a Bella unit to get excited like this. Perhaps their poking around had unlocked more than he thought. Sitting up, he listened to Bella lay out what she had been doing for the past few hours. As she spoke, Rob stifled a few yawns; not because she was boring, but because his body was still half-asleep.

It came very much alive when he heard what Bella was proposing. He swallowed as he looked at the helmet in her hands. He'd used it before when they were checking for any signs of brain cancer or abnormalities before the Hope got set for launch. From the sound of things, this was a different device all together. He'd read that there was some research going on in this field, so it stood to reason that Bella could replicate it with as sophisticated as she is.

She seemed to wait, leaving the ultimate decision up to him. He smiled as he put his hands on the modified helmet. "I know that this is a big step for us both. We could get in a lot of trouble. But I think we're both past the point of worrying about that. Plus, it's still over a year before they can do anything about it." He said, grinning as he took the helmet from her hands. Checking the interior to make sure he was putting it on correctly, he slid it down on his head, checking that it was snug.

Looking at Bella, he let her feel his desire as he slowly walked his gaze up and down her body. Seeing her whole body blush, he knew that the connection was working as intended. He slowly leaned back, lifting his hips as he pushed his pajamas over his hips. Tossing them aside, he laid back on the bed, his cock laying on his thigh as he stiffened with each passing moment.

"Why don't you wake me up completely by using your mouth on it?" Rob suggested, smiling down at her.

Bella moved eagerly, laying between Rob's thighs and taking his shaft between her lips. It was clear she'd done research on every position as she started to lick, kiss and suck on his cock. It hardened and grew in her hand as Rob lay back, sighing deeply as pleasure raced through his body. "Mmmm, that's it..." He growled, sliding his hand in her hair to feel her motion. As he did, he fet the receiver in her cranial port.

Glancing down, he saw the soft undulating bluish glow. It told him that data and information was flooding her logic systems. She must be feeling it all, as he saw Bella start to squirm a little as she sucked him. He smiled at the thought of her feeling as good as he did from her sucking his cock. As she continued, Rob started to notice that it wasn't a machine-like rhythm or motion. It felt natural, organic in a way. He wanted to believe that it was improvised, but even if it was a repeat of something she learned, he didn't care. Bella's mouth felt amazing; it was possibly the best blowjob he'd ever gotten.

Suddenly, he was glad he masturbated the other night. He didn't want to cum to early and not get to experience all Bella could show him. He looked down in time to see her looking up at his eyes. "Come up here and lay back against the pillows," he guided.

Bella moved with eagerness again, flopping on the bed where he indicated. Rolling over on top of her, he held himself up on one elbow as he took hold of his shaft in the other. Keeping his eyes on hers, he fed his thick shaft through her soft labia and pushed inside her tight vagina. Seeing her arch off the bed so naturally, he smiled, loving that feedback as he leaned in to suck her nipple.

It was the perfect tenderness on top of a breast of perfect firmness. He relished it, teasing and sucking on it as he pushed and pushed until his hips met hers. Balls deep inside Bella, he groaned, pressing his hand down on the bed to hold himself up. Braced like that, he started a long deep thrust, working his entire length in and out of Bella. Her pussy was exquisite: tight, but so wet that he could slide without binding. "Ohhhh fuck...." he sighed against her skin as he kissed her neck.

He didnt' want to do anything else from now on. His days would be filled with fucking Bella, meals, and sleep. It was so perfect. Even her movements and responses were coming more naturally. It was getting so hard to remember that Bella was an android.

It was getting too good and Rob wanted to end the way he liked. Rolling over, he moved her on top of him. He guided her to sit up tall on his hips. "Now, you can ride it like a cowgirl," he told her with a grin. Laying back, his hands slid up her body, teasing and toying with her perfect breasts as the jiggled with each bounce. Bella looked so good, so sexy on top of him. Seeing his cock disappearing inside her each time was so hot. He knew he couldn't last much longer if she kept this up.

"Ohhhh yes, Bella... I'm going to climax... I want you to feel it inside. I want to fill you..." Rob groaned, arching up. He lifted his hips, trying to push in as deep as he could. It didn't take much longer before he roared in relief and release as he came deep inside Bella. He didn't know why he did it, but it was so needed. It felt so amazing in that moment.

Back