Healthcare by Executive Order

Fucking what?

Yeah sure. Cuz EO's are so stable.

Christ on a cracker. He rails against EO's but here he is signing a ridiculous number of them and putting healthcare for the US at the whims and instabilities of an EO.

DACA anyone?

Hey, stupid, I'm sure that by now this has been pointed out to you, but where the fuck was your angst and outrage when President Obama was running health care by executive order???

Health care

Antibiotic-resistant bacteria; efforts to combat: EO 13676
Biological weapons attack, medical countermeasures: EO 13527
Infectious disease threats; advancement of Global Health Security agenda to prevent: EO 13747
National HIV/AIDS Strategy for U.S., 2015-2020; implementation efforts: EO 13703
Prescription drug shortages; reduction: EO 13588
Quarantinable communicable diseases; revised list: EO 13674

You mean these executive orders? The ones that deal with smaller individual issues as opposed to an entire sweeping healthcare "reform".

You guys are such hypocritical triggered little snowflakes.

You can insult me and try to tie this to Obama like you usually do. But it doesn't change the fact that Trump doesn't have the policy or legal knowledge to do this. And frankly you guys should be very concerned instead of trying to score political points.

So then it's just going to be about insulting me and you won't actually address the very real issue here. Good to know. Snowflake.

Saint Peter
This message is hidden because Saint Peter is on your ignore list.

Wazzup mah niggah?

:)

Good to have you back, AJ. This place is not the same without you.

I would not push it with the posts about you know what. Laurel will only be pushed so far.

Just ask your little amigo hash.

:cool:

Where were you???

Not here with an extensive posting history that shows me having a tizzy, calling him a dictator and accusing him of bypassing the legislative process every time he signed an EO.

But keep trying to make this about me instead of Trump. Cuz yeah healthcare by EO is about me. :rolleyes:

Not here with an extensive posting history that shows me having a tizzy, calling him a dictator and accusing him of bypassing the legislative process every time he signed an EO.

But keep trying to make this about me instead of Trump. Cuz yeah healthcare by EO is about me. :rolleyes:

Prove I did that.

Like I said, you didn't mind it when President Obama was doing it, so your outrage now is a little something that Liberals are always screaming about...,

:eek:

HYPOCRISY.

Prove I did that.

Like I said, you didn't mind it when President Obama was doing it, so your outrage now is a little something that Liberals are always screaming about...,

HYPOCRISY.

Your post history proves that. Hell you're doing it now.

Again, yes, healthcare by EO for sweeping widespread massive changes is about me. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot and a hypocrite.

Yes, it's about you.

It's about your sudden outrage.

It's about your silence and defense when Obama was breaking the law...

So, just as soon as you popped off about Trump, you did, in fact and deed, make it about your double-standard.

Hypocrite.

Yes, it's about you.

It's about your sudden outrage.

It's about your silence and defense when Obama was breaking the law...

So, just as soon as you popped off about Trump, you did, in fact and deed, make it about your double-standard.

Hypocrite.

So when Obama does it, it's about breaking the law. But when Trump does it, it's a-okay.

Good to know where your sands shift at.

So when Obama does it, it's about breaking the law. But when Trump does it, it's a-okay.

Good to know where your sands shift at.

Again, you say you joined in February but somehow you know all about my "history." Now, either you are lying or you are an old alt hiding under a new name, either way, I do not care, but you do need to understand one thing.

No matter my stance, of which you are truly ignorant, about President Obama and his proclivity to turn to pen and phone to enact his agenda, I consistently warned his supporters and defenders that he was setting a precedent for the next President, whom might even be a Republican, and then what are you going to say? The general response was usually, he's doing nothing illegal, here's what Bush did and anyway, the Republicans can never win another election, the Electoral College math is on our side, the side of history.

Now that the table has turned, I have no patience for y'all whining about executive orders, especially when you don't even cite the Executive Orders in your OP...

Last edited:
And, on another point, yes, he was breaking the law, the SCOTUS ruled against him every time he was sued.

Now let's see what happens when y'all go running to the court.

The one Trump gets to appoint...

Talk about a Barney Fife party that absolutely shot itself in the fucking foot trying to draw with the one bullet that Andy allowed it to carry.

Back