He helps him cuck his dad

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
Todd Phelps was the last person Tom wanted to be paired up with for this clas project. However if he wanted to pass this class and graduate he had no choice.

To put it bluntly, Todd was a creep. A perverted creep to be precise. He rarely socialized with anyone and he was always leering, usually at one of the girls in class.

So Tom finds himself at Todd's house and meets Todd's knockout of a mother, Debbie. He is instantly captivated by the sexy woman. Todd notices this and makes a decision.

"How would you like to fuck my mom?" Todd asks, once they are alone.

"I'd fuck the shit out of her, but it's not like that will ever happen." Tom replies.

"I can make it happen, under two conditions." Todd says.

Tom doesn't quite buy it, but figures nothing ventured nothing gained. "Sure, I'll bite. What's the catch."

"First you humiliate my shitty dad as much as you can." Was Todd's first caveat. "Second, I get to record everything." Todd says with his creepy smile.

does it need to be a creepy story ?
I got the idea from reading a couple of the bully comes over and begins to fuck mom and humiliate the weak son, and sometimes dad. That got me thinking, what if instead of the son getting bullied, he was in on it. So what kind of guy would he be. He wants to see his mom dominated and his dad humiliated. And he wants to be voyeur every step of the way. So tell me, what kind of guy would do that?

Last edited:
To put it bluntly, Todd was a creep. A perverted creep to be precise. He rarely socialized with anyone and he was always leering, usually at one of the girls in class.
"How would you like to fuck my mom?" Todd asks, once they are alone.

"First you humiliate my shitty dad as much as you can." Was Todd's first caveat. "Second, I get to record everything." Todd says with his creepy smile.
does it need to be a creepy story ?
He wants to see his mom dominated and his dad humiliated. And he wants to be voyeur every step of the way. So tell me, what kind of guy would do that?
You are missing the multidimensional chess move here. Humiliation of his parents isn't the goal on it's own. Fun, yes. But it has a purpose. It's part of the plan.

Last edited:
You are missing the multidimensional chess move here. Humiliation of his parents isn't the goal on it's own. Fun, yes. But it has a purpose. It's part of the plan.
Yes and no. The humiliation of the dad is a goal. The watching mom part is just for his own perverse desires.

Yes and no. The humiliation of the dad is a goal. The watching mom part is just for his own perverse desires.
Well, it's your story, so probably it's what it is.

The following is my vision of the situation, or one of possible ways it could be, from Todd's pov.

So tell me, what kind of guy would do that?

His main want is most probably to get a/the girl (the girl he's leering at, or one of, if he has several options, or spares after the main target). He thinks parents are in the way, that they are the main reason why he has no chance to succeed. It may not be strictly true, but it is in his private reality. He may think they fucked him up, and may not be very wrong.

His operative goal likely is, to take over the house, attain freedom of doing whatever he please. There might be even material components, he may plan to blackmail and extort his parents. Surely there is the pure pleasure aspects of doing it this way. Those added benefits encourage him to take the risk, as it would be consolation in failure.

Todd is likely slightly neuro-divergent. No, not necessarily little bit crazy, but his way of analyzing the word may differ slightly from the mainstream. But that is the least of his current problems, although could be part of why he's in this situation. His relationship with his parents had long deteriorated, but the parents may not be aware of that at all.

Mostly, because they have ignored Todd pretty much, his special needs specifically. Dismissed it all, and Todd manages, and is mostly functional. He has problems socializing, obviously, and he may have additional factors that makes it even more difficult, because of how his parents are, and their attitudes to him, and he doesn't have healthy model for it either. The family may be pretty disfunction. Yes, it may still seem totally great from distance.

I would think, kind of by default, that mom is his main target in this operation. Humiliating dad is useful, but perhaps secondary, although it depends of how they are, and the exact relationships that there may be great variety of. But for what come at me at the moment as likely...

Mother, she's most likely overbearing. Worse, since Todd has difficulty to express and explain his own needs and wants, it totally destroys his relationship with his mother who constantly overrules him, without ever noticing she does. Because, Todd is most passive with her, despite often absolutely boiling internally. If Todd had aggressive bone in him, it may lead to violence, and frankly, this is how it manifests now.

Mother is also likely outright jealous of any other female in Todd's vicinity, either approaching him, or any he expresses interest in, at least in Todd's own perception. She might have inadvertently humiliated him, by dismissing his chances at girls or by being overbearing in front of Todd's girlfriends, and I mean kindergarten girlfriends here. He likely has given up to have deeper relationships with girls for a while, simply because it's not worth the stress with his mother, but he's about when he's going for a breakthrough anytime now, despite being ill prepared.

The above together could have easily created a perverse lust for his mother. Having someone to fuck her and watch, then declare he had, to her, in an attempt to dominate her (not, or not necessarily, sexually), fits very well.

Father... it's very likely in the relationship of his parents exposed to Todd, mom is the dominant (it doesn't necessarily mean she's so overall). If father keeps a fading image of a macho at the same time, he's easily looking like total failure in Todd's mind. Dad could be surrogate older brother under mom, but somehow has failed that model too, probably by lazy attempts of superficial fathering over the son.

To make it even worse, let's say that father isn't at all poor, but is extremely stingy, especially against Todd. Todd won't insist, if asked why he wants that or something, he would likely back down, out of difficulties with expression, and dad would conclude Todd doesn't really need/want it if he doesn't fight for it. So it's possible Todd is growing up very poor in a rich family. It destroys his self esteem and self perceived chances at girls, even before feelings of shame. Thus, Todd has a lot of anger against his father, and there's no surprise he wants to see him humiliated.

Of course, the only chance to learn anything of the above from Todd directly would perhaps be pillow talk after good sex with a girl he loves, and even then careful assembly would be needed. For the outside world he is that antisocial leering creep, and doesn't care. And his ideas about how he may try and approach his love interest may be hair raising, but are mostly outside of the scope of the current situation in question. Although he might drop a hint, a tongue slip or two about what he's really about here.

But, well that's a deep dive into what's almost entirely outside the frame anyway.

I pictured the parent's the opposite. The father is the overbearing one and the mother is the browbeaten docile one. That is why Todd is able to manipulate her so easily. Father is just that asshole guy who's only accomplishment was being a starter on his high school football team 20 plus years ago. He's disappointed that his son isn't like him at all and makes that known.

I don't really envision a redemption for Todd, what ever his mentality. He's selling out his own family for his own perverse desires.

The main character would actually be Tom who comes into this mess. He initially come in as a tool for Todd's scheme, but once he has the mom and dad under his thumb, he no longer needs Todd. Once Todd realizes this he can only submit as well.

That's basically the the first arc of this story.

I like the concept. Todd isnt so much creepy as he is crafty. He faults his father for his problems and has sexual fantasies about his mother. Even though I'm a woman, (I could even be the mother) the idea of my husband being a cuck for my son and his friend has some appeal. I can see the mother not especially overbearing but wanting only the best for her son. She is naive in some ways and easily comes under control of Tom, an arrangement set up by the son. Maybe some sort of blackmail or indiscriminate videos of her undressed or in the shower. I have fantasies about being taken by a bully and here, not only am I (the mother) used, my husband is humiliated by Tom and made to watch. Love to read and see how it developes.

I pictured the parent's the opposite. The father is the overbearing one and the mother is the browbeaten docile one. That is why Todd is able to manipulate her so easily. Father is just that asshole guy who's only accomplishment was being a starter on his high school football team 20 plus years ago. He's disappointed that his son isn't like him at all and makes that known.

Certainly a possibility. I was momentarily confused why Todd would do that to his mother then, as I would expect him to be naturally protective of his mother in that arrangement. However, he may have lost all respect to her, or/and he is doing her a favor in his own internal logic. Giving her to Tom is genuine act of love against her on Todd's behalf. And of course he wants to see her, to confirm she's happy with it besides own lust.

The main character would actually be Tom who comes into this mess. He initially come in as a tool for Todd's scheme, but once he has the mom and dad under his thumb, he no longer needs Todd.
Sure, the pov character, the narrator is Tom. Todd is far more interesting as a character (at least to me), but telling from Tom provide comfortable distance (so that the shit going on in Todd's head can be at most hinted at) and an acceptable if not even lovable main character. I don't think Tom starts a super bully,
Todd Phelps was the last person Tom wanted to be paired up with for this clas project.
wouldn't be how a bully would describe the situation. Although, of course, bullies are actually super insecure inside and would be feeling threatened by someone like Todd they don't understand, but a bully would never admit it to himself.

I rather see Tom as a run of the mill nerdy dweeb initially who accepts Todd's approach of friendship not out of abundance of outgoing, but is still more socially functional by an order of magnitude and had had a girlfriend or two. And he probably is totally bragging about that to Todd, also telling how he cut them off despite being dumped in reality. He jumps the plan because it is a great opportunity for him. Then, yes, he has to think fast on his heels and get a colossal confidence boost and goes totally drunk on apparent power.

Once Todd realizes this he can only submit as well.
I won't say that can't happen, but Todd is the mastermind in this. Tom does what Todd suggests and succeeds, and the project is done, Todd is checking off the point of the plan as success. Yes, he may manipulate Tom into thinking Tom has power over him, he may even enjoy it...
That's basically the the first arc of this story.
I don't really envision a redemption for Todd,
For a sequel, Todd may ask outright or more likely subtly suggest Tom to humiliate him by taking Todd's dream girl in front of him, as a crazy gambit to get close with said girl -- because he believe there's no way for him to approach her himself. As a result, said girl move in with Todd, ostensibly, to be used by Tom alongside Todd's mom, and Todd call it a success, and they live ever after as a happy quad.

It would still seem like a crazy success from Tom's pov too: he gets Todd's mother, girlfriend and house. He may easily see Todd as his loyal underling. But Todd had achieved all his goals in the shadows.

Last edited:
Tom isn't a complete classic bully archetype, he's arrogant, strong and good looking. However he's also smart and clever, but low key about it. He doesn't want to be paired up with Todd, because he's a creepy piece of shit. He also doesn't really want to do the project either, but he won't graduate if he doesn't. Getting paired up with creepy Todd is just icing on the shit cake.

Todd thinks of himself as the grand mastermind of this whole situation, but he learned he's not and really hasn't been. He is nothing more than a willing accomplice to his family's domination. He opened the door thinking he could control Tom. However he ends up a boot licker that Tom finds easy to manipulate.

It would still seem like a crazy success from Tom's pov... He may easily see Todd as his loyal underling. But Todd had achieved all his goals in the shadows.
Todd thinks of himself as the grand mastermind of this whole situation... However he ends up a boot licker that Tom finds easy to manipulate.

You know what would be really cool?

To write in a way that allows for both interpretations simultaneously. That could even qualify as literature.

I was thinking of how to control the dad. Todd uses illegal means to get incriminating evidence on his father. He then turns this over to Tom to use. But he doesn't realize that what he gives Tom is also evidence that can be used against him too. This is what starts to put Tom in control as opposed to a co-conspirator. Todd begins to see serving Tom isn't so bad and when he behaves he gets rewarded. So now you have one enthusiastic family member (mom), one decreasing reluctance family member (Todd), and one forced family member (Dad), all under Tom's control.

Also Todd's involvement isn't known at the beginning. He is for appearances sake a victim of Tom's bullying. This is a ruse to get Tom and the mom together in the classic bully/ mom trope. Howeve Todd sets the whole thing up for his own perverse pleasure, but soon loses the control he had.

So I've been rethinking how I started this, and realized it's crap. The two meeting for the project is still OK to start revealing their true motivations or at least the origin of their partnership/ agreement. But the last part is just bad, even if that is where I plan to lead the story.

So having this story start out like a typical bully/ mom story. I'm trying to figure out how I should approach mom and bully first.

First mom gathers courage to confront bully/ parents and try to force him to stop. Only for it crumble when actually in front of him.

Second does she go with the intention of trading sex for bully to stop?

Either scenario makes mom a different character.

I can see this happening more with the creepy perverted Todd fucking Tom's mom and cuckolding his dad making Tom's dad a humiliated cleanup cuckold. With Todd being the creep and pervert, you'd think he'd be the more dominant bully to cuckold and humiliate the dad. This hits home with me, because I've had a ton of fantasies about some of my own son's friends fucking my wife / their friend's mom. Even thinking of being the humiliated cleanup dad.

The free-use Mom scenes that could exist in this story are amazing.
Todd and Tom and Dad are just watching TV when Todd wants the Mom to sit in his lap and ride him. Todd tells the Dad to take Todd's cock and put it into the wife and Dad listens as he watches his wife ride this kid next to him on the couch.

Dad comes home and his wife is getting railed on the kitchen table. He watches for a few minutes stroke himself until Todd cums in the wife and tells Dad to clean her up so she doesn't drip all over the house on the way upstairs.

I'd love for Tom to have sisters that also get dominated in front of both parents by Todd.

Todd should be the bully and he should bully and cuckold Tom and his family? So like the total opposite of my story idea?

There are already bully dominates family stories. This idea is that the bullying is all a ruse and the supposed bullied kid is actually a willing cuckold who is setting up his mom and dad. Todd wants to watch his mom get used by Tom. He also wants to watch Tom humiliate his dad. He isn't able to do it himself, so he enlists Tom to do it. Along the way Todd loses control and ends up less a co-conspirator and more under Toms thumb like his parents. He then has to figure out if that's really such a bad thing.

Todd should be the bully and he should bully and cuckold Tom and his family? So like the total opposite of my story idea?
Reversals are quite often in those idea threads here.

Speaking of with, how the gender reversal of this would look?

A naughty girl employ a friendly dominatrix to dominate her dad and humiliate mother, and ends up eating domme's pussy herself. Hmm...

Reversals are quite often in those idea threads here.
I'm all for different angles on the proposed idea. My problem is when the suggestion is 'instead of your idea how about you do everything different.' Then it's a new story idea, which is fine, but then post that story idea yourself. It doesn't help refine the original idea.

Speaking of with, how the gender reversal of this would look?

A naughty girl employ a friendly dominatrix to dominate her dad and humiliate mother, and ends up eating domme's pussy herself. Hmm...
Case in point. An interesting idea but now a whole new story. It's also missing the subterfuge of my initial prompt. However I do love a cuckquean story and they are severely lacking on this site, and in general.

Back