having a pity party....

sweetnsexy1989

Experienced
ssorry if this sounds odd.... tonight is a pity party for me. i live in texas. i have no friends, i just moves here and i've been really lonely tonight to the point tears have been shed. hopefully, someone else is lonely too.

talk to you all soon hopefully.

ssorry if this sounds odd.... tonight is a pity party for me. i live in texas. i have no friends, i just moves here and i've been really lonely tonight to the point tears have been shed. hopefully, someone else is lonely too.

talk to you all soon hopefully.

I don't think we've spoken before, but....I'll just leave this here: :rose:

:)

Well, I guess you found someone to keep you company. Im glad if that is the case

hey

hey if you need someone to talk to im in the 210 area and am also very lonely so hit me up some time

I don't live anywhere near Texas but I'm sorry you are down. I'd tell you to cheer up or that things will get better but I don't want to minimize what you are feeling. I too have had some very lonely times. For me it did get better. Not always blissful or perfect, but better. With some really great times thrown in. Is there something in your life you can change? See what you can control and change and work on that. The other stuff may follow.

Back