M looking for W for ongoing chat

DesertVet71

Veteran
I live in las vegas nevada. I am married and have been for 26 years. I have a family kids and grandkids. I have served in the military.

This is my first rime posting not knowing what to expect but been on lit for quite awhile.

im looking for a woman who is married or attached that is in need of attention like me for chat, email exchange to fulfill the void in our relationships.

Being married for so long but lacking in the sex departmemt. I very seldom have sex and sometimes it will be months before i get some kind of attention.

I have had sexual encounters while traveling out of town and would love to meet someone in same situation to talk possibly on a daily basis, chat once in awhile, even email exchange pics if it gets that far.

Lonely in the desert!

Hi there! Your posting is the first I’ve seen that so closely “fits” what my interest (and situation) is. My name is Misty and I’m 42 years old, married for 19 years now. I live in a rural area in Virginia on 26 acres surrounded by pine forests and have no neighbors visible in any direction, which makes it very quiet here during the day when my husband is gone to work. I work from home doing medical insurance billing for 3 doctor’s offices so my schedule is easy for me to manipulate to make time to write and hopefully find someone to flirt with and enjoy mutual exploration! I’m brunette, 5’4’’, 128, still in decent shape and comfortable wearing a two-piece swimsuit at the beach without embarrassing myself LOL.
We have sex maybe once every ten days or so but it’s become pretty routine, predictable, and 90% of the time I have to be the one to initiate it. Being a faithful wife for 19 years means I have not explored many things that I fantasize about…. My husband is 51 and seems to think that “missionary position” is all anyone needs to know. I don’t want to cheat or divorce, I just want to feel some harmless erotic attention, some teasing…and open discussion of any and all sexual interests we might mutually want to talk about.
My email I have set up this week in case I find someone interested is hidden in the most unlikely place in order to make sure it’s discreet:
I will send a photo with this so you can at least know if there is interest. I hope to hear from you!

Attachments

• F4C367D8-4339-415C-B306-29A6FF7F1A17.jpeg
    F4C367D8-4339-415C-B306-29A6FF7F1A17.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Hijacking a reply to someone else's personal ad like this is a real dick move. 👎👎
Yep. Plus it’s a message I’ve read many times, because I have to continually edit out the personal contact information. Nothing like “getting to know folks” with a copy and paste message.

To the OP, sorry about the last few posts. Hope the thread bump helps, though.

Back