Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

I had an orgasm in my girls lap in a London pub yesterday afternoon. I was so horny. I had to ask her to fuck me. It probably looked as though we were just kissing.

It didn't take long. The relief was more or less instant, feeling her touch, feeling her fingers inside me. I sighed into her mouth as her fingers slid back and forth and her thumb pressed my clit.

We locked lips and I wrapped my hand in her hair, pulling it as I tried to limit my motions and quieten my moans.

She stirred my pint with her greasy fingers and we drank two pints before going home. She told me not to do that again as it was too public for her liking and she thinks people knew what we were doing!

It was an amazing orgasm, so quick and satisfying.

I had an orgasm in my girls lap in a London pub yesterday afternoon. I was so horny. I had to ask her to fuck me. It probably looked as though we were just kissing.

It didn't take long. The relief was more or less instant, feeling her touch, feeling her fingers inside me. I sighed into her mouth as her fingers slid back and forth and her thumb pressed my clit.

We locked lips and I wrapped my hand in her hair, pulling it as I tried to limit my motions and quieten my moans.

She stirred my pint with her greasy fingers and we drank two pints before going home. She told me not to do that again as it was too public for her liking and she thinks people knew what we were doing!

It was an amazing orgasm, so quick and satisfying.
Super erotic and very exhibitionist

Back