Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. I did, however, have a friend confide in me that she'd been a phone sex operator "back in the day"

HYE pretended to be a virgin?

Tried it once and the other person laughed in disbelief. I didn't know it was that obvious.

HYE passed on a Thanksgiving with family to go to one that you thought would be more interesting?

no. I did, however, have a friend confide in me that she'd been a phone sex operator "back in the day"

HYE pretended to be a virgin?

hmmm virgin what? at times, its great to be taught how to, than show, what you know how to do. but nope!!

HYE acted like you knew what they were talking about, but really didnt!

Tried it once and the other person laughed in disbelief. I didn't know it was that obvious.

HYE passed on a Thanksgiving with family to go to one that you thought would be more interesting?

nope . . ..

HYE not takin the food offered to you from someones TG dinner . .

Oh yes. I don't do leftovers, so my answer is always a polite no.

HYE hooked up with someone you met at a Thanksgiving dinner?

The only time I've ever been to a Thanksgiving dinner I was 11...soooo no...although I did swap comics with the eldest child in the house...:D

HYE gone on a date with someone and ended up hooking up with someone else that night?

It was a November College Dinner Dance [round about the US thanksgiving date that year] We made out through most of it but went to our own beds. Next morning I had a glory on me like I'd never seen in my [then] 22 years. So I married her.

HYE finished with someone on Thanksgiving?

It was a November College Dinner Dance [round about the US thanksgiving date that year] We made out through most of it but went to our own beds. Next morning I had a glory on me like I'd never seen in my [then] 22 years. So I married her.

HYE finished with someone on Thanksgiving?

Nope, but had the lawyer hold off on posting my divorce because it would have been on the day we got married.

HYE made love with parents in the other room?

Nope, but had the lawyer hold off on posting my divorce because it would have been on the day we got married.

HYE made love with parents in the other room?

Yeah, plenty. They were always glad we had pleasure. Same with her brothers. They all slapped me on the back for getting their sis real loud in her joy. What's to be secretive about?

HYE had children come into the room while you're at each other?

Yeah, plenty. They were always glad we had pleasure. Same with her brothers. They all slapped me on the back for getting their sis real loud in her joy. What's to be secretive about?

HYE had children come into the room while you're at each other?

Yes. He's young enough it didn't register with him, thank goodness.

HYE milked a cow?

Yes. He's young enough it didn't register with him, thank goodness.

HYE milked a cow?

Yes. I've done it by hand, with the bucket as well as helped hook them up to machines. First time was back in the 70's when we moved the machines along the cows. Last time was about 3 years ago when the cows move to the machines. I love how technology changes things!

HYE had sex in a barn?

Yes. I've done it by hand, with the bucket as well as helped hook them up to machines. First time was back in the 70's when we moved the machines along the cows. Last time was about 3 years ago when the cows move to the machines. I love how technology changes things!

HYE had sex in a barn?

Nope. I have in a piece of farming equipment, though. :D

HYE skipped a rock so that it struck more than 12 times on the surface?

Nope. I have in a piece of farming equipment, though. :D

HYE skipped a rock so that it struck more than 12 times on the surface?

LMAO...wow...in the farming equipment! Combine???
(I'm pretty good a this farm talk for a city boy!)

You know, if I remember right, my best skip ever was actually 15, but I could be wrong (kind of like fish stories you know, each year adds an inch or two, or in this case, a skip or two). There was a place I used to go that had essentially shale rock, so you got really really flat pieces. They skipped well!

Have you ever jumped off a cliff into water?

LMAO...wow...in the farming equipment! Combine???
(I'm pretty good a this farm talk for a city boy!)

You know, if I remember right, my best skip ever was actually 15, but I could be wrong (kind of like fish stories you know, each year adds an inch or two, or in this case, a skip or two). There was a place I used to go that had essentially shale rock, so you got really really flat pieces. They skipped well!

Have you ever jumped off a cliff into water?

I do that many times every summer.

Have you ever masturbated with your phone?

Fuck. Yes. Maybe the one I want to remember most.

Have you ever left your underwear behind? (by accident)

No... But she's left it behind...

HYE done something "unintended" with a coworker at a happy hour or work travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back