Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... :eek: (I wasn't a groupie because I was actually friends with them in their everyday real life...)

HYE felt someone really needed a swift kick in the ass?

oh my yes, and I'm not afraid to give it.

HYE gotten that swift kick in the ass?

nope, old and married. I don't think the husband would be okay with that. ;)

HYE gone on a blind date and been pleasantly surprised?

Yes.

HYE gone on a blind date and been sorely disappointed and wondered what the hell your friends were thinking and why they don't like you?

Yes.

HYE gone on a blind date and been sorely disappointed and wondered what the hell your friends were thinking and why they don't like you?

chuckling, gosh... no I haven't. but, I'd probably think that if it happened.

HYE struck up a casual conversation that took the leap into something much more?

chuckling, gosh... no I haven't. but, I'd probably think that if it happened.

HYE struck up a casual conversation that took the leap into something much more?

Yes - that is the BEST :)

HYE been in a business meeting and had really naughty thoughts about the person on the other side of the conference table that you had never met before the meeting?

HYE been in a business meeting and had really naughty thoughts about the person on the other side of the conference table that you had never met before the meeting?

Yes. She was just my type too.

HYE had sex with a coworker?

Yes. Makes those meetings much more pleasant.

HYE done something really stupid at a business meeting that makes everyone in the company remember you years later?

Yes. Makes those meetings much more pleasant.

HYE done something really stupid at a business meeting that makes everyone in the company remember you years later?

Does making out with my date on the dance floor at the holiday party count?

HYE used flirtation to your advantage at work?

Yes. A big turn on. Lead to more. I highly recommend it.

HYE danced naked like no one's watching only to find a peeping audience?

No can't say I have...thinking it could be interesting.

HYE had hot phone sex with one lover while ravishing another in bed and what you were saying on the phone you were doing the sane to the lover in bed?:devil:

No can't say I have...thinking it could be interesting.

HYE had hot phone sex with one lover while ravishing another in bed and what you were saying on the phone you were doing the sane to the lover in bed?:devil:

Umm - no :eek:

HYE met someone from your school years that you never noticed, but then found them to be a lovely person when you met them later?

Umm - no :eek:

HYE met someone from your school years that you never noticed, but then found them to be a lovely person when you met them later?

No. I don't do reunions and haven't really run into them.

HYE stayed up all night reading a book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back