Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I am the guy you initially don't notice. I have hair colored hair and eye colored eyes.

HYE walked into something staring at someone?

I have not.

HYE run into an old lover, while you were both with your current lovers?
I have and it seemed by mutual consent that we didn't act like we'd been that.

HYE aimed a flirt at one person and had it picked up by someone else?

Yes - LOL - it was an amusing set of circumstances.

HYE been the designated "wing man" (to help someone else get laid) and ended up sleeping with their intended other?

Yes - LOL - it was an amusing set of circumstances.

HYE been the designated "wing man" (to help someone else get laid) and ended up sleeping with their intended other?
No, never been big on the whole "wing man" role. Doesn't suit me.

HYE realized after the fact that you'd been giving the wrong signals and someone you weren't attracted to thought that you were?

No, never been big on the whole "wing man" role. Doesn't suit me.

HYE realized after the fact that you'd been giving the wrong signals and someone you weren't attracted to thought that you were?

A few times

HYE: Had sex with some you weren't attracted to so you wouldn't hurt their feelings?

Oh yes. It is an uncomfortable place to be.

HYE realized you'd sent the wrong signals...and decide what the hell and just kept going?

Oh yes. It is an uncomfortable place to be.

HYE realized you'd sent the wrong signals...and decide what the hell and just kept going?
no, the time I was thinking about wasn't one where that was an option (she really wasn't my type!!)

HYE even briefly been attracted to someone outside your usual choice of partner?

no, the time I was thinking about wasn't one where that was an option (she really wasn't my type!!)

HYE even briefly been attracted to someone outside your usual choice of partner?

Yes and expanded my "choice"

HYE: Acted on your attraction outside your usual choices

Yes. We expand and we learn.

HYE deliberately searched outside of your comfort zone for a sexual partner?

Yes. We expand and we learn.

HYE deliberately searched outside of your comfort zone for a sexual partner?
no, I let things come to me as they will. I learned a long time ago that I will never find a thing I'm looking for but treasure waits when I let fate guide my feet.

HYE waited just a bit too long to tell someone you were interested?

no, I let things come to me as they will. I learned a long time ago that I will never find a thing I'm looking for but treasure waits when I let fate guide my feet.

HYE waited just a bit too long to tell someone you were interested?

Hell yes :mad:

HYE:

Yes. I suspect it is a universal experience.

HYE made your move too soon?
no, I tend to wait for a signal and sometimes I miss it (of course I've gotten better at it but being female I don't make the first move all that often.)

HYE read someone else's signals all wrong, thought they were interested when they weren't?

no, I tend to wait for a signal and sometimes I miss it (of course I've gotten better at it but being female I don't make the first move all that often.)

HYE read someone else's signals all wrong, thought they were interested when they weren't?

Yes, I have done that.

HYE just been flat out totally confused about the signals being sent - and stopped and asked for clarification?

Not since I got Google Maps... :eek:

HYE gotten lost in a neighborhood that was so scary you didn't want to stop for directions?
yes, got lucky and found a cop once otherwise I just keep driving in more or less the same direction and hope for the best.

HYE been in a storm so bad that you actually had to go to a storm shelter?

Yes. I grew up on a cattle ranch in Nebraska. I know blizzards and days without power.

HYE been trapped in a blacked out office building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back