Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYE performed an epic win office prank?

Yes! Unbeknown to the victim, the rest of us in the office created a fictional client, played by us. Over the course of several weeks, we would each go out of the office and call the victim, pretending to be another member of the client's bizarre and ever-growing family. We'd play the hard-of-hearing uncle, the senile grandmother, the flirtatious wife. Each family member would call about something entirely unrelated, each one having the wrong number, but not before some ghastly and ultra-personal family secret had been revealed.

It fell apart at my hands, sadly, when I couldn't quite pull off the voice of a small child. He suspected something was up and the whole office laughed for a very long time. I've never seen someone turn that shade of red before.

Have you ever flashed in public?

Yes! Unbeknown to the victim, the rest of us in the office created a fictional client, played by us. Over the course of several weeks, we would each go out of the office and call the victim, pretending to be another member of the client's bizarre and ever-growing family. We'd play the hard-of-hearing uncle, the senile grandmother, the flirtatious wife. Each family member would call about something entirely unrelated, each one having the wrong number, but not before some ghastly and ultra-personal family secret had been revealed.

It fell apart at my hands, sadly, when I couldn't quite pull off the voice of a small child. He suspected something was up and the whole office laughed for a very long time. I've never seen someone turn that shade of red before.

Have you ever flashed in public?

THAT is an epic win, good job. Well until you flubbed it but it had to happen sooner or later.

Flashed in public? For years I wore a kilt, they come in very very handy on occasions. :rolleyes:

HYE dated/seen/curious/was with/worn a kilt? A real kilt, not some Seattle man-skirt masquerading as one.

HYE dated/seen/curious/was with/worn a kilt? A real kilt, not some Seattle man-skirt masquerading as one.

Yep. Married into a Scottish clan. My husband and his brother invested in both of their family's tartans: the formal and hunting colors which influenced our respective weddings' colors. Never thought I'd walk the aisle to meet a grown man in a skirt at the end (very much kidding in calling it a skirt, btw)! Also never considered how heavy all that fabric is!

HYE, upon looking at your receipt, noticed you were charged less for something and kept walking?

Yep. Married into a Scottish clan. My husband and his brother invested in both of their family's tartans: the formal and hunting colors which influenced our respective weddings' colors. Never thought I'd walk the aisle to meet a grown man in a skirt at the end (very much kidding in calling it a skirt, btw)! Also never considered how heavy all that fabric is!

HYE, upon looking at your receipt, noticed you were charged less for something and kept walking?

I have.

HYE turned a lost wallet or something?

not in a really long time. If I found something, I would.

HYE paid a reward for a returned item?

No, the only thing I've lost was my virginity...oh and some self respect along the way.

HYE had two dates planned on Valentine's Day?

I have, several times - the most memorable was seeing a flash mob sing and dance to Chain of Fools outside the White Flint Metro station.

HYE acted on the stage?

I have, several times - the most memorable was seeing a flash mob sing and dance to Chain of Fools outside the White Flint Metro station.

HYE acted on the stage?

Small part in a high school play.

HYE killed and prepared meat or fowl for a meal?

Yes. I come from a long line of good old boys. That is a whole set of skills laying under the surface.

HYE slept under the stars?

Yes... I've done it and now don't have to do it again

Yes... yummy...

HYE been a member of a a sorority or fraternity?

No. Unfortunately, all booze and no brains where I went to school.

HYE gone to a frat party and left because it was too over the top?

Yes. I was never really into the frat scene when I was in college. I am more of the dark dive bar someplace shady kind of guy.

HYE stolen anything from someone who was passed out drunk?

Yes. I was never really into the frat scene when I was in college. I am more of the dark dive bar someplace shady kind of guy.

HYE stolen anything from someone who was passed out drunk?

Only "borrowed" their keys and car so I could get home.

HYE driven cross country mostly on back roads?

I have. I circled the entire continental US on backroads, just wandering. Took about three months, with stops here and there.

HYE driven through a third world country?

I have. I circled the entire continental US on backroads, just wandering. Took about three months, with stops here and there.

HYE driven through a third world country?

Yup, several. Going over the mountains through Jamaica was the most frightening, I hear they have proper highways now, or atleast multilane roads. But twenty years ago there was only semi-paved goat paths.

HYE been to a 3rd world country and liked it better than home?

Yup, several. Going over the mountains through Jamaica was the most frightening, I hear they have proper highways now, or atleast multilane roads. But twenty years ago there was only semi-paved goat paths.

HYE been to a 3rd world country and liked it better than home?

No, I've never been out of the country. :eek:

HYE gotten bored with being on vacation?

No, I've never been out of the country. :eek:

HYE gotten bored with being on vacation?

Rarely. I try to match my vacations to my needs and moods of the moment.

HYE vacationed by yourself in a new place just to get lost and refreshed in the strangeness and the strangers?

Rarely. I try to match my vacations to my needs and moods of the moment.

HYE vacationed by yourself in a new place just to get lost and refreshed in the strangeness and the strangers?

That is what I call a vacation nowadays. I don't like being a tourist, but a traveller.

HYE realized that life isn't as bad as you thought it was?

I've never considered life to be bad, so...no?

Have you ever espied someone getting seriously fondled in a crowded public setting?

There was that time a couple got kicked out of a bar on St. Pat's Day because she was blowing him right there in a booth. Does that count?

HYE seen someone having sex in public?

There was that time a couple got kicked out of a bar on St. Pat's Day because she was blowing him right there in a booth. Does that count?

HYE seen someone having sex in public?

Yes.

Have you ever had sex in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back