Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, all of mine were pretty memorable

Have you ever had to interact with someone you had a history with but not let on because of the situation?

Yes...stumbled upon a woman that used to be a fuck buddy and her new BF while at BestBuy with my GF....

HYE caught yourself being more aggressive getting to know someone here in lit than any other person you've chatted with?

Have you ever had to interact with someone you had a history with but not let on because of the situation?

Yes, on quite a few occasions, actually. I have been in the position of introducing some guys to my boyfriends as "friends from school". Fortunately, they have all been discreet about things. (I do remember one bf asking me in bed after a party, "So, that guy I shook hands with tonight...did you ever fuck him?" I said, "Yup." And that was the end of the discussion.)

Have you ever had an ex tease you in a social situation?

Yes, on quite a few occasions, actually. I have been in the position of introducing some guys to my boyfriends as "friends from school". Fortunately, they have all been discreet about things. (I do remember one bf asking me in bed after a party, "So, that guy I shook hands with tonight...did you ever fuck him?" I said, "Yup." And that was the end of the discussion.)

Have you ever had an ex tease you in a social situation?

Nope...luckily no

Hye orgasmed in your underwear at a place you least expect ed to?

Nope...luckily no

Hye orgasmed in your underwear at a place you least expect ed to?

Actually yes... Had a very hot date one evening and we were kissing in my car. She basically started getting ver aggressive, hopped on my lap and dry humped me till I came. I had never cum in my pants before... It was a pleasant surprise, but vey uncomfortable for the rest of the evening. And she was very pleased with herself, lol.

Hye fucked two best friends in the same day, without them knowing about each other?

Actually yes... Had a very hot date one evening and we were kissing in my car. She basically started getting ver aggressive, hopped on my lap and dry humped me till I came. I had never cum in my pants before... It was a pleasant surprise, but vey uncomfortable for the rest of the evening. And she was very pleased with herself, lol.

Hye fucked two best friends in the same day, without them knowing about each other?

No, have you?

Lots of times

Hye had sex under water. ?

Waist deep in the surf count, the parts that matter were under water?

HYE tried having a conversation with someone that had no idea you were having sex at the time? (i.e. with someone on the beach while you are waist & balls deep?)

Waist deep in the surf count, the parts that matter were under water?

HYE tried having a conversation with someone that had no idea you were having sex at the time? (i.e. with someone on the beach while you are waist & balls deep?)

Yup it counts. Never had sex while having a conversation. Closest was talking on the phone while getting a blow job

Hye slept off while your partner was trying to work up on you?

Yup it counts. Never had sex while having a conversation. Closest was talking on the phone while getting a blow job

Hye slept off while your partner was trying to work up on you?

If you were trying to ask if you've fallen asleep while having sex.....then yup.
More than once actually. :eek:
No, never good.

HYE been woken up by someone that wasn't there when you fell asleep?

LOL yes.

HYE woken up and had absolutely no idea where you were or who you were with?

UHM... The no idea where I was... YES... not ever who I was with....

HYE gone to the airport and then decided what your destination was going to be?

UHM... The no idea where I was... YES... not ever who I was with....

HYE gone to the airport and then decided what your destination was going to be?

I never had that type of flexibility.

HYE flown a particular airline because they serve food of your choice ?

I never had that type of flexibility.

HYE flown a particular airline because they serve food of your choice ?

nuh uh... I don't like airline food... not even what they serve in first class...

HYE chosen an airline based on someone else's travel preferences?

Yes. More than once.

HYE accepted a job offer from a casual conversation with a stranger?

No, but I might consider it, depending on the stranger... :D

HYE purposefully forgotten everything, only to buy it at your destination?

No, but I might consider it, depending on the stranger... :D

HYE purposefully forgotten everything, only to buy it at your destination?

Not everything, but a few things...yes.

HYE just hit the road without a destination in mind?

Yes. I have traveled extensively with my credit card suitcase.

HYE given away your possessions, just so you didn't have to move them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back