Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my word, Yes!

HYE wanted to just take a day off and do everything you wanted, instead of things that make other people happy?

Yes. Though I tend to be faairly hedonistic anyway. Healthily hedonistic.

Have you ever just collapsed somewhere outside alone and lay on the ground feeling lost for more than 30 minutes?

Hehe

Yes. Though I tend to be faairly hedonistic anyway. Healthily hedonistic.

Have you ever just collapsed somewhere outside alone and lay on the ground feeling lost for more than 30 minutes?

Hehe

Nope not that I can recall

HYE missed someone on Lit that you loved chatting to?

Nope not that I can recall

HYE missed someone on Lit that you loved chatting to?

Yes... Sometimes the global time zone thing stinks.

HYE gotten to work all full of optimism that it is going to be a good day only to have it.shot to hell in the first 5 minutes.

Yes... Sometimes the global time zone thing stinks.

HYE gotten to work all full of optimism that it is going to be a good day only to have it.shot to hell in the first 5 minutes.

Yes....well except for the part about getting to work all full of optimism....:D

HYE showed more of yourself than is "proper" while at work, just to see how uncomfortable someone else got?

Yes....well except for the part about getting to work all full of optimism....:D

HYE showed more of yourself than is "proper" while at work, just to see how uncomfortable someone else got?

Nope. I'm completely different at work.

HYE just picked and moved out of state/ province or country?

Nope. I'm completely different at work.

HYE just picked and moved out of state/ province or country?

Yes...both navy related...when I got INTO the navy and my specialty...then again when I got out of the navy....since then...nope....

HYE moved to a location only to find it was far less appealing than you anticipated?

Yes...both navy related...when I got INTO the navy and my specialty...then again when I got out of the navy....since then...nope....

HYE moved to a location only to find it was far less appealing than you anticipated?

Yes (Jamaica is one scary frightening place for a whitebread)

HYE moved back "home" only to realize you don't fit there anymore.

Never been on a train so no.

HYE fallen asleep on a train next to one person and woken up next to someone else?

Never been on a train long enough to fall asleep.

HYE woken up with someone who didn't know who you were and made an exit so hasty you barely had time to say "bye"?

Never been on a train long enough to fall asleep.

HYE woken up with someone who didn't know who you were and made an exit so hasty you barely had time to say "bye"?

Haa haa yes.

HYE woken up with someone who knew exactly who you were and made an exit so hasty you barely had time to say "bye"? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back