Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, admittedly voyeuristic.

HYE fuck in a communal hot spring?

Tubs, yes. Springs, no (unfortunately they are a rarity I haven't experienced yet).

HYE said "No" to something, then had a delicious dream about it and woke up the next day saying "Yes"?

Tubs, yes. Springs, no (unfortunately they are a rarity I haven't experienced yet).

HYE said "No" to something, then had a delicious dream about it and woke up the next day saying "Yes"?

Yes ... sort of. At a ski party, I said "no" to a woman I shouldn't have been involved with because she was "claimed" by a friend, who unfortunately for the woman was absent. That night I had sexual dreams about unidentifiable women, and in the morning I was so horny I said "yes" to her. It was nice but nerve wracking. (We didn't get exposed, btw.)

HYE done something sexual that you knew up front you knew you would not enjoy ... and afterwards, only confirmed your suspicions?

Yes ... sort of. At a ski party, I said "no" to a woman I shouldn't have been involved with because she was "claimed" by a friend, who unfortunately for the woman was absent. That night I had sexual dreams about unidentifiable women, and in the morning I was so horny I said "yes" to her. It was nice but nerve wracking. (We didn't get exposed, btw.)

HYE done something sexual that you knew up front you knew you would not enjoy ... and afterwards, only confirmed your suspicions?

Only anal when I'm not relaxed.

HYE had an amazingly wonderful sexual experience only to wake up from a dream?

Only anal when I'm not relaxed.

HYE had an amazingly wonderful sexual experience only to wake up from a dream?

Yes. In High School Health, we talked about how dreams could be influenced by conscious thought, so I went to bed fantasizing about one of the hottest girls in school. I woke up, however, to the image of fucking the young Business Education teacher. Don't know how that happened -- latent thoughts, obviously -- but it seemed so real it scared me ... cuz subconsciously I think I knew it would get me in trouble or even expelled.

HYE dreamed a very realistic sexual encounter with someone you truly despised?

Yes. In High School Health, we talked about how dreams could be influenced by conscious thought, so I went to bed fantasizing about one of the hottest girls in school. I woke up, however, to the image of fucking the young Business Education teacher. Don't know how that happened -- latent thoughts, obviously -- but it seemed so real it scared me ... cuz subconsciously I think I knew it would get me in trouble or even expelled.

HYE dreamed a very realistic sexual encounter with someone you truly despised?

I have. It was someone who I had been intimate with and we had a falling out.

HYE had sex with and ex long after you broke up?

yes. Recently got back together with -- and quickly left -- my ex girlfriend of many, many years ago. Should have known it would be a mistake, but I was horny. She had been 17 at the time; I was 21.

HYE been with someone more than 2 decades older/younger than you?

yes. Recently got back together with -- and quickly left -- my ex girlfriend of many, many years ago. Should have known it would be a mistake, but I was horny. She had been 17 at the time; I was 21.

HYE been with someone more than 2 decades older/younger than you?

I was 19.. he was 40.. was living in la jolla at the time and it didn't seem as rare as it does here in the midwest

HYE encouraged a friend to end a relationship because the partner seemed too old or young?

I was 19.. he was 40.. was living in la jolla at the time and it didn't seem as rare as it does here in the midwest

HYE encouraged a friend to end a relationship because the partner seemed too old or young?

Yes ... legally too young! She was jail bait, and he was doing nothing to hide what he was doing with her. Ironically, she broke it off with him ... for another girl! Oh my god, that just killed him! We laughed about that for months.

HYE put out far too much effort to have a sexual encounter with someone who just wasn't that into you?

Never..they must show an interest in me.

HYE had sex knowing full well others could see you ?

Yes ... legally too young! She was jail bait, and he was doing nothing to hide what he was doing with her. Ironically, she broke it off with him ... for another girl! Oh my god, that just killed him! We laughed about that for months.

HYE put out far too much effort to have a sexual encounter with someone who just wasn't that into you?

hahahaha.. let's not discuss my marriage ! (not to worry.. he and I are each doing well and divorce ended up being a very healthy decision)

HYE left the bed before your partner was done?

I have.....2 years after.....and it was great....but we had both moved on.

HYE wished you had stayed in a relationship you once had ?

Yes. As a revenge fuck for her leaving me hanging earlier (watching literally crawling up the walls in frustration was oddly satisfying. Bitch :D)

HYE wished you had stayed in a relationship you once had ?

No.

HYE wished you could reply high school/college all over again with the understanding of the opposite sex you have now?

hahahaha.. let's not discuss my marriage ! (not to worry.. he and I are each doing well and divorce ended up being a very healthy decision)

Yes! But it was part of a bigger issue. She said that if she didn't want to have sex, I couldn't make her. I sort of raped her -- if she'd wanted to stop me, she could have, of course -- and then after I came, I simply got up and didn't come back. She was doubly pissed about that!

(I'm not going to post a HYE because there's one above me that hasn't been answered.)

HYE wished you could reply high school/college all over again with the understanding of the opposite sex you have now?

No.. I think part of the fun has been the journey. I appreciate where I am based on where I've been.

HYE "vacationed" near a college to see if you could still fit in?

No.. I think part of the fun has been the journey. I appreciate where I am based on where I've been.

HYE "vacationed" near a college to see if you could still fit in?

Not deliberately, but I still find it fun to interact with the kids and think "holy shit, was I ever that young?" Having a 20yr old hottie open the door for me & call me "sir" is kind of a buzzkill though. Sob.

HYE been talking to a college hottie about mundane matters and say something off handed so sexually kinky their view of you was changed permanently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back