Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

HYE had sex with someone, knowing it was a bad idea from the beginning, but so attracted to them you simply didn't care?

HYE had sex with someone, knowing it was a bad idea from the beginning, but so attracted to them you simply didn't care?

Yes, and the next time. And the time after that one.

HYE been attracted to someone because of marks/scars/bites/scratches/knife marks you saw that they left on someone else?

HYE been attracted to someone because of marks/scars/bites/scratches/knife marks you saw that they left on someone else?

Nope.

Have you ever been attracted to someone based on things that ex-lovers of theirs have told you in confidence?

Nope.

Have you ever been attracted to someone based on things that ex-lovers of theirs have told you in confidence?

I have.

HYE gone out with someone just because you knew they would put out?

HYE had a FWB?

Yes, a few over the years. Heck, I still might. Even though I haven't seen him for a couple of years, I suspect that I could call him up right now and have him over for 'lunch' by 1pm today.

Have you ever had sex with a friend's ex after wondering what he or she might be like in bed?

Yes, a few over the years. Heck, I still might. Even though I haven't seen him for a couple of years, I suspect that I could call him up right now and have him over for 'lunch' by 1pm today.

Have you ever had sex with a friend's ex after wondering what he or she might be like in bed?

No,but that doesn't mean I haven'tthought about it

HYE masturbated over a friend's SO?

HYE closed the office and swept everything off the desk and fucked a co-worker on it?

Co-worker, no. (Boyfriend, yes.)

Have you ever had to talk with people at your job within minutes of having an orgasm?

Probably...

HYE backed off when you realized they were more into someone else?

Yes.

HYE been attracted to someone for a long time and when you finally do have that person in your life, get completely disillusioned and regret the entire thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back