Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYE had sex on a boat?[/QUOTE]

Yes-in the land of 10,000 lakes it is required!! ;)

HYE ever been caught having sex?

HYE caught someone having sex in public?[/QUOTE]

Yes-my then girlfriends sister..that led to some interesting looks at dinners..

HYE tried to hit on a friends family member?

HYE had sex under the bleachers during a game?[/QUOTE]

Yes-but not during a sporting event..

HYE had sex in a gym\health club?

HYE gotten off in the hot tub?[/QUOTE]

Yes, both alone and with someone..

HYE had sex at work..

:eek: perhaps...

No, but I hear it's awesome.

HYE romped naked in an outdoor setting?

Hmmm, define romped. If making a mad dash out to the clothesline at a state park is considered romping...I've romped!

HYE chickened out of doing something and then later regretted it?

Hmmm, define romped. If making a mad dash out to the clothesline at a state park is considered romping...I've romped!

HYE chickened out of doing something and then later regretted it?

That counts for me...I'm easy.

I don't think I really have. Mostly the stuff I've chosen not to do, I was generally glad I didn't, and there were a number of things I've done...and wished I hadn't.

HYE wondered which decision in your life was truly pivital?

That counts for me...I'm easy.

I don't think I really have. Mostly the stuff I've chosen not to do, I was generally glad I didn't, and there were a number of things I've done...and wished I hadn't.

HYE wondered which decision in your life was truly pivital?

Oh dear Jesus in heaven above...I think we all know what that one was for me. I changed freaking everything in my world.

HYE wondered about the road not taken? Dreamed of what it would have been? Wished?

Oh dear Jesus in heaven above...I think we all know what that one was for me. I changed freaking everything in my world.

HYE wondered about the road not taken? Dreamed of what it would have been? Wished?

Well...yeah...but what about before that? hrmmmm like the one that led you to that point?

As for the road not taken. Interestingly, when I was younger, I wondered some about two possible roads I chose not to follow. Interestingly enough, recently I have come to realize what likely would have happened for both.
I think I'm better off...

HYE done something sexual that you later regretted?

So many times. I can't help but to think I wouldn't be the person I am today if not for the current path I'm on and I'm a much stronger, confident woman because of the things I've been through.

HYE wondered whatever happened to the "one that got away".

Well...yeah...but what about before that? hrmmmm like the one that led you to that point?

As for the road not taken. Interestingly, when I was younger, I wondered some about two possible roads I chose not to follow. Interestingly enough, recently I have come to realize what likely would have happened for both.
I think I'm better off...

HYE done something sexual that you later regretted?

Not really. I'm quite happy to experiment. I love to try new things even if I find they are not for me. I like to keep it fresh..****...playful even.

The most pivotal decision before my decision to leave it all and come to Nat...hmm...I guess it would be the decision to spare my children the truth about what their father did. To protect them no matter what. It has meant I have taken the brunt of some things, but to hurt them like that (and it would devastate them) is something I cannot bear to think of.

HYE blurted something totally sexually inappropriate in a public gathering?

So many times. I can't help but to think I wouldn't be the person I am today if not for the current path I'm on and I'm a much stronger, confident woman because of the things I've been through.

HYE wondered whatever happened to the "one that got away".

LMAO...no, I've google stalked her. :devil:

I know exactly what happened. And there are some rather fascinating parallels.

Not really. I'm quite happy to experiment. I love to try new things even if I find they are not for me. I like to keep it fresh..****...playful even.

The most pivotal decision before my decision to leave it all and come to Nat...hmm...I guess it would be the decision to spare my children the truth about what their father did. To protect them no matter what. It has meant I have taken the brunt of some things, but to hurt them like that (and it would devastate them) is something I cannot bear to think of.

HYE blurted something totally sexually inappropriate in a public gathering?

As a matter of fact, earlier this afternoon. :D

But most people who know me are used to it...:D

HYE laughed out loud at a double entendre' that would get great comment on lit, but most people don't really notice?

Last edited:
LMAO...no, I've google stalked her. :devil:

I know exactly what happened. And there are some rather fascinating parallels.

As a matter of fact, earlier this afternoon. :D

But most people who know me are used to it...:D

HYE laughed out loud at a double entendre' that would get great comment on lit, but most people don't really notice?

oh hell.. you think I'd hang out with you people here but surround myself with whacky sane people in real life?? "they get me"

HYE paid more than $10 for a hamburger?

oh hell.. you think I'd hang out with you people here but surround myself with whacky sane people in real life?? "they get me"

HYE paid more than $10 for a hamburger?

No i haven't i don't think i ever will...

HYE spent all day laying around masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back