Hard/wet currently?

I'm having very, very strong thoughts about cock today.

Cock in my mouth, cock between my tits, cock sliding in and out of my pussy, and cock spraying across my tits.

Very primal and unlady-like thoughts of cock today.
that is then a good day LOL

Cock in my mouth, cock between my tits, cock sliding in and out of my pussy, and cock spraying across my tits.

Depends on how you define "good." I'm sure as shit not getting my work completed.
I could only imagine you in the office... ;)

Well, if your imagination met mine at the office, we might actually be productive. Still wouldn't get any work accomplished, but, well, you know.
Always time to skip away at work and get that quick relief… well unless you are like a heart surgeon or something, then please focus on your work;)

Beautiful thoughts…. So good to hear , and if we cant Open up here about our deepest secrets, where can we ? I’m having ungentlemanly thoughts about two older matrons breasts … primal, sensual thoughts…mmmm

Well, well, well, looks like someone's feeling the heat! Always willing to offer some assistance to help you embrace those primal instincts, darling. Letting your desires sizzle and simmer like a spicy chili sauce. Let's turn up the heat and make today one to remember!

I hope you alleviated that tension in a timely manner. I suppose that's one of the reasons office spaces are built with women's bathrooms. :devil:

Thick and stiff, remembering a bench alongside a trail near a lake late at night. We paused our midnight walk to kiss, and I could tell she was horny by the way her hips were twitching and thrusting. Her athletic shorts were too easy to move aside, and my fingers confirmed she was soaking. Her nice tight cunt gripped me perfectly, and it was lovely to hear her gasping (trying to keep it down) as I took her from behind.
1195871-1566033398-a58b38b86e36e48acc3fbbd952e99ebb-ezgif.com-crop.gif

I keep going from hard to soft and hard to soft, again and again. Problem is, I'm at work and can't strip down and get naked to stroke and edge. Frustrating!

Last edited:
Back