Guys Who Want To J/O Together

It'd be very difficult for me to not give an ummmm " orally assisted" hand job unmmmmm I know feeling his hard cock in my hand will only make me want to feel the same hard cock on my lips, tounge and inside my mouth. Can't lie!!

Of course feeling all that then ummm tasting his precum ummmm oh.my.gawd how am I not gonna suck his cock haaaaaaa??????
He wants it. You want it. But let that swollen surging leaking thing twitch for a while, get us all crazy looking at it, squeezing it, holding off till we can't resist the inevitable. But let it pop out of your mouth from time to time, so as not to miss that spit soaked knob bloom like a big fat tulip, before it erupts.

I would absolutely be, um, UP for this kind of dynamic. The heat from a hot, hard cock in my hand would be irresistible. Chasing that dribble of precum down his shaft. Yes please!
It's kinda like bass fishing. You want hang that tasty looking lure out there to wag and wobble, tempting a hapless, hungry largemouth to open up and gobble, until you feel that delicious tug on that irresistable offering.

It's kinda like bass fishing. You want hang that tasty looking lure out there to wag and wobble, tempting a hapless, hungry largemouth to open up and gobble, until you feel that delicious tug on that irresistable offering.
Indeed! But I will NOT be spitting the bait! ;):nana:

Then I'm gonna let you surface and dive, play out my drag and let your tongue dance all over my glistening head.
Running under the rim. Drool running from my tongue before I chase it down your shaft. Licking back up I collect the head in my lips then slowly descend your length. Pushing my head down slowly capturing it all. I want it all.

Running under the rim. Drool running from my tongue before I chase it down your shaft. Licking back up I collect the head in my lips then slowly descend your length. Pushing my head down slowly capturing it all. I want it all.
You'll make me lose it, that sweet surrender, as I go over the edge, orgasm boiling in my eyes, feeling it explode, grinding and growling as drain me.

My hunger. My need. You would know a new definition of worship. It would be mutual, I’m fairly certain. But if there is satisfaction in sating someone’s need, it would show in my fervor.

My hunger. My need. You would know a new definition of worship. It would be mutual, I’m fairly certain. But if there is satisfaction in sating someone’s need, it would show in my fervor.
Wow, that's hot. I used to have an older buddy who would track my seed, who would call my and make sure I was primed for milking. To the point where I was pulling out before coming with my very hot live-in girlfriend, just to run over to his place with full balls and a twitching pecker..

Wow, that's hot. I used to have an older buddy who would track my seed, who would call my and make sure I was primed for milking. To the point where I was pulling out before coming with my very hot live-in girlfriend, just to run over to his place with full balls and a twitching pecker..
The orgasms were so long and hard.

Now THAT’S hot. How did your hottie gf feel about that? 😝

Back