Guys clothed, with, er, ... confident package

While I'm on the cowboy theme ...

10063867585_98cf06b93b_b.jpg

goodness...
Not much more inviting than a man with the confidence to wear a belt buckle..
And chaps.
And a belt.
And probably boots, too.
With a lasso..
And gloves.

And.. and...

I'll go get my coffee now.. :eek:

goodness...
Not much more inviting than a man with the confidence to wear a belt buckle..
And chaps.
And a belt.
And probably boots, too.
With a lasso..
And gloves.

And.. and...

I'll go get my coffee now.. :eek:

Ohhh.... I didn't see all those things until you pointed them out!

When thoughts are adrift...

Last edited by a moderator:
As OP, let me give a word of appreciation to all guys who are posting and all the gals who are commenting! Nicely, folks! :)

and:

cowboys, guys with hats and all the other pics...hubba hubba!

I love the hubba hubba! - though totally new to me and I have no idea what it actually means but ... that doesn't seem to matter! xx

When thoughts are adrift...

Glad you're a regular on here with me, mate. Class images for ... provoking exploration shall we say? ;)

I did say "clothed" but ... can I reveal just a little bit of my chest?

attachment.php

As OP, let me give a word of appreciation to all guys who are posting and all the gals who are commenting! Nicely, folks! :)

and:

I love the hubba hubba! - though totally new to me and I have no idea what it actually means but ... that doesn't seem to matter! xx

Glad you're a regular on here with me, mate. Class images for ... provoking exploration shall we say? ;)

attachment.php
hubba hubba
exclamationNORTH AMERICANinformal
used to express approval, excitement, or enthusiasm, especially with regard to a person's appearance.

hubba hubba
exclamationNORTH AMERICANinformal
used to express approval, excitement, or enthusiasm, especially with regard to a person's appearance.

not to be confused with Hubba Bubba, a delicious confectionery useful for blowing bubbles and looking cute.
:D

Do I sometimes look like this dude? Hope so.
Something about 'ready for dirty work' appeals to me deep down.

04bb639606470b5caf4d19a36d5b936b.jpg

Here is another from me.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

attachment.php

Oh my. *yes* A man in jeans...CHECK..shirt open revealing chest and stomach...CHECK...carrying heavy stuff...CHECK.

Sexy Simon.

Hey Eva gorgeous. Good to see you here. xx

This pic is explanatory perhaps for gals who wonder what the guys do to have their junk 'out there' even when they're not aroused. Guys do a few different things, and one of them is so simple: A ring of steel, through which, when flaccid, he coaxes first one ball, then the other, and then his soft cock. God help him if in the process his cock has got hard as no way can he finish the job! Me? virtually never without. :cool:

attachment.php

Back