Grandpa Trump Was Confused

Don’t feel bad for us, you’re the one with a distorted view of the facts. That Buzzzz is the effect your crack pipe is having on your brain.
Your “facts” come from places that blatantly say they have bias. Please do tell how that isn’t distorted?

Buzzzz, fries are up. (Onion rings too?)

Facts are facts regardless of the source dimwit.
Oh, the “facts” presented on your biased sites are rarely facts. Usually loads of opinion with some correctly spelled words counting as your truths.

But sure, tell yourself you are looking at facts.

You do half rings and half fries?

Trump Unleashes Bizarre 'Word Salad' Answer During Live Nighttime TV Interview​

“It’s just such a sad thing to see,” Trump said. “If you go back a year, go back three or four or five years ago, this would not even be possible to think about. Nobody would be thinking this could happen. You look at the antisemitism, the hatred of Israel by so many people.”

“You go back 10 years, I mean Israel was protected by Congress,” he continued. “And now, Congress is just doing numbers that are unbelievable with I think a very, very small group of people within Congress and it’s gotta stop. But we have to go back to the roots. We have to protect, we have to stop the antisemitism that’s just pervading our country right now and Biden has to do something.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-word-salad_n_6631f693e4b0849b2edd8d91

Grandpa Trump was sundowning. There's a reason he's not out late anymore.

The only damage my brain suffers always seems to happen shortly after I read one of your post. Your post have that destructive property of lowering one’s IQ. I believe your brain has taken a few too many laps around the fryerlator.
Fryolator.......learn to spell.......

One of the many reasons why I can't or won't be on a jury is that the incessant blabbering of all parties involved would certainly bore me to sleep.

One of the many reasons why I can't or won't be on a jury is that the incessant blabbering of all parties involved would certainly bore me to sleep.
Well yes, there is that of course. I'm thinking your previous felony conviction(s) would probably be a more salient reason for disqualifying you to serve.

the jury doesn't get to hear a whole lot of the more 'boring' stuff... they are sent to their room for a break while court matters rather than testimonies and questioning take place.

i served on an attempted murder case once, and it was fascinating but, at the same time, kind of ridiculous how the lawyers (both sides) were trying to play the jurors and in the end it resulted in a hung jury. The judge then said that since this was the third trial reaching the same 'we cannot decide' vote, it was unlikely to be brought again.

Back