Good Morning

Your hot, it had to be said. Im sure it has been said, but it needed to be said again.

just found your thread. I like the way you carry a storyline.

oh my

You are absolutely goregous. And your delightful body looks delicious. Please keep posting, and am anxious to continue with your thread.

Come back, please

Bumpity-bump for a tanned, tawny beauty. Thanks for sharing.

Bump and GRIND to txsweet for a fantastic FRIDAY and the hopes for a splendiferous weekend!

Mmmmm hot and sexy with a stunning tan and very few tan lines....i like i like :devil: :kiss:

everyone

i agree with everyone on this HOT, SEXY, AMAZING. any other words come to mind? :nana:

emorydawg
fredrock
balata1007
randle93
faime
sirphun1
mardermanx
turboguy
burninlove
ukrock
fireguy333
frankjoebobal
obscured
sweetcandynight
lorden
intruderrider3
marksand
kenstrus2
pookies
tallguy78
smoke spliff
shaved brampton
zekealicious
capturedindixie
johnniedreamer3
bniotns
mr.x
shadout
bowtie4
random choas
nero-1
wilmnc
jonesin469
coven911
sassylass69
joe banana
bull dawg69
fancer dancer
redronin
quinney
colonel hogan
mr. hotnspicy
cccman
lancewannnabe
seb2002
glyndwr
babes20
lorddragonwolf
mjpd1
darts
usmcordie
filly gal
scott40
volito
mike69infla
hayes
majortim
kellii
mugman
shaved guy
volito........

First off im about 5 days late with my thank you...please forgive me...its been one of those weeks. I recognize some of the names here and its really great to see you all again....although the circumstances that got me in here werent the greatest...but oh well....it was worth getting to see you all again.
And to those i do not know....it is very nice to meet you all. Thank you all for being so very very kind...that means alot to me. I shall keep this short because its 5 am in the morning and i should be in bed...i bet ya'll are arent you :)
Anyways....i hope you all have a great week-end......im going to do very little...or im going to try to...if others will let me...and i bet they dont, but thats ok as long as its not Monday.
See.....5am and im not making any sense....thats a sign isnt it......ok im off to bed.....Thank you all again for the welcome you all are very special people.
The good Lord only knows how many typos are in this...but hey its 5 am :)
Sweet dreams everyone!

Attachments

• Pict007900.JPG
    Pict007900.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 5,603
awwwwwww mischevious eye...Filly Gal....you two are sooooo sweet...thank you...you made me smile.
Sweet sweet dreams!

txsweet said:
ok...im gone :)

WOW>. Very sexy body.. love than tan lines... gorgeous face... damn..bring us more... your making me melt and awefully hard...
STG :kiss: :cool:

mischevious eye....your very very kind....thank you.
However i bet yours is better :)

Sun Tan Guy.....you made me blush :)

ok i forgot this.....hope this makes you smile

Anger Managment..

Re: Anger Management

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone,

don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know. I was sitting

at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and

dialed it.

A man answered, saying "Hello." I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robin

Carter?"

Suddenly the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her. I had transposed the last two digits of her

phone number. After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the

same guy answered the phone, I yelled "You're an asshole!" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every

couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell,

"You're an asshole!" It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID came to our area, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop.

So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling

to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?" He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone.

I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!"

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut

me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting

for that spot.

The idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window, so I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole ( I had his number on speed dial,) I thought

that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?"

"Yes, it is."

"Can you tell me where I can see it?"

"Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house, and the car's parked right out in front."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Don Hansen," he said.

"When's a good time to catch you, Don?"

"I'm home every evening after five."

"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"Don, you're an asshole." Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now,

when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

Then I came up with an idea. I called Asshole #1.

"Hello."

"You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang up.)

"Are you still there?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Stop calling me," he screamed.

"Make me," I said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Don Hansen."

"Yeah? Where do you live?"

"Asshole, I live at 1802 West 34th Street, a yellow house, with my black Beamer parked in front."

He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers."

I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole."

Then I called Asshole #2. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, asshole," I said.

He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..."

"You'll what?" I said.

"I'll kick your ass," he exclaimed.

I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 1802 West 34th Street,

and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 13 News about the gang war going down on West 34th Street.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to 34th street. There I saw two assholes beating the

crap out of each other in front of six squad cars, a police helicopter and a news crew.

NOW I feel much better. Anger management really works.,,

Attachments

• Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5,584
I would love to come home with you on my bed like that :p

attachment.php

Back