Goddess!!!

Owlz said:
Most recently, it's coming from two places: In all likelihood, I won't be able to go to the Carolina Litogether after all; and PrettyGrnEyes is ignoring me. She & MasterBaiter were going post a thread just for me. I thought that was great & very nice of her. Then, she said something about two masters that I thought was cute. I posted it in the Address section of my profile; MasterBaiter got all pissed off at PGE; PGE PM'ed me not to PM her again (as in *ever* again), and she's just the latest in a relatively long list of 'could've been friends' hoose friendship I seem to have sabotaged one way or another.

At this rate, I'll never know the love, tenderness, softness, intimacy & caring of a woman again in my life, so why bother?

I need to find a cave & die.

Sweet Owlz we all have times we make mistakes in life, it does not mean that its the end or that we should run off and hide away from others.. I can see where this would cause you some pain and heartache, misunderstandings happen often in this line of communication, you cant just give up, you pull yourself together and move forward, there is always going to be ups and downs and it seems sometimes like there are more downs then ups, but nothing in this life is worth having unless you strive for it, nothing comes easy, everyone has heartache and pain, everyone knows what it feels like to hurt and be hurt, the best you can do is make sure your the best person you can be, to think of anothers feelinsg before your own always holds its own reward, state your appology and move forward, in time your reward will be what you seek.. easy for me to say and hard for you to accept iam sure, but its a truism none the less..
Hugs you big and warm, knows your hurting and wishes it was better for you! softly rubs your feathers and sooths your pains away now smile, pull yourself together and know who you are, to me thats a fine person :kiss: :kiss:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Sweet Owlz we all have times we make mistakes in life, it does not mean that its the end or that we should run off and hide away from others.. I can see where this would cause you some pain and heartache, misunderstandings happen often in this line of communication, you cant just give up, you pull yourself together and move forward, there is always going to be ups and downs and it seems sometimes like there are more downs then ups, but nothing in this life is worth having unless you strive for it, nothing comes easy, everyone has heartache and pain, everyone knows what it feels like to hurt and be hurt, the best you can do is make sure your the best person you can be, to think of anothers feelinsg before your own always holds its own reward, state your appology and move forward, in time your reward will be what you seek.. easy for me to say and hard for you to accept iam sure, but its a truism none the less..
Hugs you big and warm, knows your hurting and wishes it was better for you! softly rubs your feathers and sooths your pains away now smile, pull yourself together and know who you are, to me thats a fine person :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you. It sounded like you were lecturing me, but...just thank you.

Good morning Goddess-

You were so kind to visit my corner of the world and say hello, I wanted to return the thought as I was passing by
:)

GiveawayGirl said:
Good morning Goddess-

You were so kind to visit my corner of the world and say hello, I wanted to return the thought as I was passing by

Nice to see you in this neck of the woods, Iam pleased to say hello, Iam a bit sorry to have caused such a ruckus in that area as it was not quite the intended agenda..

But thank you for stopping by come again anytime your most welcome

OOops edit so very sleepy here :rose:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Nice to see you in this neck of the woods, Iam pleased to say hello, Iam a bit sorry to have caused such a ruckus in that area as it was not quite the intended agenda..

But thank you for stopping by come again anytime your most welocome
Do not let that keep you away, I am quite sure the ruckus wasn't your doing

GiveawayGirl said:
Do not let that keep you away, I am quite sure the ruckus wasn't your doing

Well I thank you for that, But I should have known better then to be baited into something so childish, emotions can be a dangerous thing when not watched properly :rose:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Well I thank you for that, But I should have known better then to be baited into something so childish, emotions can be a dangerous thing when not watched properly :rose:
It's all a matter of perspective and interpretation. Unfortunately, in a medium such as this one, the written word is too easily misinterpreted or misunderstood which can lead to overreaction and chaos. There's enough of that in the real world :)

Please come see us again in chicagoland...any friend of IG's is certainly someone I would be happy to call friend as well
:rose:

GiveawayGirl said:
It's all a matter of perspective and interpretation. Unfortunately, in a medium such as this one, the written word is too easily misinterpreted or misunderstood which can lead to overreaction and chaos. There's enough of that in the real world :)

Please come see us again in chicagoland...any friend of IG's is certainly someone I would be happy to call friend as well

Well Thank you GG I can see that everything I imagined you to be is most correct! Iam as well Happy to call you friend,

Tis a truism you speak, sadly many forget to recall who's really who, and what the realities of life, love, friendships, trust, honor, loyality, and of course respect is among those..
I do thank you more then the words are allowing me to express!

GoddessOfSouls said:
Well Thank you GG I can see that everything I imagined you to be is most correct! Iam as well Happy to call you friend,

Tis a truism you speak, sadly many forget to recall who's really who, and what the realities of life, love, friendships, trust, honor, loyality, and of course respect is among those..
I do thank you more then the words are allowing me to express!
What a lovely compliment, thank you.

Your words are more than adequate Goddess and I am pleased to have met you

GiveawayGirl said:
What a lovely compliment, thank you.

Your words are more than adequate Goddess and I am pleased to have met you

Thank You:rose:

Goddess *bows* and bids you a GoodDay, Iam afraid iam very sleepy and in need of rest before my day of work begins, thank you for your kindness :kiss:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Thank You:rose:

Goddess *bows* and bids you a GoodDay, Iam afraid iam very sleepy and in need of rest before my day of work begins, thank you for your kindness :kiss:
Rest well and I hope to see you soon

:::::::::::flaps wings, waving to Giveaway Girl...and finds himself airborne again, dang it!:::::::::

:::::::::::::introduces self: Hi, Giveaway Girl. I'm Owlz. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Owlz said:
:::::::::::flaps wings, waving to Giveaway Girl...and finds himself airborne again, dang it!:::::::::

:::::::::::::introduces self: Hi, Giveaway Girl. I'm Owlz. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hello Owlz, the pleasure is all mine. I am sorry to have barged in and hijacked your thread

GiveawayGirl said:
Hello Owlz, the pleasure is all mine. I am sorry to have barged in and hijacked your thread

Not at all. In fact, it's not even my thread. Quite some time ago, I accidentally created this thread for Goddess when I was trying to reply to a post of hers elsewhere. I thought my reply would be a new thread in the same discussion...oooops! :rolleyes:

Owlz said:
Not at all. In fact, it's not even my thread. Quite some time ago, I accidentally created this thread for Goddess when I was trying to reply to a post of hers elsewhere. I thought my reply would be a new thread in the same discussion...oooops! :rolleyes:

It was an "oooops" that turned out well........run with it!

GiveawayGirl said:
Anywhere you want Owlz :)
My personal preference would be somewhere quiet where no one could find me, but I'm a bit anti-social :D

You sound like me. :D

GiveawayGirl said:
And I thank you in return for yet another compliment
(do you fear we've become redundant)
:D

Thank you. (I believe we may have.) :D

GiveawayGirl said:
Maybe if I insult you it will add a little variety
:D

But...but...that might be fatal to the thread, and then where would Goddess have to call home?? Besides, if you insulted me, then I'd have to insult you, and I hope I never have and never will (intentionally, that is. Every owl puts his talon in his beak at some time...some more than others.

Back