Goddess!!!

Owlz said:
Sweet virgin? Hoo's that?

LOL the friend that sent me the link to lit he finally joined and is about to post his 25th post so i sent him the link to this thread ..lol not sure he is around now :kiss:

GoddessOfSouls said:
LOL the friend that sent me the link to lit he finally joined and is about to post his 25th post so i sent him the link to this thread ..lol not sure he is around now :kiss:

:) I can't believe I passed 3000 today!

I've lost it. YYeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh

Well, there you go Goddess, My virginity has gone. I hope you feel proud:p :heart:

Re: I've lost it. YYeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh

FRENCHIE44T said:
Well, there you go Goddess, My virginity has gone. I hope you feel proud:p :heart:

LOL Ohhh You Wicked man you know that your Virginity has always belonged to me! on your knees man!

Owlz said:
Why, thank ya! It's actually *your* thread, though. :)

Yes I know, and this very Owlzsome man made it for me long ago, he was/is a sweetie and I thank him for being my friend :kiss:

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!

I can feel it now, sweet lady. I'm cumming to you, NOW. It feels so good to know you've done this to me. I thank you from the bottom of my :heart:

Re: ITS HERE!!!!!!!!

FRENCHIE44T said:
I can feel it now, sweet lady. I'm cumming to you, NOW. It feels so good to know you've done this to me. I thank you from the bottom of my :heart:

LOL awwwww sweetie we have been friends for ages who else would you give it to? ~~wicked smile~~

Re: ITS HERE!!!!!!!!

FRENCHIE44T said:

LOL well you better keep posting I do think its now 30 you need to loose your virginity ..lol

Well there's a thing

I'll just have to keep on going, but will make sure that I'll CUM back here for No30. You have my word Goddess.:devil:

Re: Well there's a thing

FRENCHIE44T said:
I'll just have to keep on going, but will make sure that I'll CUM back here for No30. You have my word Goddess.:devil:
lol at this rate you just need to do is post and get to it bring your tongue back with you!

GoddessOfSouls said:
Yes I know, and this very Owlzsome man made it for me long ago, he was/is a sweetie and I thank him for being my friend :kiss:

:kiss:

Re: Re: Well there's a thing

GoddessOfSouls said:
lol at this rate you just need to do is post and get to it bring your tongue back with you!

Did Goddess say she wanted TONGUE??? :p :p :p :p :p

TURBO%20TONGUE%20-%20Blue.jpg

2023-BX.jpg

Peeking inside to say hello to a lovely lady..

{{{{{{((((Goddess))))}}}}}}

:rose:

Ladybird said:
Peeking inside to say hello to a lovely lady..

{{{{{{((((Goddess))))}}}}}}

:rose:

Thanks Ladybird and you are very much a Lady *smile* its been a pleasure to meet you :rose:

{{{{{LadyBird}}}}

This is it.....

Goddess, This is the one, No30. Take me to heaven Baby, I've been waiting a long time for this moment. I'M ALL YOURS :kiss: :heart:

Re: This is it.....

FRENCHIE44T said:
Goddess, This is the one, No30. Take me to heaven Baby, I've been waiting a long time for this moment. I'M ALL YOURS :kiss: :heart:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Baby I do so love the flavor of a fresh Virgin falling to the depths :kiss: :kiss:

::::::::waves to Goddess from the depths of self-pity:::::::

Owlz said:
::::::::waves to Goddess from the depths of self-pity:::::::

Hugs to you sweet Owlz, such depths you tend to sink into, we all have them you know, but its often good to forget they exist and go on with life something new seems to always walk in the door :kiss:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Hugs to you sweet Owlz, such depths you tend to sink into, we all have them you know, but its often good to forget they exist and go on with life something new seems to always walk in the door :kiss:

I wish I could. :( I feel like I'm alone in the Sahara Desert now. No one wants to have anytyhing to do with me.

Owlz said:
I wish I could. :( I feel like I'm alone in the Sahara Desert now. No one wants to have anytyhing to do with me.

Owlz Hun what are you talking about? you have friends on here who care for you! where is this sad mood comeing from?

GoddessOfSouls said:
Owlz Hun what are you talking about? you have friends on here who care for you! where is this sad mood comeing from?

Most recently, it's coming from two places: In all likelihood, I won't be able to go to the Carolina Litogether after all; and PrettyGrnEyes is ignoring me. She & MasterBaiter were going post a thread just for me. I thought that was great & very nice of her. Then, she said something about two masters that I thought was cute. I posted it in the Address section of my profile; MasterBaiter got all pissed off at PGE; PGE PM'ed me not to PM her again (as in *ever* again), and she's just the latest in a relatively long list of 'could've been friends' hoose friendship I seem to have sabotaged one way or another.

At this rate, I'll never know the love, tenderness, softness, intimacy & caring of a woman again in my life, so why bother?

I need to find a cave & die.

Back