GLBT Daily Vibe II

Does anyone else ever just ache for intimacy? Not necessarily sexual intimacy, just... I don't know. That connection, I guess.

Hi dizzylia:kiss::rose::kiss: I hope life is treating you like a goddess of dance :heart:

Sometimes just to be cuddled up with someone watching a crappy comedy, while the wind rage soutside and the rain slams into the windows like its never going to stop, is the most comforting feeling imaginable. Just feeling safe, warm and connected.

Its also hard to find someone who understands this simple need :heart:

Hi dizzylia:kiss::rose::kiss: I hope life is treating you like a goddess of dance :heart:

Sometimes just to be cuddled up with someone watching a crappy comedy, while the wind rage soutside and the rain slams into the windows like its never going to stop, is the most comforting feeling imaginable. Just feeling safe, warm and connected.

Its also hard to find someone who understands this simple need :heart:

We all need that & we sometimes don't appreciate it when we have it. God Bless you with a good, health connection soon!:heart:

At some point, I think fantasy can become a hazard rather than a release, an escape, a comfort. It used to make me feel better, knowing the emotions behind the fantasies could be real. Now, it is a keen ache, building pressure, and the only release will be heartache.

Mood: introspective
Wearing: still in my night shirt, 'cause I'm working from home
Listening to: the creaking of the house as it warms and cools

At some point, I think fantasy can become a hazard rather than a release, an escape, a comfort. It used to make me feel better, knowing the emotions behind the fantasies could be real. Now, it is a keen ache, building pressure, and the only release will be heartache.

Mood: introspective
Wearing: still in my night shirt, 'cause I'm working from home
Listening to: the creaking of the house as it warms and cools

Hiya gorgeous :kiss::kiss::kiss: It is so fabulous to see you back here :heart:

I full understand what you are getting at, when the expectation is no longer satisfaction but diappointment. :rose:

mood: listless and unable to concentrate on editing interview with Cynthia Ross for my radio show

wearing: neon pink leopard print mini dress, white tights, pink gogo boots.

listening to: the new unreleased as yet album from Andy Cousin (All About Eve & The Mission) and Anne Marie Hurst (Skeletal Family & Ghost Dance)

I dunno how many transgender people there are on Lit, so I just thought I'd say, "Hey," and make my presence known here if anyone wants to chat. :rose:

Last edited:
I dunno how many transgendered people there are on Lit, so I just thought I'd say, "Hey," and make my presence known here if anyone wants to chat. :rose:
No transgendered people here :cool: One or two transgender people though ;)

Hiya gorgeous :kiss::kiss::kiss: It is so fabulous to see you back here :heart:

I full understand what you are getting at, when the expectation is no longer satisfaction but diappointment. :rose:

Good to see you, too! :heart:

And yeah, that's exactly it. Like... it's not longer just this lingering idea. It feels pretty darn certain. But I'm also reaching that point where the certainty is edging more toward comforting rather than frightening, so... that's something. Life is a highway, and all that stuff.

-diz :rose:

This thread makes me feel a bit old, but nostalgic: look there's @naughtyinsilk who was so kind to me and who worked on stage wowing audiences; there's @dizzylia who almost made me pack my bags and head west ... good times. Innocent times too, before Fox put trans folk on the front page of every hate-paper they produce and when JKR still had universal support and less anger in her life. In fact, look dizzy's post is pre-covid ffs.

Anyway, I didn't come here or anywhere else to reminisce, though Lord knows I prefer looking back to forward right now. No, I came to share this video with you from Joe Lycett. He's a comedian and it's self explanatory and funny and supportive of LGBTQ+

Back