Giving in to Daddy (closed for SannaBlonde82)

Her change in body posture was more felt than seen since he was leaning against her. That little "oh" telling him that the fist crack in her demeanor was now there.

"What do you mean 'oh'? That is all you have to say for being so rude to your daddy?"

Again the belt smacked down on her backside. Having her pinned to the railing with his body meant that he had a hand free. With her back arched as it was her head was tilted back and he grabbed a fistful of hair to pull it back farther. Between the weight of his body on her hips and his hand holding so much hair he now had control of Susanna.

"Say you are sorry for being rude Serenity. Promise that you aren't going to dismiss daddy like that anymore." He didn't tug on her hair but he tightened his fist pulling her back even more.

Last edited:
In her fantasies, the ones that her dominated her sexuality so intensely the last past two years, there was one specific image of herself that came back every time: The dress up round her waist, the arched back and a powerful (often faceless) man holding her and pulling her head backwards. That was always there.

And here she was. Just like so. The fourth lash of the belt and his commanding voice, together with the pull of her hair.. well, her words came out of her like she had said them a thousand times:

“Oh.. Oh I’m sorry.. I am.. I promise… Daddy…”

It felt good.

"What are you sorry for?" He pulled back harder on her hair.

"What do you promise?" His hips crushed against her back side?

"Who is sorry and makes these promises?" The belt cracked across the side of her butt again.

"Learn to be specific and own your failures."

His cock was harder that perhaps it ever had been. Leaning into his daughter-in-law, beating her ass like this he knew soon those silk panties would have to come down. He needed to fuck her. Butt was it Susanna or Serenty that he would fuck?

‘I’m sorry for being rude! I.. oh fuck.. I promise not to dismiss Daddy again.. it’s me.. god.. Serenity.. i am.. oh please not the belt again..!’

Susannas words flowed from her, in a soft, submissive moaning whisper. He had pulled her head so far back, she had her eyes almost on the ceiling of the gazebo now.

And the explosive realisation in her that no, she didn’t want the belt again - but she so desperately wanted and needed him.. inside her.

And from a place within she didn’t understand, she told him exactly what she wanted:

‘Oh.. please.. fuck me.. Daddy Sir..’

‘Oh.. please.. fuck me.. Daddy Sir..’

Those words flip a switch from want to action. Dropping the belt he used his newly free hand to pull those smooth silk panties down her legs. Once down the aroma of sex filled the air around them.

Still holding her by the hair he freed his cock. Holding the shaft its head dragging up and down her slit. A whimper of pleasure came from her as his head became coated in her juices.

He felt the quivering anticipation and even a slight move to put herself on him. Twisting her hair, "No. Bad girls do not push themselves on Daddy's cock."

Gliding that fat head along her lips more he listened to her sounds. Then with a pull of her hair bringing her back he thrust forward to sheath himself on her body. One powerful grunt escaped his lips as he felt her warm wet womanhood surround him.

Just standing there behind her feeling her body shuddering and breathing beneath his. He could not believe he was inside his daughter-in-law. But he knows this was where he wanted to stay.

Last edited:
He didn't let go of her hair. And then that twist.. Susanna would reflect on that later. Then and there she liked it, the act of possession that if attempted by anyone else she would have hated. In hindsight though, she would see that it was Serenity who liked it, and that Susanna would rebel against it.

But there was no rebelling now. Susanna felt the full length of a cock so obviously bigger and thicker than Joseph's - it was the first thing that dawned on her. The second thing was how it made her body react, how her hips and back accommodated him, wanting it, begging for it. Setting her ablaze, embarrassingly fast approaching muscle spasms - god it couldn't be.. Oh fuck, it felt fantastic. Susanna knew how fast she could reach orgasm, under the right circumstances, but those were usually when on her own.. But this. Shit. No.

And now he moved in her, she was so wet and open, but tightly squeezing his shaft. And that tight hold of her hair, reigning her in like a horse.. a dog.. a bitch..? Yes a fucking bitch. She thought about what a bitch she'd been to Edward, and now this, him reigning her in, shoving his cock up her, holding her, spanking her..

The line was crossed.

He could feel her body react to his penetration of her womanhood. The squeezing of her muscles to draw him in and keep him there. He started a slow piston into her feeling her become wetter with each thrust.

Pulling her almost up right his free arm wrapped around her. Fingers pulled at buttons until they popped free now leaving her dress damaged top and bottom, unable to be resealed. Pushing insode the new gap and grabbing her breast. Squeezing it while still thrusting up and into her. Feeling her juices run down his shaft and soaking the front of his pants.

He could feel her body tense as she approached orgasm. Witj great difficulty he pulled out of her, though continued to squeeze and fondle her bra covered breast.

"No. Bad girls do not get orgasms." Using the leverage he had with her hair he pulled down and twisted bring Susanna to her knees but facing him, and his erect cock. "Be a good girl Serenity and maybe I will let you cum later."

With that he took hold of his slick cock and pressed it unbidden into her mouth until it filled her there as it had stretched her pussy before.

Last edited:
Susanna stood on her knees, her dress broken and pulled open, and her father-in-law's thick cock in her mouth. There was no cock-sucking involved. For the first time in her life, a man fucked her - mouth. Edward slowly moved his pelvis back and forth, forcing her jaws wider to accommodate him. She looked up, her hands on his thighs. Yes, it was a totally new experience but on the other hand again she was feeling like some teenager who had seen something in a movie and acted out what she thought was the right thing to do. And so far, she wasn't doing badly, she thought.

They could be found out, any time now. Even if the place was slighty hidden, it was enough that one of the guests decided to take a longer stroll in the garden to get an eyefull of Susanna on her knees, her mouth a recepticle for Edward's dick. And after all, Edward was co-host. Wouldn't someone soon come looking?

In the midst of things, Susanna thought about this and pulled her head back.

"Sir.. I.. this is crazy.. we have to stop.. go somewhere else, I mean..."

Susanna was shocked with the force that he shut her up with. Edward drove his cock into her again, interrupting her. She took him in, with surprising ease. And now the taste of his cum, pre-cum building up, mixing with her own saliva..

"Sir.. I.. this is crazy.. we have to stop.. go somewhere else, I mean..."

Before he could finish speaking he forced his cock back into her mouth and down her throat deeper than before. He knew they needed to find somewhere else because every minute they stood here was a chance of discovery. They should stop and move somewhere else but he couldn't stop not now as he approached climax.

Grabbing both sides of her head he started to earnest fuck her mouth. Not the slow thrusting of before but the fast hammering that preceded a major orgasm. His balls flipping forward and hitting her chin with each thrust. The large head forcing itself down her throat and occasionally causing her to gag. Locking eyes there was an electricity in the air between them as new roles formed and solidified with each thrust of his cock down her throat.

With a groan his balls contracted and he crossed the line of no return. Pushing deep into her mouth the first powerful spurt of cum erupted and had no where to go in her overly filled mouth. Some managed to go down her throat but some rebounded flowed back out over her tongue to bubble past her lips. Pulling out as the second jet erupted it now filled the newly empty space but was caught in the backward motion of his shaft and followed it with more spilling down her chin. Finally, his cock emerged and the next two blasts hit her squarely on the face marring her makeup. Finally his dick giving in to gravity it dropped past her face and the final squirt of his cum landed on her neck.

Looking down at his daughter-in-law, at the mess he had made of her he new that this was not going to be a one time thing. Susanna would never kneel for a man to fuck her face and cum on her. She would never let a man destroy her dress in carnal passion. She would never ever have let Edward touch her sexually. On her knees as she was though this was not Susanna this was his good girl Serenity. Reaching out he used a thumb to clean a small spot of cum from her cheek in a gentle gesture.

"Good girl Serenity. You made Daddy very happy."

Yes, Serenity.

It was Serenity who was on her knees here, with cum down her throat, in her mouth, on her face. It was Serenity who had been roughly bent over, grabbed by the hair and fucked like a slut - here out in the open, no more than 200 yards from her husband and his family and friends.

Serenity. Not Susanna?

Yes, Susanna too.

Life came back. What the hell was she supposed to do now? Her dress broken, her make-up and hairdo ruined? Susanna almost cried. Without looking at Edward, she said in a low, shaky voice:

"What do we do now..??"

"What do we do now..??"

That question brought him out of his reverie. Look at what a mess she was it really was the question wasn't it? She could hardly go back to the party like that.

A part of him wanted to tell her to figure it out and leave. There was a perverse joy in the idea of fucking a woman like Susanna and leaving her a broken, desperate, and embarassed mess. That thought passed though. She had called him Daddy. She was seeking a someone who would make things ok. If this new thing were not going to die on the vine he would have to rise to that expectation.

Taking her hand he lifted her back to her feet. "First thing is to get you vaguely cleaned up. The only spare cloth we have out here is your panties."

Bending down he picked the puddled silk from the ground and offered them to her. The damp fabric still wafting her scent into the air. "Unless you are going to lick your face clean that will have to do. Once you are cleaned up a bit I think we can get you aroumd the side entrance of the house. A little judicious application of some food on your dress will explain why yoi changed into some other clothes. Now come with me."

He took her hand and waited for her to clean her face before walking her over by the privacy fence and leading around to the side of the house.

Edward's confident approach calmed her somewhat, and she knew his plan would fly. It was near impossible to do any kind of cleaning up with her panties though, they were already wet and there was just too much cum. Just like promised in that photo, she remembered.. God.

As the dress was near ruin anyway, she took some of the cloth and dried some semen off her. She took his hand as he lead them to the side entrance and unbelievably into the house and down the stairs to the basement without anyone actually seeing them.

They were in a laundry room now, and Edward was looking about for some kind of clothing for her, amongst his wife's newly washed clothes. Susanna took off what remained of her dress, and in what could be called a "Serenity moment", took off her bra too. Standing there now, totally naked, she looked at Edward, his back turned at this point:

"Daddy.. Sir.. can I please.. I would like to come too.. "

Turning around he was pleasantly surprised to see her standing in the nude except for her shoes.

"Daddy.. Sir.. can I please.. I would like to come too.. "

"Of course. You have been a good girl for daddy."

He walked over and lifted her onto the edge of the washing machine. Spreading her legs two fingers slid into her still wet pussy. Both hooking up to rub her g-spot while his thumb gentle worked the hood cover her clit.

Leaning in to her he kissed her breasts. While he had seen them in the pictures and touched them through her bra this was his first opportunity to really enjoy them. He sucked her nipples into his mouth and flicked them with his tongue. The way they hardened in his mouth and her sounds of pleasure driving him on.

The speed with which she approached orgasm told Susanna all she needed to know about who she was now, what she had done and what it did to her.

She gasped, losing the rhythm of her breath, throwing her head back and then forward again, as spasms shot right up and down her spine, uncontrollably. Edward's two fingers moving inside, and his thumb on the switch that would send her flying.

Susanna couldn't believe it. The spasms were so intense, sending signals to her lower body that made her actually lift from the surface of the washing machine, and then bang down against it.

Three times this happened, before she could sense the familiar loss of feeling her legs.

"Oh fuck!!Oh for fuck's sake, ooooh!!"

Feeling her body reeling under his touch he increased the pace of from the fingers pumping into her body. Releasing her nipple from his mouth he straightened and kissed her to quiet her voice. His free hand replaced his lips to pinch her nipples keeping the sensation and stimulation coursing through her body.

When the walls of her pussy clamped down on those probing fingers and her legs shut around him he leaned in more. Those two digits dancing inside against that cluster of nerves. His tongue probed her mouth and he could taste himself there on her tongue.

All of his efforts seemed at odds. His hands trying to drive her from this first climactic peak to the next without rest. His mouth trying to quiet her. All the while his cock recovering and reacting to her movement and the scent of her body filling the laundry room.

Susanna couldn't believe it, the power of her body's reaction, the seemingly inexhaustible amount of lust in her for this man. How could it be? She wasn't reflecting on that right now though, she had other more pressing things on her mind - like the fact that she came again, so soon after the first. And right there, a cock.. very quickly becoming erect..

As she moaned as quietly as she could, and the quiverings of the second orgasm dying down, she looked up at Edward:

"Are you going to fuck me again, Daddy..?" She smiled.

"Not tonight." He leaned in and kissed her. It was a tender kiss. Not one of carnal possession but still one that showed he felt a dominance in the act.

"Come on now, you need to get cleaned up a bit more and I have responsibilities." Lifting her from the washing machine and helped her find some clothes. His hands roved over her body enjoying her smooth skin but never impeding her need to get dressed.

Once done he led them up the stairs with his hand holding hers. Before opening the door one last kiss. "Go find Joseph. I have to find his mother. We will talk"

With that he was gone. They saw each other at glimpses the rest of the night but he never looked at her directly.

As soon as they parted company and went their separate mingling ways at the party, Susanna regretted it. She hated Edward and she hated Serenity. What the hell had she done? It was too much to take in, so instead she blocked it out. Susanna kissed Joseph, played the loving wife with such ambition that even Joseph was taken aback.
The sex they had that night, at home, was fantastic. He could hardly remember when she had sucked his cock with such enthusiasm, had she ever??

That night as Edward stood under the shower he reflected on the garden and what had happened there. He knew it was what he wanted. After all he actively arranged things to happen like that since he first figured out it was Susanna sending the pictures. But he also knew that once back on balance Susanna would have a reaction. Likely a bad one as she came to really understand how much control she had given up in that short period of passion.

That meant he would need to give her time and space. The need for a daddy was there. The need to submit was there. And now she knew what it was like, how much she enjoyed that feeling, she would come back seeking that moment again. He just needed to be patient.

Finishing his shower he walked into the bedroom where his wife was in bed. Sliding in next to her his hand moved to her breast and he leaned over to kiss her. He noted in the back of his mind later as he came inside her from behind that she was not nearly as tight as Susanna was.

A few days later, on Tuesday, when he came back from his office his wife informed him that that Thursday Joseph and Susana would be joining them for dinner. She had received a very nice gift certificate to her favorite Italian restaurant as one of her gifts and wanted to share it with them. He would need to be home early from work that evening since the reservations were at 630 that night.

He simply smiled and said of course. Later that night he was sitting in his chair in the lounge and playing with his phone. A near overwhelming desire to send Susanna a message about dinner picked at the back of his brain. He knew patience was key. That he had to let her come back seeking him. But he wanted to get the next part of the game started. Then his phone buzzed in his hand.

So, on thursday they were going out to dinner with Joseph’s parents. Susanna had to summon all her strength to keep a straight face and act normal - which was humanly impossible given that when Joseph told her she immediately felt Edward’s cock choking her and fucking her and the taste of his cum..

‘I mean.. I could call mom and give them a rain check.. if you really don’t feel like it...’

Joseph saw a streak of something on her face. Luckily it wasn’t his dad’s load he saw..

‘Oh no.. It’s fine.. I just.. I don’t know. Tell them we’ll be glad to’.

Later, Susanna picked up her phone and texted Edward:

‘Hi. See u thursday then? Btw, I can’t stop thinking about u. I need u so bad, Daddy. Want u to fuck me hard. Harder than before. Use me. ‘

She pressed send and felt an immense rush through her veins, like she’d taken a drug. And she couldn’t explain why she had written like that. It just.. happened.

But it was the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

'Hi. See u thursday then? Btw, I can’t stop thinking about u. I need u so bad, Daddy. Want u to fuck me hard. Harder than before. Use me.'

Those words burned from the screen. The message was not through the app it was instead a text directly from Susanna. That was more of a surprise than the content of the message. Eyes moved back and forth across the message and fixed on those last two words, 'Use me.'

Typing back a message. "Who is offering them self to be used?"

"Your Serenity".

She pressed send without even hesitating. Edward's quick reply had sent another rush right through her, filling her body and mind with sense of subservience and sexual arousal stronger than it had been before. Her face heated, she thought to herself that she was prepared to do anything, and it scared her. Fuck. She was alone for the moment and she put a hand inside her panties, and wondered if Edward liked her like this or if he preferred women who were cleanly shaved.. She wondered if he was the kind of man who liked anal sex and would he want that from her.. she never had.. oh god..

'Your Serenity'

That was just what he wanted to hear. First it meant that the relationship was still there. With a woman like Susanna it was entirely possible that she would have reacted so poorly to the events of the weekend that she would freeze him out forever. To have these last two messages just showed her need for a strong man. Second though she was not just open but actively wanting him which emboldened his next reply.

"That makes Daddy very happy to hear. You need to follow my instructions for dinner. First wear the shoes. Second, no panties. Third wear a skirt. I want to be able to take you easily while we are out."

Last edited:
It was thursday and Susanna came home from work to get herself prepared for an evening out with her husband and his parents. It was like any other family thing; going out to eat with your in-laws, be the good wife to their son, get irritated at some bad conversation, and complain to your husband on the way home yada yada yada..

Yeah, but it wasn't, was it? Because now Susanna was going to a restaurant with her husband to sit across the table (or next to, maybe?) from a man who had dominated her, fucked her pussy and mouth and made her cum. Not your traditional family setting...

How was she supposed to keep a straight face? Edward was a therapist, a self-assured man in his 50's, Susanna knew he would have no trouble keeping it together. No, instead she knew he would have enough gall to toy with her, tease her, and probably try to do something with her. And even though this made her frustrated and mad, it also made her tingle with excitement. Yes.

Serenity did what she was told, and put on a white, tight skirt with nothing under. And the white shoes. And to compensate (it was a family dinner after all) she put on a black cashmere polo sweater, with a white bra under.

"I was wondering.. would it be ok if you drove tonight, darling..?"

She kissed Joseph on the cheek. He nodded. Good. Susanna knew she couldn't survive the evening without drinking. And with that, they left for the restaurant.

Edward drove to the restaurant with his wife chatting the entire way about all the mundane topics that a couple married over 25 years talks about. It was conversation he had gone through many times before and could do it in his sleep. Which was fine because it freed his mind up for more entertaining thoughts, like what to do with his daughter-in-law that night.

Arriving before Susanna and Joseph they made a stop at the bar while waiting for their table. He ordered a chardonnay for his wife and a double scotch for himself while they waited. Seeing them walk in a few minutes later his wife caught their attention and went to greet them. Edward signaled a waiter to bring two more drinks.

When the trio returned to the table they were met with a broadly smiling Edward. "Good evening everyone. So glad you could join us for dinner tonight." His eyes just bounced right over Susanna, taking in her outfit with a mental note of approval but not actually lingering. To an outside observer he was clearly not paying attention to her at all. At that moment the waiter arrived with a drink for Joseph and a negroni for Susanna.

The waiter looked at Edward, "Sir, your table is ready as well. If you will follow me please."

Back